Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding value? Course you are, love 😂😂😂

View attachment 1323309
This would make sense if she did it straight away as soon as the light well became unsafe but she’s got two small dogs, had parties and young children round her house and never got it fixed so she’s blatantly been told this from an estate agent as it will make her house easier to sell. Same for the fence as she removed the one that was up and got the dogs and it’s always been unsafe for them, never once has she cared. Neither of these things add value or improve anything other than if they sell the house to a family they won’t be put off by the safety issues. Pretty sure patios don’t add value to a house either but could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don’t understand how she expects us to believe all this tit about loving cheaper, high-street price-point brands when she’s spent such an extraordinary amount of time and effort waxing lyrical about luxury and spendy cottage-core brands.

It doesn’t help that she’s so bleeping terrible at sounding authentic. Acting lessons wouldn’t go amiss.

And, duck me, the high-pitched, ecstatic squealing and heehee-ing is veering on unhinged. If it’s real, I’d love to get my hands on whatever meds she’s on.

GOD, I HATE MYSELF FOR WATCHING HER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Grannies actually often go for natural materials( silk, cotton, linen) due to sensitive skin!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aaaand I had to pause during the haul bit. When she starts droning on about adorable fabric but she means entirely different thing with the awful minidress. You know, the one with the most perfect amount of green because it's white with some flowers scattered about. My brain can only take so much crap in one sitting.

How did she ever make it so far? How did we support it? How do some still support it? She has no idea what the heck she's even saying and the Office Elf doesn't care enough to edit it out. Just what is going on out there? I'm seriously confused. This woman either played a long con or had an actual breakdown and it left permanent damage on her brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is probably furious she picked her RR and now they have bought a newer version out which Frow is going to get

To be honest I would be pissed if I ordered a new car 2 years ago but because of the backlog by the time I receive it, it is actually now an older model. Obvs, not the case for madam but I bet there is a newer version of Josie's car coming out before she gets hers.
Thought she had implied that it was the new one she was ordering. Both models are now launched. Did she go to the Uber secret pre launch? I did! Funnily enough not an influencer in sight. I’m sure if she had been invited she would have mentioned it (not at the time though because it was that secret).

Reactions: 14
Cucumber water - duck right off! Have you ever tasted it - vile - yuck!

Sorry for posting so much but her Jubilee Soiree has annoyed me - what says Jubilee about it?

Lazy cow - I would be embarrassed for anyone I know to be served that load of rubbish! For someone who has spent (or begged) tons of plates, cups and other stuff, why does she not have any serving platters, or bowls or another cake stand? Who puts a pile of sandwiches (doorsteps) on a non matching random napkin? And the swiss roll on the table is pure comedy - she is the thickest person there is! Can you imagine anyone eating a slice of that? Dry and horrible, the cheapest 'cake' you can buy. In the UK if you are not able to cook, bake, or put together food on a table (a Millen Moron) then we have a place called Marks and Spencer, and lets face it all supermarkets do it now, ready to serve food! Ready made salads, meat platters, cheese boards, sandwiches, fruit salads, cakes, cream cakes, whole cakes like pavlovas, desserts, you name it, you can buy it ready made in a supermarket. But her travesty would never ever spend money doing that. How can you invite people round and not buy food, whether you cook it or just serve it? That witch can!

Going to have a gin and tonic shortly to calm down!
Sorry to quote and post days after (I was too busy over jubilee weekend to look on here) but I bloody so so so agree with everything you’ve written! She’s all smoke and mirrors. This spread is dire, DIRE! Pesto pasta and some tomatoes chucked whole in a bowl. Oh Lydia you just continue to expose your true self to us!!! 😂🥰

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Comments about the car are correct. I was told by the lease company I have used in the past that they were not even allowed to order anymore RR cars for customers due to the backlog, and If I wanted a new one I would be waiting until next Spring for it!

