Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding value? Course you are, love 😂😂😂

View attachment 1323309
She said she was having house viewings and even described the location and style. She really is bleeping nuts!!

She must be very very special. Everyone else has to wait 6-12 months for the new Range Rover. She appears to have changed her spec as well, thereby implying that her build slot hadn’t been confirmed either. Full of tit!
As for her little ‘country reel of lies’ and her justification for all things tit, this rubber stamps every narcissistic trait she has. Everyone else is surpassing her at speed, so she makes it ‘her choice’. I do think she’s unwell, as I do think she actually believes it all. Why else would you repost that horrendous trot!!? One minute having house viewings, next minute ‘oh, we said it could be a year or five years!’. Didn’t though did ya?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Again, if Lydia represents “fashion” then I will happily be unfashionable forevermore.

Hideous.

Also, Liedia remains one step behind in everything.

The global housing market is teetering on a historic bust & this ho talking about adding value.

Bahahaha.

She ALWAYS gives them away as being so uncouth & uneducated with money.

Reactions: 23
She said she was having house viewings and even described the location and style. She really is bleeping nuts!!

She must be very very special. Everyone else has to wait 6-12 months for the new Range Rover. She appears to have changed her spec as well, thereby implying that her build slot hadn’t been confirmed either. Full of tit!
As for her little ‘country reel of lies’ and her justification for all things tit, this rubber stamps every narcissistic trait she has. Everyone else is surpassing her at speed, so she makes it ‘her choice’. I do think she’s unwell, as I do think she actually believes it all. Why else would you repost that horrendous trot!!? One minute having house viewings, next minute ‘oh, we said it could be a year or five years!’. Didn’t though did ya?
She is probably furious she picked her RR and now they have bought a newer version out which Frow is going to get

To be honest I would be pissed if I ordered a new car 2 years ago but because of the backlog by the time I receive it, it is actually now an older model. Obvs, not the case for madam but I bet there is a newer version of Josie's car coming out before she gets hers.

Reactions: 16
She is probably furious she picked her RR and now they have bought a newer version out which Frow is going to get

To be honest I would be pissed if I ordered a new car 2 years ago but because of the backlog by the time I receive it, it is actually now an older model. Obvs, not the case for madam but I bet there is a newer version of Josie's car coming out before she gets hers.
Yep, the newer version is probably 100% electric and not 100%not friendly for our environment . They should all be embarrassed 🤬,and great that it will cost them and arm and leg everytime they need to refuel!

Reactions: 10
And prince Phillip would never have been seen driving such an in your face car
Correct! Also Anastasia Kingsnorth ordered her RR last year it still was nowhere near being ready in March this year so she cancelled it and bought a used one. Lady muck thinks she will gets hers after only ordering it 6 months ago? don't think so my lovely!

Also if her RR was in production she wouldn't be able to change it.

Reactions: 15
Correct! Also Anastasia Kingsnorth ordered her RR last year it still was nowhere near being ready in March this year so she cancelled it and bought a used one. Lady muck thinks she will gets hers after only ordering it 6 months ago? don't think so my lovely!

Also if her RR was in production she wouldn't be able to change it.
My sister went to order an electric car the other week and the first thing the guy working there said to her was you are looking to be waiting 2 years minimum at the moment. She walked straight out and said she will either buy a used one or try and find one you can buy straight off the forecourt.

Reactions: 18
Didn't she say in a video once that it's unfortunate when people just do renos to add value and sell instead of doing it because they want to? I could be wrong.

1654545402026.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Didn't she say in a video once that it's unfortunate when people just do renos to add value and sell instead of doing it because they want to? I could be wrong.

View attachment 1323594
Her answer sounds more like we have had an estate agent around who has pointed out all the problems i.e. the light well and the fact that no one wants her crappy garden ideas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

In her previous “Life has Changed’ bullshit vlog she was out in the garden showing off the roses (you know, in the garden bed where they ripped out all the plants that Ali’s grandad put in😞) and if you watch at 13min10sec she says ‘this is our pink rose arch which we will eventually one day replace with a white one’ ) …. this to me shows they are definitely not moving anytime soon….Who would be thinking about changing plants out if they were genuinely moving house, I think the moving house retoric is all clickbait, they’ve looked at a few homes and probably realised they can’t afford them, now they’re going to spend another few years saving their ill-gotten fraudulent $$, down spec the RR, and prance around the woodland in polyester dresses and turtlenecks until the market drops a bit, but it’s all relative Lyds, if the housing price bubble bursts so too it does on your place as well, you will get even less for your new build traditional pile-of-bunga…..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Well we've said for years its dangerous with no gate at the back so the dogs can run round to the front.

Reactions: 18
Office wear, garden parties, weddings... What, where, who, how..??. More dresses to wear in the greenhouse, where the garden parties of dreams are not taking place.. too many dresses, too many lemons and too many tablecloths... but still has dark hair and doesn't know how to make fresh lemonade. Next scene, planning to be on the sofa with a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“The outdoor kitchen will be fully moveable so we can take it with us.”

I believe that is called a grill.
Guaranteed she'll buy a new house and leave the outdoor kitchen at the bungalow because it doesn't fit with the new house or it's not what she originally wanted (her go to excuse). She just wants to justify getting it now. Everything right now.

Reactions: 25
This is what a farmers field with a public footpath actually looks like

7AEC3E4D-F2D0-4516-AD40-1188CF769CAB.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Ah I have finally found Lydia's laptop cover inspiration... The Sims 3 😂

PXL_20220606_193927400.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m curious as to what some of our fabulous grandmothers on here think of Lidl calling herself an ‘English Country Grandmother’ or ‘Coastal Grandmother’.

I ask because my mother and M-I-L both adore being grandmothers to my two kids. It’s an honour for them to have raised children who have then gone on to raise children themselves.

To me, dressing a particular way and throwing yourself into a certain aesthetic seems insulting and offensive to what being a grandmother actually is. Neither of my children’s grandmothers wear horrible floral bedsheets cosplaying as a dress - my mum has tattoos and has a different jewel-coloured streak put through in her silver hair every time she goes to her hairdresser. My MIL is more conservative but still stylish, classic, and age-appropriate (she’s mid-50s). She makes beautiful quilts and she would cut up Lidl’s dresses in a heartbeat for quilting patches.

Not once when I announced either of my pregnancies since did either of them say, “Oh capital, now I can buy that antique book coz, ya know, I’m grandmothering now.”

TL;DR, Being a grandmother isn’t an aesthetic, it’s a family member.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
😲 She LITERALLY compares the lemon dress to her Nona’s tablecloth 🤣 oooh Oasis you have clearly wasted your marketing $$ on this ‘content creator’, what a lemon! (and just as sour) 🍋🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did she really say summer starts today, erm no it doesn't you idiot, its still spring 🙄
Screenshot_20220606_214958.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.