Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£2 from the charity shop in Milton Keynes
LOL and she's got Jimmy Choo shoes and an HERMES bag... to "elevate it". Not only do they not elevate it, they don't go with it.

I’m curious as to what some of our fabulous grandmothers on here think of Lidl calling herself an ‘English Country Grandmother’ or ‘Coastal Grandmother’.

I ask because my mother and M-I-L both adore being grandmothers to my two kids. It’s an honour for them to have raised children who have then gone on to raise children themselves.

To me, dressing a particular way and throwing yourself into a certain aesthetic seems insulting and offensive to what being a grandmother actually is. Neither of my children’s grandmothers wear horrible floral bedsheets cosplaying as a dress - my mum has tattoos and has a different jewel-coloured streak put through in her silver hair every time she goes to her hairdresser. My MIL is more conservative but still stylish, classic, and age-appropriate (she’s mid-50s). She makes beautiful quilts and she would cut up Lidl’s dresses in a heartbeat for quilting patches.

Not once when I announced either of my pregnancies since did either of them say, “Oh capital, now I can buy that antique book coz, ya know, I’m grandmothering now.”

TL;DR, Being a grandmother isn’t an aesthetic, it’s a family member.
ONE MILLION PERCENT! You have nailed it! A grandmother is a family member and a title you earn when becoming one....it's not an ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSthetic. Lydia just dresses like tit and is desperate AF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes, the BMW dealership said also with the global shortage of microchip manufacturing due to the pandemic etc., the number of new cars has dwindled worldwide which is why the market for second hand cars has become so hot.

The one dealership said they used to get approx. 200 new cars per month and now it's 20 on the average. That's how bad it is right now.

I bet she made changes to her new RR specs because 1) $ is low and 2) she has no content so needs the new RR quicker for her dwindling content
She probably ordered a cheaper car originally, that’s why “changing” the specs didn’t change delivery dates

Reactions: 11
LOL and she's got Jimmy Choo shoes and an HERMES bag... to "elevate it". Not only do they not elevate it, they don't go with it.

ONE MILLION PERCENT! You have nailed it! A grandmother is a family member and a title you earn when becoming one....it's not an ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSthetic. Lydia just dresses like tit and is desperate AF.
Her Grandmother probably earned the title in her mind by teaching her about having a skin routine and gifting her Clinique

Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s changed it to get it quicker.. basic/standard parts gets a quicker lead time.
I just can’t get over the fact she said she wants a car prince Philip would drive?! what in your oasis curtains?! she is delusional 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She probably ordered a cheaper car originally, that’s why “changing” the specs didn’t change delivery dates
Does Elsie still have her original black RR? The one she got years ago that was unveiled at the dealership? Or did she sell that to fund the defender (is the defender that old green SUV?)?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Comments about the car are correct. I was told by the lease company I have used in the past that they were not even allowed to order anymore RR cars for customers due to the backlog, and If I wanted a new one I would be waiting until next Spring for it!

Just by looking at a car - I guess any model, you just don't know how much extra a customer has spent on it with all the packs and extras, like cameras, heated seats, leather stuff etc. With RR of course there is a very long list of extras you can add and you could easily end up spending an extra £10,000 on your car. I doubt hers is even in production yet, and she will have only paid a deposit, so they can make changes. She's definitely trying to save money there - how is shiny silver fitting her aesthetic, old lady mothball country cunty aunty nana vibes?

At least we've taught her how to pronounce Dubarry!
someone tell her that old granny bullshit she wants to be now doesn’t go with a brand new RR!!! she will get the car and then sell it for another ‘vintage’ she is so clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct! Also Anastasia Kingsnorth ordered her RR last year it still was nowhere near being ready in March this year so she cancelled it and bought a used one. Lady muck thinks she will gets hers after only ordering it 6 months ago? don't think so my lovely!

Also if her RR was in production she wouldn't be able to change it.
I was the same. I ordered my RR in May 2021. I received a call in early September to say there was a slight delay. A week or so later I received a further call to say slightly longer delay….. 12 months!! I decided to cancel my order as I was mindful a new model was probably going to launch ahead of me actually receiving my car. They did however try to source me a car with fewer extras, so I am wondering if Elsie has gone for this option? As she is so impatient. I have no regrets cancelling my order. My current RR is fully paid for, and as I now work from home I don’t truly need a new car. And let’s be honest does Elsie need this car? I think not.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was the same. I ordered my RR in May 2021. I received a call in early September to say there was a slight delay. A week or so later I received a further call to say slightly longer delay….. 12 months!! I decided to cancel my order as I was mindful a new model was probably going to launch ahead of me actually receiving my car. They did however try to source me a car with fewer extras, so I am wondering if Elsie has gone for this option? As she is so impatient. I have no regrets cancelling my order. My current RR is fully paid for, and as I now work from home I don’t truly need a new car. And let’s be honest does Elsie need this car? I think not.
Yes she will most likely buy a car from a dealership without anything custom like how Josie and Charlie got their new defender. I wouldn’t be surprised if she then had it sprayed green and pretends it’s her brand new one she ordered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Actually she does really need the car.

