Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 5 mins into the flog and OMG she is such a vacuous piece of tit. How many times did she say ‘i’ve never had xyz’ while opening the LKB delivery!? She is like a bleeping spoilt brat. Absolutely vile and disgusting the way she goes on for a WOMAN in her 30s. Her parents must be utterly ashamed 😩😩. My dad is a bit of a North London geezer and honestly if i behaved the way she does he would literally be like ‘who do you think you are you little bleep😂😂😂
I was eating avocado once and he told me I’d forgotten myself 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it just me or does this suit or perhaps the pattern on this suit really highlight how short she is

View attachment 1332721
Yes it makes her torso area (neck to the top of pants) look very short. She looks utterly ridiculous IMO.

About 5 mins into the flog and OMG she is such a vacuous piece of tit. How many times did she say ‘i’ve never had xyz’ while opening the LKB delivery!? She is like a bleeping spoilt brat. Absolutely vile and disgusting the way she goes on for a WOMAN in her 30s. Her parents must be utterly ashamed 😩😩. My dad is a bit of a North London geezer and honestly if i behaved the way she does he would literally be like ‘who do you think you are you little bleep😂😂😂
I was eating avocado once and he told me I’d forgotten myself 😂😂😂
I have this sudden urge to be best friends with your dad! 🥑 get him on Tattle stat! 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes it makes her torso area (neck to the top of pants) look very short. She looks utterly ridiculous IMO.

I have this sudden urge to be best friends with your dad! 🥑 …. Get him on Tattle stat! 🙏🏻
😂😂😂 no my dad is wild!! Does not give two shits about what he says! He’s 52 now and was 19 when I was born so we really do have a great relationship 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know I’ve posted about this before but the grandmother thing is so insulting.

How can she say that she’s unsure she even wants children, but then turn around and call herself “THE” English Country Grandmother?

As I said before, a grandmother is a family member, and one that should be cherished and respected. Lidl has a Nonna, she should know this. But then again, when her Nonno passed, she just trotted off to buy herself a designer bag, so I guess that proves how little she actually thinks of her grandparents.

For some people, having children is a gift and so many, for whatever reason, won’t get to experience that gift. Meaning there is many women who would love to be grandmothers but also won’t get to experience it either. Let me be clear, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Lidl choosing not to have children or being unsure about it. What is wrong is making that choice but then pretending to have the title. It’s insulting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.