Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m relatively new to this thread and completely behind with all these nicknames! Who is teefers?!

(all other top tips welcome!)
Teefers is married to Splainer. He explains everything over and over and over and over and he’s sooooooooo boring. He hasn’t got a proper job and definitely needs to get one (Imho).

5D78864B-4254-48FB-A451-77AAB04F900D.jpeg

Has a great life all paid for by his partner Josie...Claims to be teatotal...probably claims to be a non-smoker too...🤢 At the risk of sounding rude it might be safe to describe him as a Perennial Prat...His OH keeps trying to get him cooking/ chefs gigs but no-one‘s biting yet. We’ve sat through a lot of Sunday Roast preps with her chunnering ‘lovely, really, hum hum’ in the background. They have of course, invented the wheel with Sunday Roasts. Tedious is a word that suits him if you like synonyms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Teefers is married to Splainer. He explains everything over and over and over and over and he’s sooooooooo boring. He hasn’t got a proper job and definitely needs to get one (Imho).

View attachment 1327300
Has a great life all paid for by his partner Josie...Claims to be teatotal...probably claims to be a non-smoker too...🤢 At the risk of sounding rude it might be safe to describe him as a Perennial Prat...His OH keeps trying to get him cooking/ chefs gigs but no-one‘s biting yet. We’ve sat through a lot of Sunday Roast preps with her chunnering ‘lovely, really, hum hum’ in the background. They have of course, invented the wheel with Sunday Roasts. Tedious is a word that suits him if you like synonyms.
Splainer is also known as SK Chaz ... as in Serial Killer Charles. As he has that murderous look about him, the cold eyes and blunt haircut, serial killer vibes. And he kills the mood wherever he goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she fallen out with Josie?! For a while they were always together doing dinner parties and holidays and now they haven’t mentioned each other for months. If so it’s all very telling isn’t it, Claire, Victoria, and now potentially Josie in the lost friends pile. Hmmmm…wonder what the common denominator is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Has she fallen out with Josie?! For a while they were always together doing dinner parties and holidays and now they haven’t mentioned each other for months. If so it’s all very telling isn’t it, Claire, Victoria, and now potentially Josie in the lost friends pile. Hmmmm…wonder what the common denominator is.
I think they are still friends but they feel all clever and secret squirrel when they don’t announce meeting up with each other as it always gets mentioned on here that they are no longer friends.
Plus Lydia will need Josie to help her find her perfect not in the cotswolds but close to the farmhouse home.

Why doesnt she get them sorted out??? They are like false teeth
Sadly this is her teeth after getting them sorted. She has had countless different things to her teeth and they have all made them worse. She has now moved onto lip filler to try and cover them and make her mouth more balanced. It didn’t work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It is distracting for sure,
Is there a way to fix an overbite? Braces?
She can certainly afford it.
She would so beautiful without it
Just like Lydia, Teefer's personality would prevent her from ever being truly beautiful! I believe she did have braces when she was young, and she's also had a tonne of dental work (and filler) to correct her overbite since. It really wouldn't be an issue but for her vile ways!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well arn't you a little sweetie @Milking Keynes ..I do dress like our little Mark ....but far from the "Chelsea tractor / Kings Road jet set" lol :ROFLMAO:
How very dare you call my friend little? She’s 5 ft 9 inches tall and looks like Gwyneth Paltrow I’ll have you know! Humph...😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Teefers should try Invisalign - miraculous results for Elsie 😂😂

How very dare you call my friend little? She’s 5 ft 9 inches tall and looks like Gwyneth Paltrow I’ll have you know! Humph...😜
5’7” and shrinking 😂 Let’s go for it - if you were a celeb, who would you look (kinda/sorta) like?! Imma stickin’ with Gwynnie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1327300

He's also not the same "class" as Josie, he seems more middle class than her, especially his accent.

Which made me think Josie was too and was playing posh country. She kinda is. Both Lydia and here are TOWNIES to all other genuine people in the area. In the US they call it "gentleman farmer" = when rich people move to the country and play farmer.

Josie and him don't really seem like a natural couple but he does try hard to learn and be interested in the things she is...kinda a poser like Ali.

both try and "teach" viewers in their spouse's vlogs....which Lydia HATES and cuts him off or cuts him down, or corrects him....such a B

He reminds me of Ali and they are similar and get along well, I think genuinely,

don't get me started with Victoria's husband.......🙄😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am living for these Tik Tok comments - here is a selection of the newer ones!

She would have deleted them (or got Cawwee to) if she could, but it appears that Tik Tok you have to accept the comments and you cannot hide or delete them! She won't stay on that platform long then as it offers her no control or protection.
More! More! More! 😂👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Forgot to mention.....she didn't keep ANYTHING!!!!

and says she's never done a haul and not kept at least ONE item before!!!
If she’s in the US it’s gonna cost her still for the shipping of say 15.00 or more for the return to Karen Millen! I bought a white blouse with the tuxedo look a few years ago influenced by your Lying Lydia and a Large was like a small especially in the button down by my chest! I have that problem and when you get a size up you look frumpy! Why can’t they take an extra material in the chest for women and we don’t have to go around wearing cardigans and button down’s with the chest exploding out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s obvious with this new aesthetic she is just fishing for compliments of people telling her how classy and rich she is but does she really want people believing she is a grandmother?

02A46AE7-D845-4660-B8BD-DEBBEA361974.jpeg

082C8EBA-FD94-4777-996A-130499A9940D.jpeg

Are brands going to want to work with someone who is pretending to be a grandmother? Kinda, sorta screams unhinged.

We will also know soon if you can or can not delete comments on TikTok as I’m sure she won’t want to keep this one up if she can help it.

97B571A1-B510-4C8E-924F-8D8DB0539AB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Splainer is also known as SK Chaz ... as in Serial Killer Charles. As he has that murderous look about him, the cold eyes and blunt haircut, serial killer vibes. And he kills the mood wherever he goes.
And I don’t know which one want’s Charlie in the sack Lydia or Ali? I’m referring to Lydia flirting the entire time in Provence and we all know about how Ali feel’s about Charlie around here!! Vote below 👇 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People… we have a braid after that grandma til tok “feedback”. We are likely back in adventure braids narc breakdown mode 🤓

151BBADD-1808-4FD3-A5CF-B4A2B1DB8DB7.jpeg
F4168D4C-69AA-4A97-BA47-D36BF9E5D092.jpeg
A0C24CFD-5968-4361-BDB9-63F4E5F6DD50.jpeg

For anyone interested she talks about the hair “mishap” and how she had to get her hair done 4 times in a couple of days starting at 20:27. Pretty sure she only went to Nikki TWICE 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
don't get me started with Victoria's husband.......🙄😆😆😆😆😆
I can’t watch Victoria because of her Toddler who tries to be in shot all the time. He’s another one who needs to get a job. I remember he used to always go to the loo when she was vlogging so you could hear him flushing the lavatory! Yuk. Then he used to sit in the background with his guitar in his hand like he was going to start singing Kum Ba Yar. Just cannot do the child!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t watch Victoria because of her Toddler who tries to be in shot all the time. He’s another one who needs to get a job. I remember he used to always go to the loo when she was vlogging so you could hear him flushing the lavatory! Yuk. Then he used to sit in the background with his guitar in his hand like he was going to start singing Kum Ba Yar. Just cannot do the child!
Their relationship is very odd isnt it. I also just dont get Leonie Hanne's boyfriend either, they seem such a mismatch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.