Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole life is like a bloody Sims’ game! All synthetic and fake just for the grandma aesthetic
We need a dumb /thick/ stupid/idiot emoji !
Did you see in the last videos she said that they were going to use ‘reclaimed substances’ rather than reclaimed materials!?! english is my second language and I notice these things… how stupid and how limited her vocabulary is!!?!
Also when she was crying on the sofa she was crying because her TV didn’t work and she had to read instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOL and she's got Jimmy Choo shoes and an HERMES bag... to "elevate it". Not only do they not elevate it, they don't go with it.

ONE MILLION PERCENT! You have nailed it! A grandmother is a family member and a title you earn when becoming one....it's not an ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSthetic. Lydia just dresses like tit and is desperate AF.
She can’t even walk in those shoes… twice she was almost falling to one side during that video!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m curious as to what some of our fabulous grandmothers on here think of Lidl calling herself an ‘English Country Grandmother’ or ‘Coastal Grandmother’.

I ask because my mother and M-I-L both adore being grandmothers to my two kids. It’s an honour for them to have raised children who have then gone on to raise children themselves.

To me, dressing a particular way and throwing yourself into a certain aesthetic seems insulting and offensive to what being a grandmother actually is. Neither of my children’s grandmothers wear horrible floral bedsheets cosplaying as a dress - my mum has tattoos and has a different jewel-coloured streak put through in her silver hair every time she goes to her hairdresser. My MIL is more conservative but still stylish, classic, and age-appropriate (she’s mid-50s). She makes beautiful quilts and she would cut up Lidl’s dresses in a heartbeat for quilting patches.

Not once when I announced either of my pregnancies since did either of them say, “Oh capital, now I can buy that antique book coz, ya know, I’m grandmothering now.”

TL;DR, Being a grandmother isn’t an aesthetic, it’s a family member.
I'm a grandmother and probably wil, in the next couple of years be a great grandmother. I'm so insulted by all this referencing grandmothers aSS-thestic as I would NEVER live in a house that has that decorating style or dress like Elsie. My style is classic with a twist and still wear leather jackets and pants ( not together). None of my friends my age dress like her and our houses are modern or have real antiques. She is delusional and very insulting to people my age.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Changing the spec on her RR will not speed up its production. There is a queue and if she is able to change the spec it hasn't even got on the production line yet, it is just an order waiting to be produced. All it has done is save her money!

It is pathetic that she is buying or leasing that car! She doesn't need it, they have 2 cars already and she goes nowhere anyway! Just a sad attempt to keep up with others as usual!

The Tik Tok comments have exploded since we all posted some yesterday - a few people love her video and everyone else is calling her out saying it is ridiculous, she is fake, doesn't own the horse or the house in the video. Lydia keeps commenting which is only making it worse, she's suggesting people buy second hand furniture - does she do that? Erm no - a vintage Louis Vuitton trunk is not quite the same!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Changing the spec on her RR will not speed up its production. There is a queue and if she is able to change the spec it hasn't even got on the production line yet, it is just an order waiting to be produced. All it has done is save her money!

It is pathetic that she is buying or leasing that car! She doesn't need it, they have 2 cars already and she goes nowhere anyway! Just a sad attempt to keep up with others as usual!

The Tik Tok comments have exploded since we all posted some yesterday - a few people love her video and everyone else is calling her out saying it is ridiculous, she is fake, doesn't own the horse or the house in the video. Lydia keeps commenting which is only making it worse, she's suggesting people buy second hand furniture - does she do that? Erm no - a vintage Louis Vuitton trunk is not quite the same!!!!
When she jumps in to the comments it s such a cringe fest. Just be guided by the mood, lovely ya might just learn something. 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Comments about the car are correct. I was told by the lease company I have used in the past that they were not even allowed to order anymore RR cars for customers due to the backlog, and If I wanted a new one I would be waiting until next Spring for it!

Just by looking at a car - I guess any model, you just don't know how much extra a customer has spent on it with all the packs and extras, like cameras, heated seats, leather stuff etc. With RR of course there is a very long list of extras you can add and you could easily end up spending an extra £10,000 on your car. I doubt hers is even in production yet, and she will have only paid a deposit, so they can make changes. She's definitely trying to save money there - how is shiny silver fitting her aesthetic, old lady mothball country cunty aunty nana vibes?

At least we've taught her how to pronounce Dubarry!

she might as well named her vlog "Changing car features to save money..." I bet that would have gotten a lot of views 🙄😐 bbooorriinnggg

She said she was having house viewings and even described the location and style. She really is bleeping nuts!!