If not, what other new content does she have up her sleeve?

The 712th morning photo of the sunrise/garden? The 543rd snap of the greenhouse or the 452nd photo of her morning stomp through a farmer's crops with the pups?

So you see, Lydsie poo is in desperate need for the new RR.

If not we'll see the 1100th haul of cheap floral polyester dresses.

The twit has nothing left. No brands, no PR gifts, no promotional trips...nothing.

I bet the only reason they are doing the patio and outside kitchen is solely for content. Anyone with half a brain searching for a new house wouldn't do this.

She's got nothing, zilch, nada.

The end.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
People are destroying her in that top pinned comment 😂
I wonder if she is offended by people saying she comes from nothing? She has tried so hard to push the Cartier family watch tradition, everyone had Aston Martins and holiday homes in Italy and Florida narrative 😂😂

Look at the comments on jer latest tiktok video
Apparently Romeo is a rescue and was purchased for £700 and Lydia rides him for free to help with his exercise 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Good Morning and welcome to today! 🌹

Seven hundred and eighty four, seven hundred and eighty five…Today you find me snowed under with stocktaking my perennial greenhouse tablecloths!

I seem to have acquired so much table linen and keeping track of it all is a continual strain, I do admit. I find it a tolerable distraction today though; as it will take my mind off being refused planning permission for the All Weather Dogstompers Croptrampling Track which I was so keen to have installed in the woodlands at the north end of the estate. It’s a bit of a blow, I must say. I had such plans for it.

My Estates Manager, Mr Crawley (Creepy to those he likes) is a little downton-in-the-dumps over it, so I really should go and cheer him up. I’m a great believer in whistling a happy tune in times of adversity…

I’ll just go and have a little weep in the perennial potting shed first - he’ll never know and it will give me a chance to count all the hundreds of perennial table napkins stashed away in there. I’ll just finish with the tablecloths first - Seven hundred and eighty…Oh drattit!

One...two…three…

Peace…✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My sister went to order an electric car the other week and the first thing the guy working there said to her was you are looking to be waiting 2 years minimum at the moment. She walked straight out and said she will either buy a used one or try and find one you can buy straight off the forecourt.
Anyone think Josie and Chaz kept their car purchases quiet, not even mentioning it to Lyds and Ali ?
And then one day J & C mention they are going car shopping, and then 💥BOOM💥 2 weeks later, the brand spanking new RR - with all the bells and whistles - is ready for pick up.
And a few months later, the 3rd car (Porsche Cayenne / Macan / Jag ?) is ready for delivery. No waiting for Teefers and Chaz. Nuh-uh they were super secretive about their new cars. Even with their BFFs.
It's all about one-upmanship with this lot, and Josie trumped Lyds, absolutely.
At this point, all Lyds could muster up was a video call to her local RR dealership. Not even jumping the queue... ohhh dearrrrr.

Two thumbs up Josie heeheeeeeeeee. (y)(y)

“The outdoor kitchen will be fully moveable so we can take it with us.”

I believe that is called a grill.
Bahahahahahahahaha 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
None of it makes sense.

Range Rovers (They are absolutely not to my taste, far too “Footballers Wife” and we could afford one if we chose to stupidly waste money that way in what is essentially renting a vehicle) are like an edgy, modern, “cool” car… very flashy and in your face, big and brash. But she wants to be a muted, sage, classic coastal old lady grandmother. (Without kids never mind grandkids LOL). Utterly bizarre. Wouldn’t her ASS-Thetic be more suited to a classic Nissan Figaro or retro Fiat 500… an vintage Italian car to match her apparent heritage… like a real classic car? In a muted tone? Ones that are ACTUALLY worth spending money on and hold their value? The RR is more suited to a young footballer, very new money blasting out some terrible hip hop music desperately trying to prove to everyone how rich they are now :LOL:

I mean, Frow at least wears brash designer gear with big logos and bright colours and she’s a bit more edgy in style. At least it kind of suits her look.

The “grandmother” tag she keeps giving herself is making me feel ill. Cramming her finger toes into those hideous white wedges make me feel ill. The pink Oasis dress, MY GOD. Make it staaaaaaaap

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she is offended by people saying she comes from nothing? She has tried so hard to push the Cartier family watch tradition, everyone had Aston Martins and holiday homes in Italy and Florida narrative 😂😂

Apparently Romeo is a rescue and was purchased for £700 and Lydia rides him for free to help with his exercise 😂
Saint Lydia! You charitable grandma! What would poor unfortunate Romeo do without your generous selfless nature?!

Guessing his owner would ride him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just heard someone say that babies faces look like knees and now I’m sat at work thinking do knees look like babies or do babies look like knees 😂😂 do anybody else’s knees other than Lydia’s look like babies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.