Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said they’d had an offer accepted somewhere with a pool etc. Was that BS? Seems weird to be doing so many renovations if they’ve had an offer accepted on a new place

Reactions: 16
Like hello Lydia Donald Trump Millen with her fake news bullshit.
Pretty sure she said during lockdown that she doesn’t watch the news as it is too depressing and she only watches stuff that lifts her up 🙄 actual bleep

I bet her idea of a reputable new source is the Daily mail or the absolute trash hole that is the Sun. Her version of watching the news is probably good morning Britain (or whatever it’s name is) followed by This morning and then Loose Women, I doubt she watches the actual news.
If she was in the US she would be watching Fox News 24/7 with a MAGA hat on.

£2 from the charity shop in Milton Keynes
So is she trying to be grandma’s couch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone said they’d had an offer accepted somewhere with a pool etc. Was that BS? Seems weird to be doing so many renovations if they’ve had an offer accepted on a new place
I'm never sure if she is working with Nicholsons or she is paying them, maybe the work is discounted? Maybe she s contracted to go ahead with the work agreed? Did Josie pay them does anyone know?

Reactions: 12
I bet she ordered the less expensive version of the car all along. And lied to seem richer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And prince Phillip would never have been seen driving such an in your face car

• Haha
  • Heart
- I thought that navy dress was a pyjama top when she first started vlogging

- Those dresses are absolutely vile, nothing wrong with shopping at Oasis... if you are 16

- Started to think she is colour blind as she said that hideous dark dress with fluro coloured flowers was dark and muted

- If someone turned up at my wedding wearing that green monstrosity, hat or no hat, I would ask them to leave. I would genuinely question if they hated me. No amount of 'elevating' it with Hermes would change my mind.

- You shouldn't put new shoes on a surface, you idiot! Not only is it bad luck but it ruins future prosperity and you need all the help you can get.

- Did this outfit come with a free broomstick? bleeping hell! half expected her to break into a rendition of defying gravity. Carrie could be the Glinda to your Elphaba.

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 18.30.59.png

- Those stupid Castaner wedges make me sick

- Once you see the baby faces trapped in her knees you will never be able to unsee them :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 18.34.35.png

- I love Mrs Doubtfire so I mean no disrespect to Robin Williams' iconic character but it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw her wearing these two monstrosities.

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 18.37.27.png
Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 18.40.10.png

- The only time it would be appropriate to wear that black fluro flower dress to work would be on April fools day and even then it could be considered distasteful

- No point plugging Jimmy Choo now Lydia you have already missed the press trip

- The slit in that lemon dress could be from the hem to the top of the dress and it would still never be considered sexy. Also, you can't use the words table cloth and sexy in the same sentence when describing clothes.

- Keeps mentioning Tuscany, I wonder why? Is that because Desi is currently in Tuscany? I would actually prefer it if you did go back to copying Desi as then I can stop having to look at all these frumpy dresses.

- Shock horror she has mentioned Ali carrying a poo bag after it was discussed on here that they are never seen with any. She also made sure to show that there is now a path installed so she is no longer trampling over the crops. She is still stomping all over the crops.

- Complicated tv system or are you two just thick?

- From what we have seen of your gates the delivery driver is doing you a favour by driving into them. Didn't she say previously that she lives on a small private country lane, where does she expect the delivery driver to turn his van around? If I was him I'd leave them at the depot and the silly cow can go collect them herself.

- HOW MANY BLOODY FLOWERS DOES SHE NEED TO BUY!!!!!!!!!!

- 'Buying' a brand new car but wants it to look old :rolleyes: make it make sense or just admit that you want a cheaper version.

Question: If she ordered her car in November, what is the likelihood of her getting it this year? I thought there was a huge backlog going back to people who ordered in 2020. Hasn't Josie been waiting over a year for hers? The lady probably said it won't delay her car as it probably isn't even in production yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Noooooooo….the babies are back!!! AaaaaarrrgghhhView attachment 1323285
WAIT …is that something other than Hermes in her hand?????????????

Adding value? Course you are, love 😂😂😂

View attachment 1323309
The outdoor kitchen has to be the stupidest waste of money I have ever heard, she lives in England, not to mention it’s hideous

why?????? Outdoor kitchens are for people who have no debt and a paid off mortgage so they can spend money on stubid stuff like that

such a low priority I can’t even…

Reactions: 25
When she talks about changing her Range Rover order...

What she is telling us is that she's changed the black roof to normal colour - saving £935 approx

Changed the black wheels to normal wheels (not sure which ones) but potentially saving between £1500-3000

Got rid of all the black badges and lettering which is called the Black Pack and costs around £1000

So basically, she's decided to save money on her car order - hard times Elsie, hard times!

To quote Lydsiepoo "Oh wowwwww"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WAIT …is that something other than Hermes in her hand?????????????

The outdoor kitchen has to be the stupidest waste of money I have ever heard, she lives in England, not to mention it’s hideous

why?????? Outdoor kitchens are for people who have no debt and a paid off mortgage so they can spend money on stubid stuff like that

such a low priority I can’t even…
Outdoor kitchens first and foremost should be for people who actually cook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Comments about the car are correct. I was told by the lease company I have used in the past that they were not even allowed to order anymore RR cars for customers due to the backlog, and If I wanted a new one I would be waiting until next Spring for it!

Just by looking at a car - I guess any model, you just don't know how much extra a customer has spent on it with all the packs and extras, like cameras, heated seats, leather stuff etc. With RR of course there is a very long list of extras you can add and you could easily end up spending an extra £10,000 on your car. I doubt hers is even in production yet, and she will have only paid a deposit, so they can make changes. She's definitely trying to save money there - how is shiny silver fitting her aesthetic, old lady mothball country cunty aunty nana vibes?

At least we've taught her how to pronounce Dubarry!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Outdoor kitchens first and foremost should be for people who actually cook.
Plus...she's making the changes to 'add value ' but taking it with her? Make it make sense 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Plus...she's making the changes to 'add value ' but taking it with her? Make it make sense 🤣
If she had half a brain she would ask Ali to make her a cauldron to go over the fire pit and she could boil the water for her pasta in there. It's also multi-purpose because she could do all her witchy bitchy stuff and make her lemon and ginger potion tonic in it too. I don't recommend her wearing her brand new Oasis witch dress though as viscose is highly flammable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.