Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys we have another Tik Tok

@lydiamillen/video/7106495254378859781?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

She's speaking in that ridiculous put on voice again, talking about being a grandmother still and saying she's been collecting LV trunks, she has 2, and has moved the one out of Ali's office into her dressing room for this video. Didn't she comment a while ago in a vlog that he shouldn't have it in his office she wanted it???

Tik Tok is a moment - not a luxury moment but just a moment. She will get bored of trying to defend herself and reply to all the negative and nasty comments, because she doesn't like this negativity in her life. She is the person who deletes Youtube comments and closed her dm's on Instagram, so this platform is really not for her at all!

Annoying as this video is she seems to have lots of nice comments so far - so quite a clever one to put up, but if you know her and what she's about - it's a different story!
Was it necessary for her to post the video of the littles girl room? Couldn’t she have just put a video up when it was pink and empty?

Been collecting antique LV trunks for a number of years, like duck off you have two

whenever she shows those aged pots I just think of mould

Does she genuinely want people to believe she is a grandma? There is nothing wrong with being a grandma if you actually are one but why pretend? She is not right in the head

5EE86EA2-F2D6-489D-9C72-42F3FC4A3DCD.jpeg

patiently waiting for someone to comment underneath Northamptonshire

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Looks like another midday meal of hired gardener grown dry lettuce, blobs of mozzarella, and a small drizzle of balsam.
Those nuts are huge (not you "Steroid Ali") ... she could have at least broken them in half 😂

Screenshot_20220607-174434_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220607-174439_Instagram.jpg

And eating the lettuce ... "What a treat." Really ???
Well, if you starve yourself for the whole day, eating lettuce during the day would be a "treat" for you Lyds.

Lyds will be the "Yolanda Hadid" of mothers ... (Google "Yolanda Hadid Gigi eating" and you will see what I mean :()

Waiting for footage of her actually eating the lettuce, let alone the salad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
We had cucumber water on the weekend and today it is rosemary water accompanying the lunch of lettuce, nuts and mozzarella!

So pretentious and try hard!

Just found loads of lists online about the ways in which people are pretentious!

One thing I saw made me think of Elsie! Pretentious people call all raw vegetables crudities - bound to be in the next vlog isn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rosemary water! Jeezus H Christ.
How revolting.
But if its from the kitchen garden it must be good.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fellows Tats, found something I would never expect!😱😏🤭
Don't know if any of you seen this but, I found videos of a youtuber, who's actually older than Lids, trying on her KM crap!
Ooooh her feedback is GOLD baby!

Her name is Cristina White and what she says about those stupid outfits... It's just right on the money!
She attested to the poor quality of the design of those ludacris things as well!🤦🏽‍♀️ Shock horror.
Also, she should clarify Lids (because she does it in her video) that our goal is not to appear older than we are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm amazed! Let's follow her instead of Lids...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Changing subject:
I don't remember having a laugh this long! You guys are amazing and on fire! ❤
Agree with every single thing wrote before!
Bless you 🙌🏼
Makes watching that ungrateful twit worth it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Those nuts are huge (not you "Steroid Ali") ... she could have at least broken them in half 😂

View attachment 1325529View attachment 1325530

Well, if you starve yourself for the whole day, eating lettuce during the day would be a "treat" for you Lyds.

Lyds will be the "Yolanda Hadid" of mothers ... (Google "Yolanda Hadid Gigi eating" and you will see what I mean :()

How unappetising does the salad look. I love a salad but I couldn t eat this and the ingredients, I can t see how they work together.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We had cucumber water on the weekend and today it is rosemary water accompanying the lunch of lettuce, nuts and mozzarella!

So pretentious and try hard!

Just found loads of lists online about the ways in which people are pretentious!

One thing I saw made me think of Elsie! Pretentious people call all raw vegetables crudities - bound to be in the next vlog isn't it!
The idea of drinking water with a sprig of rosemary bobbing around makes me want to be physically sick. All the little bits are going to fall off and be floating :sick:🤮

Bloody hell, she ticked every box on that list

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I've never seen anything by Rosie Londoner until just now.

It's clear as day who Lydiot is copying now.

Moved on from copying Josie to now Rosie Londoner.

