Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to rush a new tiktok bc all the comments on the last one were so bad and overwhelming negative towards her.

Look how she walks into frame and walks out. Are we sure Lidl isn’t a robot?

All I could think when I watched this was are you not embarezzed??

Give it up! It’s time to quit the ‘influencer’ gig lidl this is just sad!
GOOD point

WOW that video is boring......thanks for sharing!

we shall see if that plant gets enough light to survive.

She tends to buy a real plant for decor, wait till it dies from lack of proper sunlight and then just buys new ones.....Ferns .....ahem

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Right what is it with her voice??? Is she having elocution lessons. Her “S”s are so elongated and pronounced. It’s creepy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Two things happen every time I watch a vlog…my dogs starts barking aggressively at my phone when he hears her voice (he’s normally super quiet) and my husband says “not that bleep again!” 🤣🤣
Watching her is like picking a scab, I know I shouldn’t buuut…I do it anyway. I actually find her disturbing when she talks about the coastal grandmother BS in the third person, just weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I watched the video where she had the house to herself and at the end she went on about how happy she was. I skipped around a bit, but honestly, I felt like she is not happy at all. I'm stating the obvious here, but I feel like there is a deep sadness in her eyes. Something is wrong. Her constant changing of personalities and identity (which she calls "aesthetic") is alarming. I've been watching her videos since 2016 so I am not a new viewer of her content. Over the last 2-3 years she has gone from being (from my view) pretty happy and on a good path to struggling to find out who she is and wants to be. She appears to be wanting to hide from something behind all this "aesthetic" We all love nice things, but we can admire a style or look without completely changing who we are, how we dress, and what our homes look like on a monthly basis.

Honestly I felt very sad watching that video. Again, stating the obvious, but something is very very off. She is running or hiding from something. There is a hidden truth about something she is trying to hide through "aesthetic"... The desire to move all of a sudden, too, leads me to believe she is running. I believe she has gotten herself into a content situation where she has to keep leveling up and changing to keep her audience and to grow it. Ironically, if she was true to who she was and really was honest about who she really is, I think many - us included - would find her enjoyable.
She is attempting to cover up all her bad behaviour from her past. She thinks by acting like this and pretending this is who she always wanted to be, people will forget that she is a massive bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I watched the video where she had the house to herself and at the end she went on about how happy she was. I skipped around a bit, but honestly, I felt like she is not happy at all. I'm stating the obvious here, but I feel like there is a deep sadness in her eyes. Something is wrong. Her constant changing of personalities and identity (which she calls "aesthetic") is alarming. I've been watching her videos since 2016 so I am not a new viewer of her content. Over the last 2-3 years she has gone from being (from my view) pretty happy and on a good path to struggling to find out who she is and wants to be. She appears to be wanting to hide from something behind all this "aesthetic" We all love nice things, but we can admire a style or look without completely changing who we are, how we dress, and what our homes look like on a monthly basis.

Honestly I felt very sad watching that video. Again, stating the obvious, but something is very very off. She is running or hiding from something. There is a hidden truth about something she is trying to hide through "aesthetic"... The desire to move all of a sudden, too, leads me to believe she is running. I believe she has gotten herself into a content situation where she has to keep leveling up and changing to keep her audience and to grow it. Ironically, if she was true to who she was and really was honest about who she really is, I think many - us included - would find her enjoyable.
I honestly think it is because it is not a healthy way of living. To have to be so bothered about your appearance all the time, to constantly feel pressure to stay relevant and buy things and flog things, and film everything and have so much feedback on your life from others, it is simply not normal. While I can see it can give them a lot of money it cannot be good for you.

Some of the things she says I can really relate to, I love being with my dog he is my world, I love being at home, I love going out for walks and country pubs and all that, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing and it can become boring. I think while she loves being at home it would be better for her to mix more with others, to go in to london for meetings, to go on work events etc otherwise the things she loves will become monotonous. I mean, I know she wants to be a country grandma but she is living the life of a retiree!

Right what is it with her voice??? Is she having elocution lessons. Her “S”s are so elongated and pronounced. It’s creepy.
Just desperately trying to sound posh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly think it is because it is not a healthy way of living. To have to be so bothered about your appearance all the time, to constantly feel pressure to stay relevant and buy things and flog things, and film everything and have so much feedback on your life from others, it is simply not normal. While I can see it can give them a lot of money it cannot be good for you.

Some of the things she says I can really relate to, I love being with my dog he is my world, I love being at home, I love going out for walks and country pubs and all that, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing and it can become boring. I think while she loves being at home it would be better for her to mix more with others, to go in to london for meetings, to go on work events etc otherwise the things she loves will become monotonous. I mean, I know she wants to be a country grandma but she is living the life of a retiree!
One of Lydia’s problems is that she is all or nothing and doesn’t allow herself to break aesthetic and like more than one thing at a time.
I love being at home too, I also love my dogs more than anything as well as going for country walks with them and visiting old historical pubs etc. but I also love doing things that are the complete opposite of that. The difference is that I allow my self to enjoy both.
Lydia pigeon holes herself so much that of course she is going to cry for her old life and have fomo when she sees her former friends doing things she wishes she could be doing but can’t do as she must stick with her current aesthetic.
I also think it’s another reason why she changes so much. You can only keep doing the same thing over and over again for so long.
We’ve seen this happen at least 5 times already.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It looks like the shift is happening, little Aldi is more popular on Tik Tok than madam. Ooooh, sad times lovely!

