Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so letโ€™s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just donโ€™t understand how she expects us to believe all this tit about loving cheaper, high-street price-point brands when sheโ€™s spent such an extraordinary amount of time and effort waxing lyrical about luxury and spendy cottage-core brands.

It doesnโ€™t help that sheโ€™s so bleeping terrible at sounding authentic. Acting lessons wouldnโ€™t go amiss.

And, duck me, the high-pitched, ecstatic squealing and heehee-ing is veering on unhinged. If itโ€™s real, Iโ€™d love to get my hands on whatever meds sheโ€™s on.

GOD, I HATE MYSELF FOR WATCHING HER!

SO TRUE

for the last year she has been going on and on about how she wants to be thoughtful about purchases....buy less trends (YAWN) and high-quality BESPOKE things, hand-tailored suits and Holland Cooper BLAH BLAH BLAH,

so this brand has paid her a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$

desperate times call for desperate measures

Karen Millen must be thrilled, sigh, the more she cheapens her brand the less high-end brands she gets sadly

and yes she is ALLLLLL about luxury - that's why she is such a joke with the Amazon dresses (epitome of affordable aka cheap and mass procuded) and now THIS

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
"Breakfast WITH the strawberries" ... :rolleyes: The strawberries are ...
new friends ??? Is she not going to eat the strawberries ? 'Cos they ie. Lyds and the strawberries, had breakfast together ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Has she finally crossed the insanity threshold ???

Screenshot_20220607-130522_Gallery.jpg

Cool story bro. โฌ‡โฌ‡โฌ‡
Screenshot_20220607-130117_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220607-130114_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Is aldi under pressure because of the arrival of ยซ the strawberries ยซ ??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am living for these Tik Tok comments - here is a selection of the newer ones!

She would have deleted them (or got Cawwee to) if she could, but it appears that Tik Tok you have to accept the comments and you cannot hide or delete them! She won't stay on that platform long then as it offers her no control or protection.
OMG Haha the last comment 'who's face did you sit on to afford this lifestyle?' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oh this is just too much!

Enjoying this with my coffee!

He spells privilege wrong all the way through until the very end he gets it right!

SPELLCHECK is that a privilege too????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
"Breakfast WITH the strawberries" ... :rolleyes: The strawberries are ...
new friends ??? Is she not going to eat the strawberries ? 'Cos they ie. Lyds and the strawberries, had breakfast together ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Has she finally crossed the insanity threshold ???

View attachment 1324891
Just my opinion but that macbook case looks so tit. Whyโ€™s she trying to make a piece of tecโ€ฆ. old fashioned? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As for the Waitrose stawbs she grew last year so never admitted it was a fail,
(till now) bragged about growing them even tho they werenโ€™t ripe and always said she would grow them in the greedhouse as the birds ate more of them than she did ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
She canโ€™t even keep up with her own lies. Sheโ€™s also only got 5 strawberrys in her hand and in the bowl (she got about 15), if youโ€™re going to lie Lydia at least make it believable.
D453C69D-C141-4818-8F79-2FFB91AC706A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Argh, I hate this. Romeo wasnโ€™t a rescue horse, he was purchased for ยฃ700 then. Which, apart from one, is far more than I paid for any of mine and none of them were rescued. Saintly complexes all round.
Elsie loves to ummm embellish a story. ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've read all the Tok Tok comments....holy cannoli, people came for her!

I'm guessing one can't delete Tok Tok comments because I can't see her voluntarily keeping several of these up??

She's also trying to reply back to the negative comments but is digging herself deeper.

One of the last comments says something about Ali cheating....hhhmm, interesting....
Ooooooh I don't have tik tok, please someone share some more of these screenshots and her replies ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmmm, so the title was a click bait. Interesting, very interesting ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„ Anyway she's a loonie and rather than frocks, she should don a nicely fitted straight jacket.

Question to all of you wonderful people. Am I weird for frowning upon her style of ending vlogs AKA just cutting it whenever she darn pleases? You're supposed to be a professional. Make an outro. Just what the frick is this lazy moo moo. She does a welcome to a fffflog intro. It's the little things ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคก
Yes this really pisses me off as well. Say goodbye and thanks for watching at least. I guess tho it is easier to edit as she is so lazy, how will she know if she will bother vlogging again that day

Also I watched a ted talk once on engagement and relatability and the guy was saying to avoid saying things like 'good morning everyone' or 'hey guys' because it is impersonal and sounds like you are speaking to one of the masses. Much better to just say good morning so it is more like a conversation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh this is just too much!

Enjoying this with my coffee!

He spells privilege wrong all the way through until the very end he gets it right!

SPELLCHECK is that a privilege too????
Right?! I've finally sat down after manic cleaning and having my mum over for lunch, and I am absolutely delighted to enjoy my glass of diet coke with a side of Lydia annihilation on Tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's like she forgot that the majority of Tiktok users are Gen Z who scream TORY at the slightest hint of tweed ๐Ÿ˜‚ What a beautiful hole you have dug yourself Lydia

ETA - my favourite part is that people who have no clue who she is genuinely think she is a grandmother ๐Ÿ˜‚ should that not tell her something about what she's done to her appearance if strangers nod along when she calls herself grandma?

Also I'm sure this person is messing about but it's my favourite comment

Screenshot_20220607-143914.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lydia has a theory.....

surprise it's other's egos NOT hers

She can do NO wrong

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 3.49.02 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Lydia has a theory.....

surprise it's other's egos NOT hers

She can do NO wrong

View attachment 1325214

To quote myself HAHA as I have more to say ๐Ÿ˜†

This is the most manipulative comment ever

It's saying that anyone who doesn't love her or agree with her just wants to get likes.......HOW CONVENIENT for her ego

how about "not everyone may like the content I put out, but everyone is free to have their own opinion and I wish them well"

Thats what a sane NON Narc would say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I watched the video where she had the house to herself and at the end she went on about how happy she was. I skipped around a bit, but honestly, I felt like she is not happy at all. I'm stating the obvious here, but I feel like there is a deep sadness in her eyes. Something is wrong. Her constant changing of personalities and identity (which she calls "aesthetic") is alarming. I've been watching her videos since 2016 so I am not a new viewer of her content. Over the last 2-3 years she has gone from being (from my view) pretty happy and on a good path to struggling to find out who she is and wants to be. She appears to be wanting to hide from something behind all this "aesthetic" We all love nice things, but we can admire a style or look without completely changing who we are, how we dress, and what our homes look like on a monthly basis.

Honestly I felt very sad watching that video. Again, stating the obvious, but something is very very off. She is running or hiding from something. There is a hidden truth about something she is trying to hide through "aesthetic"... The desire to move all of a sudden, too, leads me to believe she is running. I believe she has gotten herself into a content situation where she has to keep leveling up and changing to keep her audience and to grow it. Ironically, if she was true to who she was and really was honest about who she really is, I think many - us included - would find her enjoyable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She had to rush a new tiktok bc all the comments on the last one were so bad and overwhelming negative towards her.

Look how she walks into frame and walks out. Are we sure Lidl isnโ€™t a robot?

All I could think when I watched this was are you not embarezzed??

Give it up! Itโ€™s time to quit the โ€˜influencerโ€™ gig lidl this is just sad!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.