Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't realise Ali was a gardening and DIY expert, maybe speed watching his vlog made me miss something? Doubt it.

Why is he cutting down leaves and branches on a public road in the hope the owner of the land either side of the road will clear it up, and I don't understand what happened with the lost dog?

I fast forwarded the fashion crap and missed the safari jacket yay!

Nice pic of Northamptonshire GP surgery and old shed!
That blocked up window always makes me chuckle (atrocious) .... and really ..... you pay hundreds of thousands on dresses and watches and un-utilised cars (ahem Defender) but yet you leave a mouldy broken down old shed as a visual focus to your driveway?

Jesus ...... priorities? .......(atleast paint the bleeping thing!! :oops:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ali please immediately paint the shed vert de whatsit for @Stefano - you are the handyman so you can easily paint it! I'm sure her travesty won't mind if it doesn't cost anything.

What man has a white safari jacket made?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel bad calling Ali a poser…..he’s a nice person, I think that’s authentic, and a patient man!!!

I also think he models clothes well and has found a niche, not a lot of straight men style inspo out there and there is a market

he’s just trying his best not have to work as a electrician…..I get the hustle, somehow it doesn’t bother me as much as Lydia’s stuff

I’m all for people succeeding and doing well ,

and was for a while for Lydia until everything started to unravel and she changed so much for the worse and got super boring with no content.
what am I’m going to watch with my morning tea now? Hahaha
I agree, I feel like I don't get as irritated with Ali because you can see that he is actually trying. The end result is still a bit rubbish but you can't deny that he gives it his best and cares. In comparison, Lydia has a team of people and still couldn't put together a piss up in a brewery, she also knows it and doesn't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel bad calling Ali a poser…..he’s a nice person, I think that’s authentic, and a patient man!!!

I also think he models clothes well and has found a niche, not a lot of straight men style inspo out there and there is a market

he’s just trying his best not have to work as a electrician…..I get the hustle, somehow it doesn’t bother me as much as Lydia’s stuff

I’m all for people succeeding and doing well ,

and was for a while for Lydia until everything started to unravel and she changed so much for the worse and got super boring with no content.
what am I’m going to watch with my morning tea now? Hahaha
For me it’s when they say they work hard, like no you dont. You have it easy and that’s okay but just admit it. Influencing is one of the easiest jobs there ever could be but all of them claim they work hard when it’s just bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not the best. There better shot when she is cackling talking to decorator but I couldnt find the clip. It was around the dressing room makeover but as usual nothing with her is in order - so couldn’t find it in the video! If anyone else can - feel free to post.

Voila:
I think someone has been doing a little freelance modelling! ;) What a difference that procedure makes tho!!! Why on earth does she not have that done I wonder?

Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 18.55.33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m bored of Lydia and like most, I keep coming back because you guys are witty, smart and genuine.

And you also give the best recommendations! I have been influenced by you lot way more than her. So, I would like to know if any of you have a body moisturizer or body oil that you love.
I buy a huge bottle of almond oil off of Amazon and think it is great. For body lotion, I love the O'Keefes skin repair in the yellow bottle. It says it is great for dry itchy skin which I have neither of but it helps retain the water in your skin and creates a protective barrier which I like.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not the best. There better shot when she is cackling talking to decorator but I couldnt find the clip. It was around the dressing room makeover but as usual nothing with her is in order - so couldn’t find it in the video! If anyone else can - feel free to post.

Voila:
NOOOO! Is that really Elsie? Why doesn’t she have it removed? Her mouth must stink! It’s awful…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just watched an old video of hers and it is literally like two totally different people.

Her accent is different, her current one is totally affected and put on
Her foundation colour is normal, she doesn’t look orange
Her face looks normal, and actually she is beautiful here…not totally full of filler
She‘s likeable, actually complimenting store workers and genuinely seeming appreciative
She is stylish, I liked almost all of her choices and actually most of them would still look lovely six years later vs her current absolute nightmare of a style which she thinks is timeless. The irony being that her old style was timeless.
Its actually really sad to see what she has done to herself, she was fine as she was. Guess its a really jarring example of what social media attention can do to a person.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I just watched an old video of hers and it is literally like two totally different people.

