Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @Catcher_In_The_Lie for the brilliant thread title with 50 votes 🥂🍾

Results of the last poll showed that most of us think Lidl is moving house to keep up with Grossie Josie in Ye Olde Rectum, in the Cotswolds......not so she can house 5 extra staff in "the grounds"! Rumbled again Lidl!

Please could one of you lovely, witty Tattlers do the recap? Thank you 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Congratulations to our @Catcher_In_The_Lie for the brilliant thread title with 50 votes 🥂🍾

Results of the last poll showed that most of us think Lidl is moving house to keep up with Grossie Josie in Ye Olde Rectum, in the Cotswolds......not so she can house 5 extra staff in "the grounds"! Rumbled again Lidl!

1654204921425.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What do we think her next obsession will be
I think blue and white "coastal" look, to try to differentiate herself from country Josie.... the thing is though Lydia's nowhere near the coast! so it just won't work. if she buys a house in Norfolk near the sea or sandbanks nr poole maybe.... not the cotswolds though that's country not coastal. I did eye up one of the houses someone suggested here has a blue kitchen ......... blue and white, linens

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Recap: Lydia is still an absolute twit and attempting to keep up with the Josie's however she is referring to it as coastal granny or some tit like that instead of just admitting she is copying ye olde granny Josephine.

She fell in love with Soho Farmhouse a couple of years ago on an Arden press trip which she attended with Carrie (surprise surprise) and knew then and there she must get a membership and needed to move closer. It took befriending Josie to get the membership though. Madame is also claiming she loves the Cotswolds but her main priority is to be near the farmhouse. More like she can't afford to be near the farmhouse in the Cotswolds so will be lurking from a less expensive area.

Still pretending she would rather be at home eating yoghurt and store-bought compote and making lemonade with lemons from her store-bought lemon tree than be in the south of France with the rest of her colleagues. WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU LYDIA

Is her next victim the Duchess of Cambridge? Tune into her next vlog to find out as Madame will be attending the Jubilee with her COO and bezzie mate Carrie (surprise surprise)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
The thing is, I reckon Josie is desperate to attend all of these events....so what happens when she starts getting invited?

Reactions: 16
The thing is, I reckon Josie is desperate to attend all of these events....so what happens when she starts getting invited?
To be honest, I think Josie is going to get an influx of invites for current brands she works with and brands she doesn't work with but they will be all wedding-related, it happens to the majority of influencers when they are planning their wedding. Lydia will plan her 3rd wedding party by the 500-year-old wall (or will she have moved by then :unsure:) and will be filming reels and vlogs in her wedding outfits again. After Josie's wedding is over she will go back to her River Island and Far-Fetch hauls alongside her gardening and etiquette bullshit content. Josie in my opinion isn't marketable as she is a snarky little cow who thinks she is better than everyone else because she attended the London College of fashion and swallowed the Debrett's etiquette guide. Brands will take advantage of her for wedding content and she will do the same in return but I can't see this being a launch pad for her or her getting many more invites than what she already does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This is my recap - me and @K18 -
6C992183-0C60-498C-83E0-F4FC5BD7A0D0.jpeg

Quote courtesy and copyright @K18 - but I have to say I love the banter between us! 😂 Tattlers are the best!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How my feed looked this morning 🙄 .. so unoriginal… although Jamie is making a change but nothing out of this world (just changing upload day). I still have absolutely NO idea what Teefers ‘change’ was, absolutely NO mention of anything in particular, unless she meant it was because she is giving her hair a two week break from heat🙄 but surely that can’t be it. Me thinks it’s just the usual influenza’s clickbait routine 😡 and NOTHING has changed for our Her Travesty Lidl, she’s still Lazy, still Lying, still Loathesome🙄
1654207864461.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Padding out the vlog with "not making lemonade" content, but then making it - without juicing the lemons.?! Made it fizzy but wasn't really that fizzy.. the only person around that has lemon trees growing in an expensive greenhouse, filming herself with basket, harvesting,. filming herself harvesting, dressed for the occasion with twilly in hair, packaging said lemonade but didn't quite make the grade lemonade..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Padding out the vlog with "not making lemonade" content, but then making it - without juicing the lemons.?! Made it fizzy but wasn't really that fizzy.. the only person around that has lemon trees growing in an expensive greenhouse, filming herself with basket, harvesting,. filming herself harvesting, dressed for the occasion with twilly in hair, packaging said lemonade but didn't quite make the grade lemonade..
Would have been more fun if she had made mixed drinks with the lemons. Or some kind of hard lemonade.

Coastal cottage core grannies get wasted all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would have been more fun if she had made mixed drinks with the lemons. Or some kind of hard lemonade.

