Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I need to get this out of my system . I’m sorry. I really can’t hold it in anymore.

FUCK RIGHT OFF WITH YOUR ENGLISH COUNTRY GRANDMOTHER FUCKING BOLLOCKS YOU PRETENTIOUS MORON!

YOU’RE FROM BLOODY WATFORD! YOU’RE IN YOUR 30s! YOU LIVE IN NORTHAMPTON! There’s nothing wrong with this, stop trying to be something you are not!

A Land Rover on finance and the constant obsession with talking about the sodding Cotswolds and trampling through a farmers fields does not make you lady of the fucking manor! More like just a try hard dick from Northampton!

STOP IT.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I told you guys she was copying RosieLondoner!! Or was that comment from one of us 😂😂?? If not how funny other people have picked up who she’s copying!!
It’s beyond cringe worthy- I can’t bear it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Namima

VIP Member
The lil fucker used the term "cinched in waist". About himself.

He has morphed into Lyds.
He has had a safari suit jacket made.
Make it staaaahp. Please.

Screenshot_20220608-182349_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-182419_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

K18

VIP Member
Her rant is so nonsensical 🤦‍♀️

pronouces monetry as munetry

comparing comments to prison

She is talking as if she has lived this countryside/gardening life forever when she bascially started yesterday.

She gets to enjoy owning a horse without owning a horse, what the fuck?

Telling people things don't have to be expensive when she is making tiktoks wearing a £1200 dress, £600 shoes, £400 sunglasses all to show off a £1500 bag

She is the only person ever who talks about money. Does she not remember asking Claire how much her Hermes bracelet was out loud?

We do have public footpaths in England however you do not use them Lydia

Lydia you are never helpful and your intentions are never good

Talking about policing tone yet didn't watch hers when she was screaming at a 9 month pregnant Nicky?

She is a patronising cunt isn't she?

She is not being conscious when making her TikTok videos, she makes them purposefully to inflame people

She is lucky to be in a place or postion where she doesn't feel attacked all the time or like she is being punched in the stomach as she knows how to deal with negative comments :rolleyes::rolleyes: Thats why you've spent 20 minutes bitching about it on the internet. Me thinks you aren't as ok about it as you like to pretend to be.

You should feel silly, you are 34 and pretending to be a grandmother

No one needs to try and change you Lydia, you change everything about yourself every 5 minutes

I really don't understand why she is bitching about this on youtube. If you want to bitch about TikTok put your big girl intimisisimememe panties on and take Ali's balls out of your Firkin and make a TikTok video addressing it.

Yes, you do upset people Lydia thank you for acknowledging that. I'm sure there is a long list of people you have upset, let me start it for you
1. Your own mother
2. Nicky Lazou

She is unhinged, I hope that emergency therapist is still on speed dial

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Stefano

VIP Member
Remember when you were young and you wanted the cool girl haircut, but your Mum said no, so you pretended you didn't like the haircut anyway?

We wouldn't be here if we thought for one moment that Elsie was authentic and not just pretending not to want, what all the successful influencers have.

Ahahahahahaha ... is she like for fucking real??

Riding your horse : not yours : Nope :oops:
Opting for timeless tailoring : A KM Sweatshop coat : Nope :oops:
Tending to your garden : in Manolo Blahniks and an empty veg basket: Nope :oops:
You stay away from fleeting trends (Country Grandma / WAG / Downton/ Bohemian / Hunting ahem need I go on) ....and big designer logo's : Ummm Hermes / Zimmerman / Cartier/ Patek / Aston Martin / Chanel / Louboutin .. anymore fucking logo's and you would be a walking poster! Nope :oops:
A good selection of quality Rose: Whispering Angel .... NO JUST FUCKING NO! :eek:

The shit she says ...dearly lordy me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

happyforest

Chatty Member
She is such a saint. Blocking people for their own good, her generosity brings a tear to my eye. She tries so hard to show people the way to her Magical Thinking Lands. Where money doesn't matter (because everything is free, natch), where pasta, alcohol and cheese doesn't leave unsightly rolls of fat. Where sausage dogs have no toys on hand and haven't been potty trained. Where Queen Lumi brings mice and dead bunnies indoors and then pees on your sleeping head. Where wee husbands dress like #EnglishCountryGranddads and flit around doing chores and killing spiders for their helpless twee wives.

She can't help that she needs a new dress for each day of the week, that she feels so amazing and beautiful dressed in aging granny dresses whilst stomping across her land to fondle the veg that's been purchased and not grown. She has even downgraded the black accents on her upcoming RR order to silver to be more authentic and sympathetic for her neighbors and those that drive next to her.

She tries so damn hard, and we just don't let her be. We refuse to accept her goodness, we rush to judgement and condemn her actions as those of a batshit crazy middle aged has been. We are so mean. I mean, calling her a Tory is beyond the pale. She has black friends, she is generous with her picky bits at the garden parties she benevolently throws. She goes outside and encourages the unwashed poor masses to do so as well. Of course, HER sunshine and HER birdsong is superior, but what can she do about that?

