Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew we were due for the adventure braids! And a total meltdown is well overdue. As said before, I think Tik Tok comments from the Country Grandmother video she posted will push her over the edge!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I knew we were due for the adventure braids! And a total meltdown is well overdue. As said before, I think Tik Tok comments from the Country Grandmother video she posted will push her over the edge!!!
It's a clear sign! Meltdown incoming.
Also, do english country grandmothers wear adventure braids? Not very on-assthetic is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again @gvt Teefers needs a sliding genioplasty at this moment given not just the overbite but the OVERKILL veneers. Not even a chin implant would sort her out fully. But just like Lydia, Josie only does something when it is free and immediate. Not the best equation for getting maxillofacial surgery. Lydia couldn’t be bothered to wear her Invisalign for a full course of treatment either. They are just lazy.

Please someone find me a screenshot of Lydia’s black tooth.🙏

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just having a little think about Splainer, The Toddler and Ali. At least Ali has a job and works and doesn’t leech from his partner. Don’t know what Splainer used to do before he was ‘Man About Town’ and don’t know what Toddler did before he married Victoria. Ali has always worked and he really applies himself to his photography. It’s such a bummer he’s so vain. I wonder if the sump pumps will be broken again in time for his vlog tonight..? 🥱

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again @gvt Teefers needs a sliding genioplasty at this moment given not just the overbite but the OVERKILL veneers. Not even a chin implant would sort her out fully. But just like Lydia, Josie only does something when it is free and immediate. Not the best equation for getting maxillofacial surgery. Lydia couldn’t be bothered to wear her Invisalign for a full course of treatment either. They are just lazy.

Please someone find me a screenshot of Lydia’s black tooth.🙏
Please can you explain what that entails and what it will do? I have noticed that on some occasions in profile it looks like she only has half a face and no chin. This must be a bit difficult for her. What is a sliding genioplasty? I didn’t realise she had veneers. I knew she had been vlogging about her Invisalign journey some time ago . I could watch her then because Splainer wasn’t in the mainframe all the time. It was before they moved.

Maybe Teefers should try Invisalign - miraculous results for Elsie 😂😂

5’7” and shrinking 😂 Let’s go for it - if you were a celeb, who would you look (kinda/sorta) like?! Imma stickin’ with Gwynnie!
D63801B8-7ABE-4642-9A4B-1624C24B35EF.jpeg

It was a long time ago...but at the time I was always getting asked for my autograph...My mother watched the prog because she looked like me ☺. I watched it for Black Beauty naturally...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she fallen out with Josie?! For a while they were always together doing dinner parties and holidays and now they haven’t mentioned each other for months. If so it’s all very telling isn’t it, Claire, Victoria, and now potentially Josie in the lost friends pile. Hmmmm…wonder what the common denominator is.
We have been speculating about their friendship for quite a while, and voilà, a few vlogs ago, when discussing their oxenwood furniture, Charlie just happened to bring up Josie's phone call to Lyds and Ali. Just to let us Tattlers know they're still friends. :rolleyes:
More like frenemies.

P.S. Lyds still hasn't liked or commented on any of Josie's IG posts. For months.
Friends ??? Whatever, buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she’s in the US it’s gonna cost her still for the shipping of say 15.00 or more for the return to Karen Millen! I bought a white blouse with the tuxedo look a few years ago influenced by your Lying Lydia and a Large was like a small especially in the button down by my chest! I have that problem and when you get a size up you look frumpy! Why can’t they take an extra material in the chest for women and we don’t have to go around wearing cardigans and button down’s with the chest exploding out!!
Yep - I agree 💯 Too tight fabric across the chest gives me immediate Erin Brokovich vibes!
FE40136F-1EB7-4833-B6C3-2E6530BEF7DE.jpeg

Just having a little think about Splainer, The Toddler and Ali. At least Ali has a job and works and doesn’t leech from his partner. Don’t know what Splainer used to do before he was ‘Man About Town’ and don’t know what Toddler did before he married Victoria. Ali has always worked and he really applies himself to his photography. It’s such a bummer he’s so vain. I wonder if the sump pumps will be broken again in time for his vlog tonight..? 🥱

Please can you explain what that entails and what it will do? I have noticed that on some occasions in profile it looks like she only has half a face and no chin. This must be a bit difficult for her. What is a sliding genioplasty? I didn’t realise she had veneers. I knew she had been vlogging about her Invisalign journey some time ago . I could watch her then because Splainer wasn’t in the mainframe all the time. It was before they moved.

View attachment 1327801
It was a long time ago...but at the time I was always getting asked for my autograph...My mother watched the prog because she looked like me ☺. I watched it for Black Beauty naturally...
So pretty! And let’s remind ourselves what a beautiful theme Galloping Home was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m bored of Lydia and like most, I keep coming back because you guys are witty, smart and genuine.