Coastal cottage core grannies get wasted all the time.
That's right! Ina Garten ALWAYS makes Jeffrey and herself a strong drink on theme with the out of this world meal. so funny I'm going to google to see if she's done a killer fresh lemon cocktail... brb

The clip cloppppppppping of the MANOHLOHHHHHHSSSSS during the whole thing was SO irritating. She wants to hear herself walking around her house ALONE. I ask you... WHO dresses up to hang out in their house alone for two days? Who (wide feet and all) wears expensive and likely very sweaty pointy flats to garden and move pots around and organize underwear drawers?

And that bit at the end about NOT WANTING TO TRAVEL OR HAVE THIS LIFESTYLE yet still have the rich witch lifestyle on the very heels of a PR trip (likely Ali's) with Ritz Carlton to the Maldives where maDAMN waltzed around with Birkin bags loving every single second of looking like she still had skin in the game... and this very day bragged to no end about being at the four seasons to watch something to do with the Jubilee. She can travel, she can get a dog sitter... she just isn't invited anymore and she knows it. And if and when Cawwie gets a begged gig it's probably not paying what Ali can make when travelling with an actual brand and not just a free night hotel and breakfast included so she has to let him do the travelling to afford to just be LAZY AF. She wants no more "staff" in the house because she's really not working and doesn't want anyone to see her just laying around. I know she's loving being lazy but this is ALLLLL because she is a mean and selfish person and has literally put her career in Ali's BOMBFIRE in bumblebee walk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
That's right! Ina Garten ALWAYS makes Jeffrey and herself a strong drink on theme with the out of this world meal. so funny I'm going to google to see if she's done a killer fresh lemon cocktail... brb

The clip cloppppppppping of the MANOHLOHHHHHHSSSSS during the whole thing was SO irritating. She wants to hear herself walking around her house ALONE. I ask you... WHO dresses up to hang out in their house alone for two days? Who (wide feet and all) wears expensive and likely very sweaty pointy flats to garden and move pots around and organize underwear drawers?

And that bit at the end about NOT WANTING TO TRAVEL OR HAVE THIS LIFESTYLE yet still have the rich witch lifestyle on the very heels of a PR trip (likely Ali's) with Ritz Carlton to the Maldives where maDAMN waltzed around with Birkin bags loving every single second of looking like she still had skin in the game... and this very day bragged to no end about being at the four seasons to watch something to do with the Jubilee. She can travel, she can get a dog sitter... she just isn't invited anymore and she knows it. And if and when Cawwie gets a begged gig it's probably not paying what Ali can make when travelling with an actual brand and not just a free night hotel and breakfast included so she has to let him do the travelling to afford to just be LAZY AF. She wants no more "staff" in the house because she's really not working and doesn't want anyone to see her just laying around. I know she's loving being lazy but this is ALLLLL because she is a mean and selfish person and has literally put her career in Ali's BOMBFIRE in bumblebee walk.
Maybe she's worried about the backlash she'll get in person from some other influencers if she goes to the events after hairgate and that's why she's not going.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe she's worried about the backlash she'll get in person from some other influencers if she goes to the events after hairgate and that's why she's not going.
Agree 100% other influenzers know she's a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Some in a previous thread said Elsie was starting to get black listed well before hairgate. Word is that Elsie is demanding, negative, rude, unprofessional and lacks manners when working with brands. She has also been late with contractual obligations as well as the content she produces is very poor. I think hairgate was the cherry on top that sent her career crashing.

She needs to apologize, change her attitude and work ethic and hustle hard to even start to fix what she herself ruined.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Good Morning and welcome to today. 🌹

I’ve been sitting on my weepy sofa having a self indulgent weepy moment telling myself how happy I am not doing anything. Problem is, it’s not true, so I didn’t believe myself…

What I need to do is go and sit on my happy sofa and have a self indulgent moment and tell myself I’m miserable...No - I don’t believe myself…

This third sofa is my humility sofa, where I will sit and attempt to be convincingly humble…without telling you I am attempting to be convincingly humble…

Big sigh…

Is it time for a gummy vitamin yet..?

Another big sigh...

Thrums fingers on arm of sofa...

Resounding echo…

I have just invented my own Jaundice Green Paint you know..!

Biggest sigh ever…

I have never been so happy 😖😭😩🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Some in a previous thread said Elsie was starting to get black listed well before hairgate. Word is that Elsie is demanding, negative, rude, unprofessional and lacks manners when working with brands. She has also been late with contractual obligations as well as the content she produces is very poor. I think hairgate was the cherry on top that sent her career crashing.

She needs to apologize, change her attitude and work ethic and hustle hard to even start to fix what she herself ruined.
I can't see that happening. To apologise or change you first have to recognise there's something wrong and Lidl and her cheerleader think she's wonderful!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I can't see that happening. To apologise or change you first have to recognise there's something wrong and Lidl and her cheerleader think she's wonderful!
Oh most certainly. All we really need as a proof are these vlogs where she gets weepy and emotional, but lies her way through it.

Not that we don't see she's genuinely miserable, but it's hard to sympathize with a manipulative narc who got what they deserved. Cry me a river....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.