Her face looks normal, and actually she is beautiful here…not totally full of filler
She‘s likeable, actually complimenting store workers and genuinely seeming appreciative
She is stylish, I liked almost all of her choices and actually most of them would still look lovely six years later vs her current absolute nightmare of a style which she thinks is timeless. The irony being that her old style was timeless.
Its actually really sad to see what she has done to herself, she was fine as she was. Guess its a really jarring example of what social media attention can do to a person.
Her style before was really glam and normal for her age and yes timeless and I agree with everything you said but I think she’s always been up her own arse and fake but always looked past that before as I just watched her for style ideas. I think the problem is that alot of die hard obsessive fans won’t admit Lydia is wrong and they praise her for everything so she ends up with a god complex as she is always told how amazing she is and this happens with a lot of celebs as they are worshipped and end up with horrible attitudes.

Reactions: 28

This is the Lydia I started following, and I think that’s why she annoys me so much now! If she’d never filmed this part of her life, and I came across her insta and YouTube now I just wouldn’t follow her cos she’s not my vibe. But because we have all see who she used to be it’s so bizarre seeing her turn into this pretentious weirdo.
I do remember watching one vlog tho at the beginning where she threw her friends a weird party on some grass amd they all wore white. It was the fakest thing I’d ever seen. She said it was a yearly tradition but weirdly she’s not done one since 🤔
Food was tit then too

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OMG! Was just flicking through one of Teefers vlogs (don't ask, was bored) and came across this woman Leonora, and she is who Lydiot wants to be. Clearly wealthy, posh (hate that word) well spoken, comes from money! Googled her and she's a show jumper and model!

Please stomach this flog from about 12-20 mins - this woman is hosting a shopping event at her house in the Cotswolds, it has a stunning garden, is clearly huge, full of antiques, sausage dogs etc, and Teefers makes her do a tour of the house.

This is her instagram as well

OMG I am sorry but these 2 pricks are just about as abhorrent as Lydiot ... whether people want to like Teefers over Lydia I cannot stand people like these two that orgasm over perrenials and pots and bleeping sausage dogs ...this is the height of all that is wrong with the UK and influencers in general!!!

They sit there with glasses of tit Rose in hand and think their tit doesn't stink ... think that they are the height of influential ppl that others wish to emulate .... when in reality they could not be further from their own tone deaf version of the truth!

No one wishes to be someone who would sell their own parents kidneys for a sponsorship / go on Love island to then be transported to Dubai where they can buy the fakest rip off goods solely to be photographed by the crappy UK paparazzi in London hot spots.

But alas this is life at the moment ..... it's not what you can give back but what you can take for you own self centered will!!!!

The bleeping name dropping of brands ..... the constant fawning over each other and bleeping bullshit cuntry cunty cunts and frankly Teefers desperation to be so high class (living with mummy in an annex and daddy's inheritance) is frankly vomitworthy considering the massive depression that will arrive in the UK soon!:sick::poop:

So I gain nothing from these vlogs ... all I see in this vlog is Bumbler envious of everything this "lenor" has at her home ...she is no better than Lydia ..she is just as abhorrent!

The "anus sucking wenches" on the internet need to do one and pronto!!!:sick:

You guys have to watch Leo’s Q&A. Her life is rather fascinating. Lydia is going to want to learn Swahili now. (Watch the q&a and you’ll know what I mean 🤣) but seriously I would imagine this is who Lydia thinks she is or wishes to be. She would pass out upon hearing Leonora’s life story, plus she’s 8 years younger than Lydia. This is why you don’t compare your life to anyone else’s or attempt to be something you are not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Off topic but…

Didn’t one of you say on a previous thread that Sophie Shohet was in LP/Sellier’s insta stories buying a Kelly? Just watching a video from a couple of days ago and she’s still maintaining that she’d never buy one…

I hope she’s not lying - poor outfit choices aside, she’s always seemed ace!

Obvious that the country coastal grandma has asked not to be filmed during his vlog, Clearly she's at home, on the sofa. Her character she plays hasn't rehearsed and likely be sporting the grey towelling robe with hair plonked atop her head, eating pasta. But obviously will be rehearsing her character lines later as otherwise how would one earn any money? Work, work, work and more work - at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's a new Netflix documentary about the FLDS (keep sweet: pray and obey); and no jokes, Lydia and Teefers really dress like off grid fundamentalist Mormons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG She has shown SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD'S BEDROOM ON TIKTOCK FOR PROFIT. DISGUSTING and if I were the parent I'd force her to take it down and sue the tit out of her. That is just crossing the line with children's bedrooms AGAIN. gross
Loads on tik tok think she’s a grandmother - god she is a pretentious t**t

I believe Lids is the new Amanda. You’re from WATFORD your last name is Millen Moron !
View attachment 1326807
I believe Lids is the new Amanda. You’re from WATFORD your last name is Millen Moron !
View attachment 1326807
[/QUOTE I couldn’t have said it better myself! 👍🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.