Talk about being clueless, unoriginal and pathetic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't know if any of you seen this but, I found videos of a youtuber, who's actually older than Lids, trying on her KM crap!

Her name is Cristina White and what she says about those stupid outfits... It's just right on the money!
She attested to the poor quality of the design of those ludacris things as well!🤦🏽‍♀️ Shock horror.
Also, she should clarify Lids (because she does it in her video) that our goal is not to appear older than we are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Changing subject:
Bless you 🙌🏼
She has obviously been taking makeup tips from Lydia as well as her foundation colour is way off :ROFLMAO: didn't learn her lesson either as the next video recommended after that one is a haul of Lydia's most recent collection.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So after all the fuss about her moving, she’s not even put the house on the market or offered on other properties, given she’s now said it could be a year, it could be 5 years.
Tell us you’re desperate for content and engagement eh Lydia?! Can you imagine thinking ‘mmm we’ll probably look at moving house in the next 5 years’ but then making a whole vlog based on lying about moving, with a click bait title to match?

Also, I distinctly remember Lidl saying she will ONLY ever buy from luxury stores. Her words were I quote “if you’re looking for Zara or H&M hauls, there are plenty of other channels out there doing those. Not this one, I focus solely on luxury”
4 years later Lidl is shilling Oasis, H&M, Nasty Gal, boohoo, Tupperware and lenor - burned her bridges, became and entitled and thoroughly unpleasant brat, got blacklisted and now it’s plainly evident she has NOTHING in terms with of content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Changing subject:
Bless you 🙌🏼
I posted pics on the last thread with a summary of her comments beside each outfit. It was the latest collection - the Bohemian Tragedy collection. She sent everything back due to design flaws bar one top that she could only get on over her hips 😂 as the laces got caught in her hair, earrings, etc!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think blue and white "coastal" look, to try to differentiate herself from country Josie.... the thing is though Lydia's nowhere near the coast! so it just won't work. if she buys a house in Norfolk near the sea or sandbanks nr poole maybe.... not the cotswolds though that's country not coastal. I did eye up one of the houses someone suggested here has a blue kitchen ......... blue and white, linens
🤣🤣 In fairness, I’m originally from the East Coast and am now in the dead center of the U.S. I have engravings if lighthouses on my wall and a large painting of coastal waters in the foyer. My color scheme is blue, gray, and white. I couldn’t be any further from a coast geographically but still decorate like I am there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1325529View attachment 1325530

I feel sorry for Ali that he has to constantly eat the same “meal“ over and over because Lydia can’t cook or grow anything so all so can muster up is lettuce with nuts and cheese and a different flavour of water. She’s so pathetic is become funny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for Ali that he has to constantly eat the same “meal“ over and over because Lydia can’t cook or grow anything so all so can muster up is lettuce with nuts and cheese and a different flavour of water. She’s so pathetic is become funny.
I couldn’t imagine - when I make a salad, I want crushed walnuts, cucumber, red onion, apple and celery with rocket (arugula 😉) and a yoghurt and dill dressing. Hers looks so sad 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
...Why is her face getting so narrow? Is it just because of cheek filler? being too slim? Her face seems so different.
That cheek filler in the last photo looks horrendous! She looks like a ventriloquist dummy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh, how short is Ali ???? :unsure:
Or, how tall is his dad ??

I think a bit of both ...
So Ali does an Ad for Carolina Herrera aftershave & Lydia just ‘happens’ to order a bag from same brand 🤔
Yes we are all 24hrs old as we all must have been born yesterday 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gosh, how short is Ali ???? :unsure:
Or, how tall is his dad ??

I think a bit of both ...
Jesus when you have to get "yer old man" prancing around in a carpark for coin ... the bottom of the barrel is really being scraped like the back of his stupid head with that haircut!

My father would probably witch slap me and tell me to wise the duck up! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS: WTAF is Rosemary water??? like stick a twig in your water and call it bougie? Why not stick a bleeping Dandilion or a nettle in it :rolleyes:.

But the big question is ..... "did you wash it hunny before putting it in the glass, or does it have that infusion of cat and dog piss that makes your lips curl at the edges?".... luxe my ass :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.