She must be very very special. Everyone else has to wait 6-12 months for the new Range Rover. She appears to have changed her spec as well, thereby implying that her build slot hadn’t been confirmed either. Full of tit!
As for her little ‘country reel of lies’ and her justification for all things tit, this rubber stamps every narcissistic trait she has. Everyone else is surpassing her at speed, so she makes it ‘her choice’. I do think she’s unwell, as I do think she actually believes it all. Why else would you repost that horrendous trot!!? One minute having house viewings, next minute ‘oh, we said it could be a year or five years!’. Didn’t though did ya?

and shes been using the whole moving house thing as click bait so no wonder people are confused

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched the latest vlog yet but I am pissing myself laughing at the pictures of these dresses. Lidl is so easily taken by something new and throws herself into it, now it's country grandmother what the actual duck?! She has a fantastic figure and she chooses these monstrosities to parade around in. WHO is she influencing with this? I do like the fact that all it took was for one of her subscribers to call her this and away she goes...who is supposed to influence who?

I hope she doesn't buy a house soon as she is going to be looking at it as a backdrop to her new asssthetic but what happens when she changes again? Buying a house is a big difference to buying a load of table cloths and calling them dresses.

Reactions: 21
I've read all the Tok Tok comments....holy cannoli, people came for her!

I'm guessing one can't delete Tok Tok comments because I can't see her voluntarily keeping several of these up??

She's also trying to reply back to the negative comments but is digging herself deeper.

One of the last comments says something about Ali cheating....hhhmm, interesting....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she is offended by people saying she comes from nothing? She has tried so hard to push the Cartier family watch tradition, everyone had Aston Martins and holiday homes in Italy and Florida narrative 😂😂

Apparently Romeo is a rescue and was purchased for £700 and Lydia rides him for free to help with his exercise 😂
Argh, I hate this. Romeo wasn’t a rescue horse, he was purchased for £700 then. Which, apart from one, is far more than I paid for any of mine and none of them were rescued. Saintly complexes all round.

• Heart
  • Sick
I’ve just heard someone say that babies faces look like knees and now I’m sat at work thinking do knees look like babies or do babies look like knees 😂😂 do anybody else’s knees other than Lydia’s look like babies?
I’m a netballer so my knees cause me daily grief as it is. I simply don’t have the balls to check whether they look like babies as well coz if they do, I’ll puddle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am living for these Tik Tok comments - here is a selection of the newer ones!

She would have deleted them (or got Cawwee to) if she could, but it appears that Tik Tok you have to accept the comments and you cannot hide or delete them! She won't stay on that platform long then as it offers her no control or protection.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ha Ha I knew she would have to do that - I mentioned it on the last thread because she is always filming her dog walks and never has a used bag with her because I don’t believe she picks up after them and - here we are - as predicted!
She is such a liar I bet anything they don’t ever bother or we would have seen it in in at least one vlog! It’s almost as she’s so deceitful she has to remember to mention what people talk about on h
- I thought that navy dress was a pyjama top when she first started vlogging

- Those dresses are absolutely vile, nothing wrong with shopping at Oasis... if you are 16

- Started to think she is colour blind as she said that hideous dark dress with fluro coloured flowers was dark and muted

- If someone turned up at my wedding wearing that green monstrosity, hat or no hat, I would ask them to leave. I would genuinely question if they hated me. No amount of 'elevating' it with Hermes would change my mind.

- You shouldn't put new shoes on a surface, you idiot! Not only is it bad luck but it ruins future prosperity and you need all the help you can get.

- Did this outfit come with a free broomstick? bleeping hell! half expected her to break into a rendition of defying gravity. Carrie could be the Glinda to your Elphaba.

View attachment 1323208

- Those stupid Castaner wedges make me sick

- Once you see the baby faces trapped in her knees you will never be able to unsee them :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1323215

- I love Mrs Doubtfire so I mean no disrespect to Robin Williams' iconic character but it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw her wearing these two monstrosities.

View attachment 1323223View attachment 1323228

- The only time it would be appropriate to wear that black fluro flower dress to work would be on April fools day and even then it could be considered distasteful

- No point plugging Jimmy Choo now Lydia you have already missed the press trip

- The slit in that lemon dress could be from the hem to the top of the dress and it would still never be considered sexy. Also, you can't use the words table cloth and sexy in the same sentence when describing clothes.