One of Lydia’s problems is that she is all or nothing and doesn’t allow herself to break aesthetic and like more than one thing at a time.
I love being at home too, I also love my dogs more than anything as well as going for country walks with them and visiting old historical pubs etc. but I also love doing things that are the complete opposite of that. The difference is that I allow my self to enjoy both.
Lydia pigeon holes herself so much that of course she is going to cry for her old life and have fomo when she sees her former friends doing things she wishes she could be doing but can’t do as she must stick with her current aesthetic.
I also think it’s another reason why she changes so much. You can only keep doing the same thing over and over again for so long.
We’ve seen this happen at least 5 times already.
So very true, life is about doing lots of interesting things with your free time, stops you getting bored. I m an avid walker and whenever my ex and I went walking we always planned a different walk from the last which kept it fresh and interesting. We would have got bored very quickly walking the same route every time. We also loved to party, lol. :m

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Looks like another midday meal of hired gardener grown dry lettuce, blobs of mozzarella, and a small drizzle of balsam.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yes this really pisses me off as well. Say goodbye and thanks for watching at least. I guess tho it is easier to edit as she is so lazy, how will she know if she will bother vlogging again that day

Also I watched a ted talk once on engagement and relatability and the guy was saying to avoid saying things like 'good morning everyone' or 'hey guys' because it is impersonal and sounds like you are speaking to one of the masses. Much better to just say good morning so it is more like a conversation.
Pretty sure last week Thursday's vlog and Monday's vlog was filmed on the same day - last week Sunday, 29th May ? The day she made lemonade. In last night's vlog, she is wearing the same outfit (blue dress with white embroidery and the clickity clackaty tan Manolos). Ali was not at home on that Sunday, so we didn't get to see him in this vlog.

If I'm not mistaken, at the end of last Thursday's vlog, I remember her mentioning she is starting another vlog that day.
Last night's vlog ... she also didn't mention Ali not being at home nor say "goodbye" 'cos she used her goodbye and other tidbits in her previous vlog heeheeeeee ;)

Lyds takes laziness and short cuts to new levels.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh this is just too much!

Enjoying this with my coffee!

He spells privilege wrong all the way through until the very end he gets it right!

SPELLCHECK is that a privilege too????
Daxon Alert! @happyforest please add this to the short list! He must be back on the hobbit health hormones again…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am living for these Tik Tok comments - here is a selection of the newer ones!

She would have deleted them (or got Cawwee to) if she could, but it appears that Tik Tok you have to accept the comments and you cannot hide or delete them! She won't stay on that platform long then as it offers her no control or protection.
Crikey, those comments are brutal 😳

Reactions: 13
Hey, Lydia, what happened to your "perfect" teeth?
Screenshot_20220607-160450_Instagram.jpg

I seem to recall you getting invisalign specifically because of this gap?
Did you scream at Rhona until she took back the correction?

PS - I know it's because you pissed away £££ on trays you never wore and left all over the house for other people to find. Gross.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It really is, I wish she would just go back to pink or even that fugly silver she used to have
She used to have such beautiful nails, I am scared to admit I had screenshots I would take to my nail shop of when they were french ombre ballerina. So elegant and now they are mouldy green in the shape of dogs claws

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Two things happen every time I watch a vlog…my dogs starts barking aggressively at my phone when he hears her voice (he’s normally super quiet) and my husband says “not that bleep again!” 🤣🤣
Watching her is like picking a scab, I know I shouldn’t buuut…I do it anyway. I actually find her disturbing when she talks about the coastal grandmother BS in the third person, just weird.
I’m sitting here waiting on the school pick up and just laughed out so loud everyone turned and looked and I couldn’t explain why! I am still reeling from the “whose face did you sit on” comment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell she’s now targeting Rosie Londoner as the next one to copy- the tik toks with the weird voiceovers! She’s actually mimicking the tone of her voice- creeeeeeepy!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Guys we have another Tik Tok

@lydiamillen/video/7106495254378859781?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

She's speaking in that ridiculous put on voice again, talking about being a grandmother still and saying she's been collecting LV trunks, she has 2, and has moved the one out of Ali's office into her dressing room for this video. Didn't she comment a while ago in a vlog that he shouldn't have it in his office she wanted it???

Tik Tok is a moment - not a luxury moment but just a moment. She will get bored of trying to defend herself and reply to all the negative and nasty comments, because she doesn't like this negativity in her life. She is the person who deletes Youtube comments and closed her dm's on Instagram, so this platform is really not for her at all!

Annoying as this video is she seems to have lots of nice comments so far - so quite a clever one to put up, but if you know her and what she's about - it's a different story!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
For the love of Dog (it’s the dyslexia)

Re your HRH aka Horrendous Rodial Hype story
Please learn the difference between a question, a comment and a compliment

Your lack of understanding of your audience is shocking
You continue to hear what you want to hear ……. when people remark on your make up they are not all compliments!!!!
Translation for Ali - the word is Komplementz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.