And you also give the best recommendations! I have been influenced by you lot way more than her. So, I would like to know if any of you have a body moisturizer or body oil that you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
1. Has she ever expressed if she’s had problems w food ?
2. That’s not a salad it’s a sad excuse for leaves, where’s the toppings and protein, flavour, texture ....
3. For someone who loves to shop these are the worst plates to serve a salad on ... salad belong in a bowl and a higher plate w a thicker rim.
absolute weirdo

Attachments

Reactions: 17
We have been speculating about their friendship for quite a while, and voilà, a few vlogs ago, when discussing their oxenwood furniture, Charlie just happened to bring up Josie's phone call to Lyds and Ali. Just to let us Tattlers know they're still friends. :rolleyes:
More like frenemies.

P.S. Lyds still hasn't liked or commented on any of Josie's IG posts. For months.
Friends ??? Whatever, buddy.
She recently said tho she mutes her friends on insta because she feels jealous, so thats probably why!

I’m bored of Lydia and like most, I keep coming back because you guys are witty, smart and genuine.

And you also give the best recommendations! I have been influenced by you lot way more than her. So, I would like to know if any of you have a body moisturizer or body oil that you love.
I absolutely swear by Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion. It has honestly changed my skin, I used to have quite dry bumpy skin and in places got keratosis pillaris, like chicken skin. And this has completely got rid of it! Amazing stuff

1. Has she ever expressed if she’s had problems w food ?
2. That’s not a salad it’s a sad excuse for leaves, where’s the toppings and protein, flavour, texture ....
3. For someone who loves to shop these are the worst plates to serve a salad on ... salad belong in a bowl and a higher plate w a thicker rim.
absolute weirdo
The only time I noticed it was when she discussed being worried about losing her body if she was to become pregnant. It seemed a very vain reason not to have children to me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

The Weleda body cream or lotion is really good hun (as is all their products) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she’s in the US it’s gonna cost her still for the shipping of say 15.00 or more for the return to Karen Millen! I bought a white blouse with the tuxedo look a few years ago influenced by your Lying Lydia and a Large was like a small especially in the button down by my chest! I have that problem and when you get a size up you look frumpy! Why can’t they take an extra material in the chest for women and we don’t have to go around wearing cardigans and button down’s with the chest exploding out!!
Oh this is a #1 issue for me too. Can't wait to finally lose weight and the girls along with it. Blouses or button down dresses are a menace. It's just so maddening! You see something, you like it, works for your body shape EXCEPT for the flipping tatas.
Big chested sisters unite 🙏😭

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 1327801
it’s a jaw surgery that brings forward your mandible. Some get a chin implant if their bites are already well-aligned. Josie’s overbite is too great to see good results with a chin implant. Listen I think people can look however they want to, but it’s clear that she’s unhappy with her appearance and is slapping on band-aids in a failed attempt to look good. Before and after success photo linked below.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

If you're not big on scented stuff and just want something that works, I've been using CeraVe products for a while and you can't go wrong with this brand.

Here's the moisturizer I've been using.
IMG_20220608_180217.jpg

What would possess Megan Fox to have a Boohoo collab?

View attachment 1328057
Ahem....money 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Are we due an Ali snorefest today? might need a coffee before I watch it as I'm feeling tired already. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People… we have a braid after that grandma til tok “feedback”. We are likely back in adventure braids narc breakdown mode 🤓

View attachment 1327704View attachment 1327705View attachment 1327706
For anyone interested she talks about the hair “mishap” and how she had to get her hair done 4 times in a couple of days starting at 20:27. Pretty sure she only went to Nikki TWICE 🧐

Does that mean Carrie was there before 6:59am to do the braids for her? As if I recall she can't do them herself...

Oh this is a #1 issue for me too. Can't wait to finally lose weight and the girls along with it. Blouses or button down dresses are a menace. It's just so maddening! You see something, you like it, works for your body shape EXCEPT for the flipping tatas.
Big chested sisters unite 🙏😭
Not to mention dresses and tops with a very small "boob area"/cup on them... which when you have a large chest finishes at your nipple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her new strategy is to try and find an audience where people don’t know who she is. That way she can pretend she is Suzy Homemaker and go Nicky who?
I was one of those people [who didn’t know who she was] yet my discernment was telling me something was radically wrong with this woman. In the states we say “Real recognizes real”. I listen intently, observe, and draw my own conclusions. It amazes me how many people who presumably have been following her for years, are completely oblivious to her prevarications and tone deaf/out of touch disposition. By the third vlog, she became almost insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.