- Keeps mentioning Tuscany, I wonder why? Is that because Desi is currently in Tuscany? I would actually prefer it if you did go back to copying Desi as then I can stop having to look at all these frumpy dresses.

- Shock horror she has mentioned Ali carrying a poo bag after it was discussed on here that they are never seen with any. She also made sure to show that there is now a path installed so she is no longer trampling over the crops. She is still stomping all over the crops.

- Complicated tv system or are you two just thick?

- From what we have seen of your gates the delivery driver is doing you a favour by driving into them. Didn't she say previously that she lives on a small private country lane, where does she expect the delivery driver to turn his van around? If I was him I'd leave them at the depot and the silly cow can go collect them herself.

- HOW MANY BLOODY FLOWERS DOES SHE NEED TO BUY!!!!!!!!!!

- 'Buying' a brand new car but wants it to look old :rolleyes: make it make sense or just admit that you want a cheaper version.

Question: If she ordered her car in November, what is the likelihood of her getting it this year? I thought there was a huge backlog going back to people who ordered in 2020. Hasn't Josie been waiting over a year for hers? The lady probably said it won't delay her car as it probably isn't even in production yet.
I’ve never seen so vomit inducing dresses in all my life!!! I thought the Karen Millen one’s were bad!!! Omg 😳 put those on Tik Tok Lydia!🤣 She know’s there’s plenty of people on Tik Tok that’s never heard of her so she’s trying to pass off as she’s got money to burn!!! Lydia you must be joking with these clothes!!

Did you see in the last videos she said that they were going to use ‘reclaimed substances’ rather than reclaimed materials!?! english is my second language and I notice these things… how stupid and how limited her vocabulary is!!?!
Also when she was crying on the sofa she was crying because her TV didn’t work and she had to read instead 😂
I have to add another one ☝ Lydia’s mad because she’s always sitting alone day after day because Ali has to work! Lydia’s jobs aren’t paying for their lifestyle! What do you all imagine her mortgage payment to be? 4300.00? Plus to pay for taxes and utilities! How are they making the bills when she barely works aside from Karen Millen! I mean I’m sure Karen Millen is giving her a pretty penny but that’s still enough for expensive car’s and Hermès bags and dresses!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

And buying second hand furniture does not make said furniture "antique". :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am living for these Tik Tok comments - here is a selection of the newer ones!

She would have deleted them (or got Cawwee to) if she could, but it appears that Tik Tok you have to accept the comments and you cannot hide or delete them! She won't stay on that platform long then as it offers her no control or protection.
Wow, wow, wow! She is getting slammed! But every comment is full of truth!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She is such a liar I bet anything they don’t ever bother or we would have seen it in in at least one vlog! It’s almost as she’s so deceitful she has to remember to mention what people talk about on h

I’ve never seen so vomit inducing dresses in all my life!!! I thought the Karen Millen one’s were bad!!! Omg 😳 put those on Tik Tok Lydia!🤣 She know’s there’s plenty of people on Tik Tok that’s never heard of her so she’s trying to pass off as she’s got money to burn!!! Lydia you must be joking with these clothes!!

I have to add another one ☝ Lydia’s mad because she’s always sitting alone day after day because Ali has to work! Lydia’s jobs aren’t paying for their lifestyle! What do you all imagine her mortgage payment to be? 4300.00? Plus to pay for taxes and utilities! How are they making the bills when she barely works aside from Karen Millen! I mean I’m sure Karen Millen is giving her a pretty penny but that’s still enough for expensive car’s and Hermès bags and dresses!!
I think her new strategy is to try and find an audience where people don’t know who she is. That way she can pretend she is Suzy Homemaker and go Nicky who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Saint Lydia! You charitable grandma! What would poor unfortunate Romeo do without your generous selfless nature?!

Guessing his owner would ride him.
Lydia doesn’t go out on Romeo herself 😂😂😂 the owner is always there on another horse getting content for the gram so Lydia riding him is pointless and only for her own selfish needs and because she wants it free. This is why she hates tattle as all her lies are called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hmmmm, so the title was a click bait. Interesting, very interesting 🤔🙄 Anyway she's a loonie and rather than frocks, she should don a nicely fitted straight jacket.

Question to all of you wonderful people. Am I weird for frowning upon her style of ending vlogs AKA just cutting it whenever she darn pleases? You're supposed to be a professional. Make an outro. Just what the frick is this lazy moo moo. She does a welcome to a fffflog intro. It's the little things 🙃🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.