Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she write on yesterdays IG post something about feeling fresh? hmm doubt that love you were on the piss the day before so more like #hungover.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The trees are really off putting for me and I would think potential buyers that aren’t idiots as 1. any bad weather could cause a tree to uproot and fall and what happens if it crashes straight into the greenhouse? Any structure that anyone wanted to put in the garden could potentially be ruined by the trees
2. They aren’t very safe and yes as peaceful as they are anyone could be hiding in them trees and maybe I have watched too many films but i would not be comfortable in an unsure garden that I couldn’t see what was in there properly.
I remember it was discussed at the time of the build that the right place for a greenhouse is never under trees. Not only do you risk the tree falling on the edifice you also have the problem from birds above if they nest in the trees and the discolouration from leaf drip and moss growth. But hey hum under the trees it went...We pointed out the lack of irrigation but she was convinced she could put a long frock on and pirouette around with a heavy, time-consuming watering can and hand water...ho hum; now she has put in irrigation at a higher cost than if she’d done it with the initial build...I mean we could write essays about unheeded good advice 😜. Like we did say not to paint the raised beds a dark colour as they would look horrendous...ho hum; they got completely changed this year and even more dosh was wasted...Horse/water/drink...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If I had that house (not that I would because I have a brain and wouldn't want that upside down disaster) I would cut all the trees down.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what she has purchased from Louis Vuitton

We can see her subscribers are just as illiterate as Lydia

Also what the raging hell is she wearing? All those dresses to choose from and she is wearing a black drawstring bin bag

View attachment 1264664

Made me feel ill too, I skipped most of the video but that moment made me close the window altogether.
The 'huzzah' made me feel ill too

Reactions: 4
What did she write on yesterdays IG post something about feeling fresh? hmm doubt that love you were on the piss the day before so more like #hungover.
Of course she is feeling fresh after a week end of hanky Panky with lover girl caweed!

That pic of them confirms it all. They get up to dirty when aldi is away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Once again she's walking thru a farmers crop paddock. This is not done in Australia so as an Aussie I really do struggle to understand how anyone can think it is ok. 🤬
Thought exactly the same thing. Tramping through a field that does not belong to her. It's a pity some of the farmers don't report her from trespassing. More proof that she thinks she is completely superior to anyone else.

Reactions: 19
Once again she's walking thru a farmers crop paddock. This is not done in Australia so as an Aussie I really do struggle to understand how anyone can think it is ok. 🤬
What she doesn’t get is that some farmers will not use a field for a year or two and then will start using it again. Just because it was empty the last couple of years doesn’t mean she can keep continuing to use it to walk her dogs now that he has planted. Plus it’s bullshit when she says they’ve been walking through it for the 4 years they’ve lived there as she only started walking during lockdown.

Hee heeeeeeeee

View attachment 1270582View attachment 1270583

@Hunevoque2 you're our LV girl, what's your guess ??
I'm betting on any bag or toiletry pouch in raffia :rolleyes: hee heeeeee or the LV Coussin ...

View attachment 1270600View attachment 1270601View attachment 1270602
I wonder if she bought some sort of vanity case or toiletries bag as her ugly Arden one is broken. She looked at buying the vanity case a few years ago but didn’t get it and she bought that one from Bicester that she bought for display purposes. She can’t have possibly bought a bag 1 week after saying her collection of bags was complete 😂

I can’t see her wearing any of the other shoes or accessories

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Before I clicked on her stories, I thought I bet I see a field...... I was correct 🙄
Screenshot_20220516_115727_com.instagram.android_edit_247685416905955.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Walking...

Another field, another tree
A great green splodge of mystery
She has to show us that she walks
And every shot she takes just talks
Of nothing else to do each day
But while the boring time away
A bird now flies across the sky
Can someone tell us please - just WHY?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello you beautiful people!
What I find ridiculous is that she calls a wee stomp in the fields a "hike".
I come from a small mountain village in the Italian Alps (and I live now in the Swiss Alps) and I have never seen anyone going hiking with such boots (feet would fall off after 2 hours) and such a tiny backpack, especially if for something like a 30K (which in the Alps means a 3 days trekking).
I find her really ridiculous, she's no sportswoman at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hello you beautiful people!
What I find ridiculous is that she calls a wee stomp in the fields a "hike".
I come from a small mountain village in the Italian Alps (and I live now in the Swiss Alps) and I have never seen anyone going hiking with such boots (feet would fall off after 2 hours) and such a tiny backpack, especially if for something like a 30K (which in the Alps means a 3 days trekking).
I find her really ridiculous, she's no sportswoman at all.
Yes I agree about the boots. I have a pair and would not dream of going for a walk in them. Ever. There is seldom any single thing she does where she knows what the right attire is. It’s verging on embarrassing at times and takes so much credibility away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her boots look like they stink.

They are not a hiking boot at all and she is wearing them because she thinks they look stylish, but they dont! It blows my mind how she manages to get things so wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her boots look like they stink.

They are not a hiking boot at all and she is wearing them because she thinks they look stylish, but they dont! It blows my mind how she manages to get things so wrong!
It’s her « forté »! The only one she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her little sister, whom is pointedly never mentioned, is going to be a beauty like her mum, the exotic step-mother, IMO.

Curiously, she is not friends with Lydia on FB, but she is with Lydia's brother. Hmmmmmm...

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 10.34.31 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Her little sister, whom is pointedly never mentioned, is going to be a beauty like her mum, the exotic step-mother, IMO.

Curiously, she is not friends with Lydia on FB, but she is with Lydia's brother. Hmmmmmm...

View attachment 1270987
Oh dear , mini eggs will be needed and lots of bananas and chicken breathing!! If daddy dearest pulls out from being her guarantor because of little sis there is going to be trouble…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear , mini eggs will be needed and lots of bananas and chicken breathing!! If daddy dearest pulls out from being her guarantor because of little sis there is going to be trouble…

I'd argue that this is the problem. Her father should not have guaranteed the mtg to begin with. Lydia should have had to make do with what she and Ali could afford on their own. Her delusions of grandeur skyrocketed after buying the Bungalow and she has been insufferable ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.