She gifts her CEO her cast offs and squeals with delight when she sees nobodies wearing her KM designs around town. She is the bestest.

Her magical thinking has erased her lurid past, her abusive behavior to distressed pregnant hairdressers, her cash grab grubby mit (singular y'all) fiasco. It's truly incredible.

She is perfect. There is no war. No hunger. No political upheaval. No inflation. No looming recession. Only sunshine and classical music. If the masses refuse to ignore reality and live in bliss, using their brains to get to the fabled Magical Thinking Land, she cannot help it. She will kindly block you, then use the experience as fodder for more irrationally dramatic moaning to plug more Amazon affiliate links. If you're exceptionally beautiful and unkind to her, she will remember your face forever even as she blocks you across the vast internet socials.

Please, please, don't be poor or sick, or worse, vulnerable and in need. That's just distasteful and won't do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Wophie

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #139 Coastal Grandma rejected by Tiktok, having a breakdown in my tablecloth frock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Oops...

VIP Member
Good Morning and welcome to today. 🌹

I’ve been sitting on my weepy sofa having a self indulgent weepy moment telling myself how happy I am not doing anything. Problem is, it’s not true, so I didn’t believe myself…

What I need to do is go and sit on my happy sofa and have a self indulgent moment and tell myself I’m miserable...No - I don’t believe myself…

This third sofa is my humility sofa, where I will sit and attempt to be convincingly humble…without telling you I am attempting to be convincingly humble…

Big sigh…

Is it time for a gummy vitamin yet..?

Another big sigh...

Thrums fingers on arm of sofa...

Resounding echo…

I have just invented my own Jaundice Green Paint you know..!

Biggest sigh ever…

I have never been so happy 😖😭😩🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Aylin K

A1C4548B-8403-45FF-A4A0-E6D78F7628DE.jpeg

Does she honestly think we forgot that she changes her personality every year? She chases literally every trend including the Birkins, dachshunds, Soho Farmhouse membership, the Defender, and the cottage. Now she’s copying the “coastal grandmother” trend which is a reference to The Hamptons/New England vibes. She’ll be celebrating the 4th of July on a sail boat in Nantucket wearing a nautical sweater, I swear.

Also, wtf was that dig at her family about? Is she mad at them for not pretending to be old money like she does?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

K18

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @Catcher_In_The_Lie for the brilliant thread title with 50 votes 🥂🍾

Results of the last poll showed that most of us think Lidl is moving house to keep up with Grossie Josie in Ye Olde Rectum, in the Cotswolds......not so she can house 5 extra staff in "the grounds"! Rumbled again Lidl!

Please could one of you lovely, witty Tattlers do the recap? Thank you 😊
Recap: Lydia is still an absolute twat and attempting to keep up with the Josie's however she is referring to it as coastal granny or some shit like that instead of just admitting she is copying ye olde granny Josephine.

She fell in love with Soho Farmhouse a couple of years ago on an Arden press trip which she attended with Carrie (surprise surprise) and knew then and there she must get a membership and needed to move closer. It took befriending Josie to get the membership though. Madame is also claiming she loves the Cotswolds but her main priority is to be near the farmhouse. More like she can't afford to be near the farmhouse in the Cotswolds so will be lurking from a less expensive area.

Still pretending she would rather be at home eating yoghurt and store-bought compote and making lemonade with lemons from her store-bought lemon tree than be in the south of France with the rest of her colleagues. WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU LYDIA

Is her next victim the Duchess of Cambridge? Tune into her next vlog to find out as Madame will be attending the Jubilee with her COO and bezzie mate Carrie (surprise surprise)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

blue_orchid

VIP Member
We wouldn't be here if we thought for one moment that Elsie was authentic and not just pretending not to want, what all the successful influencers have.

"Steer clear of trends and big logo brands"?!?!

Says the pretentious fool that ensures she's constantly adorned with Hermes bags, boots and belts right down to the twilly the twat ties around her wrist?

She's ALL about trends and logos. Her hauls and vlogs prove her desire to buy luxury brands and use them everywhere. From the garden centre, to the supermarket to pottering around her house and greenhouse. How she lies. Honestly, she's the Greatest Pretender!

She's stalked and copied Teefer's Cotswold country trend. This was after of course her Sporty Spice trend, her Balmain, Burberry trend and then her Dior, Fendi trend.

Yet, now she's doing the English Country Grandmother trend but is about to switch to the New England/Hamptons Coastal Grandma trend??? All in a span of the what, last 6 years?? What is this? A new trend every year? Each year she has a brand new personality, style, theme, accent, voice, persona, way of living?

Furthermore, in her daft Tok Tok she owns none of it- that door she opens, the antiques she shows nor the horse she rides. The car she may own but Teefers did it first....yet again.

She's honestly so full of shit.

What a moron.

Even her voice is different in this Tok Tok....yet again!

Didn't she claim previously she suffered from imposter syndrome?

Perhaps it's the only thing she has got right in her life because she truly is the biggest imposter I've ever known. In all honestly, I'm a tad shocked. I shouldn't be but it's a bit scary, no?