Just by looking at a car - I guess any model, you just don't know how much extra a customer has spent on it with all the packs and extras, like cameras, heated seats, leather stuff etc. With RR of course there is a very long list of extras you can add and you could easily end up spending an extra £10,000 on your car. I doubt hers is even in production yet, and she will have only paid a deposit, so they can make changes. She's definitely trying to save money there - how is shiny silver fitting her aesthetic, old lady mothball country cunty aunty nana vibes?

At least we've taught her how to pronounce Dubarry!
Yes, the BMW dealership said also with the global shortage of microchip manufacturing due to the pandemic etc., the number of new cars has dwindled worldwide which is why the market for second hand cars has become so hot.

The one dealership said they used to get approx. 200 new cars per month and now it's 20 on the average. That's how bad it is right now.

I bet she made changes to her new RR specs because 1) $ is low and 2) she has no content so needs the new RR quicker for her dwindling content

Reactions: 20
No matter what she does, she is unable to replicate tables
Sorry to quote and post days after (I was too busy over jubilee weekend to look on here) but I bloody so so so agree with everything you’ve written! She’s all smoke and mirrors. This spread is dire, DIRE! Pesto pasta and some tomatoes chucked whole in a bowl. Oh Lydia you just continue to expose your true self to us!!! 😂🥰
The pasta dish is probably a dish that Carrie's brought over with lid over top.

Reactions: 15
Just a sample of her IG outfit posts in March 2020, all in the ONE week! Left to her own devices this is what she pulls together🤣 … proof that she has zero taste and no idea about what her own style is …. From this point on if you look through her IG she starts to morph into her copying trends, you can clearly see her white dresses phase, the country equine Lady of the Farmgate (my new nickname for her ridiculous horse riding get up) phase, then a year later March 2021 we see the onslaught of the ‘Lydia with an A’ bullshit, the grandma dresses start making their coquette-ish appearance, at this stage she still throws in some modern outfits, must be a lull in ‘who to copy next’ phase, then we’re back to more Lady of the Farmgate vests and riding jodhpurs , and then by January this year she has all but fully morphed out of her confused style cocoon and transformed into her ‘elevated’ Karen Millen shite that we have been tortured with ad (affiliate links) nauseum.

The mind really boggles as to what her next phase will be … she’s already at the elderly grandma stage, so that only leaves funeral attire I guess.

I can already see the clickbaity titles ‘Outfits Fit For a Funeral’, ‘Coffin Chic’, and the much anticipated ‘Dressing for the Dearly Departed’. 👵🏻

Ps. And for your history lesson today folks , you’re welcome 😇 …. The origin of the word coquette is ‘mid 17th century: French, feminine of coquet
'wanton', diminutive of coq 'male bird,
cOck'.’ 🤣 well her face is looking manly and she’s a cock, so yep sounds about right 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thought she had implied that it was the new one she was ordering. Both models are now launched. Did she go to the Uber secret pre launch? I did! Funnily enough not an influencer in sight. I’m sure if she had been invited she would have mentioned it (not at the time though because it was that secret).
When I say ‘Uber’ secret pre launch, I don’t mean the taxis doing a launch 🤣. I mean the pre launch of the RR was uber (as in mega) secret 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Adding value? Course you are, love 😂😂😂

View attachment 1323309
Adding value with an outdoor kitchen, but plans on taking it with her if she ever moves 😂 Make it make sense please.

LOL the patio needs to be redone ALREADY?!? It’s been like 2 years.

And if she was so concerned about safety, that light well would’ve been done first thing. It’s a death trap, a moisture trap and is definitely not sympathetic with her make believe country manor grandma vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s up with all of these influencers touting “wholesome” content??? None of them are “wholesome”!
They are just sheep following each other. One does it and it starts a chain event rolling. Then the next will try to out do the other one. All the while pretending to be each others friends....keep your friends but your enemies closer....Lydia is a number one user. She uses people then moves on to the next when they can't provide for her anymore. Hence Claire and Victoria. Teefers is living in Lydia's dream house so she will be kept for now...plus they got that free stay in France with them as their guests. Their is a reason Lydia doesn't have many friends she says it is because she is an introvert, bollox, she uses people and has no empathy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.