This is a mid-30 year old woman whose voice, personality, style, persona and brand changes like the direction of the wind.

I'm honestly starting to feel embarrassed for her. You can bet all her peer influencers are laughing their asses off at her.

The one thing I will say about her fellow social media whore peers - Claire, Frow, Amelia, Tamara, Patricia etc. is they ALL have remained the same in style, personality, voice, brand etc. They have stayed in their respective lanes.

Yes, we all grow and evolve....but this chick seems to have no sense of self or individuality.

The only reason she claims now she stays away from large brands is because they all dropped her fake ass and refuse to work with her. I mean she barely even gets basic PR anymore, let alone campaigns, ads and brand trips.

She's desperately trying to rebrand herself instead of facing up to the facts known to all that she is the architect of her own demise.

She's so lost, ungrounded and seems utterly confused with no sense of self. I'd be scared if I changed like the wind like her.

Honestly, my friends and family would think I've lost the plot if I switched up like this on the regular.

Sadly, she's too blind and dumb to realise how odd and unhinged she now looks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lola Faith

VIP Member
When she talks about changing her Range Rover order...

What she is telling us is that she's changed the black roof to normal colour - saving £935 approx

Changed the black wheels to normal wheels (not sure which ones) but potentially saving between £1500-3000

Got rid of all the black badges and lettering which is called the Black Pack and costs around £1000

So basically, she's decided to save money on her car order - hard times Elsie, hard times!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
How my feed looked this morning 🙄 .. so unoriginal… although Jamie is making a change but nothing out of this world (just changing upload day). I still have absolutely NO idea what Teefers ‘change’ was, absolutely NO mention of anything in particular, unless she meant it was because she is giving her hair a two week break from heat🙄 but surely that can’t be it. Me thinks it’s just the usual influenza’s clickbait routine 😡 and NOTHING has changed for our Her Travesty Lidl, she’s still Lazy, still Lying, still Loathesome🙄
1654207864461.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I am living for these Tik Tok comments - here is a selection of the newer ones!

She would have deleted them (or got Cawwee to) if she could, but it appears that Tik Tok you have to accept the comments and you cannot hide or delete them! She won't stay on that platform long then as it offers her no control or protection.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
You can just see how miserly Lyds is by the amount of lemonade she made. After professing Ali loves the Soho Farmhouse "homemade" lemonade, she makes half a bottle from 3 lemons. All those empty bottles in the cupboards plus the Daylesford lemons, she makes half a bottle of lemonade.
She has 6 lemon trees.
With lemons hanging from the branches.
And she makes half a bottle.
Way to go spoiling that husband of yours. :rolleyes:
View attachment 1314670View attachment 1314671View attachment 1314672

Probably didn't want to spoil the assthetic of the greedhouse ie. "Cluttered Coastal Grandma".

Lest we forget, the "feast" she lays out for her friends when invited over.
So really she made a glass of lemonade? A glass and a half? For her husband who loves SH lemonade. Wow she’s really treating him there the isn’t she 😂😂. She doesn't want to pull the lemons from the trees and make a couple of bottle’s of something that her husband loves as the look of the greenhouse will be ruined 🤦🏼‍♀️. She did the same with the spinach when Ali asked for more she said no, as she’s worried if they use/eat the spinach it will look barren so she only cuts a few leaves at a time. She cares more about the look of things than her husband and that’s a really sad life to live.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Namima : "One thing about Ali, when he has a job to do around the house, he does it straight away ... "
Namima's husband : "That's because he doesn't have a real job. He's farting about most days."

Ouch. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Stefano

VIP Member
Ok so I sped through the total bullshit of 30 mins of same old shit consumerism to the rant......FUCKING GOLDENNNNNNNNN!!!

I literally was loving all of the tone deaf psycho babble bullshit podcast infused crap coming out of her mouth ... "Prisons in people's heads" ....pahaha!!

Deary me ......either someone really has a massive bullshit filter on this evening OR someone knows how badly she fucked up on Tik tok and is now doing mahooosive damage limitation by (as usual) trying to psyco-analyse everyone who made a comment and try to focus the blame on them. If that's not gaslighting 101 I don't know what is! :oops::oops:

She thinks she is such a clever cow doing this to an audience on YT that probably supports her and to whom she can turn off the comments!

Try doing it on TIK TOK love ..but no ... you can't control the narrative there as you have had your arse smacked with your first ever experience of it. Should've done your homework shouldn't you!! Amateur at best is what you really are! :ROFLMAO:

But the real BS was all the " Living English country authentically" without spending shit loads?? Ok so why don't you practice what you preach:

A: Buy budget clothes
B: Have a veg trug and be done with it
C: Have a house full of thrift store/ facebook market place and second hand furniture

But no .... it's easy to say to the little people that's what they should do .. because you would never dream of living such a life.

As pathetic and "piss-boiling" a vlog as I have ever mustered the time to watch! :poop::poop:(n)

• Heart
Reactions: 53