Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been seeing tons of Crypto currency posts on loads of Instagrammers lately, weird!!
It’s crashed spectacularly and Mr Musk has lost 300M and is holding back on the TikTok purchase... (News in a Nutshell - available on request 😜)
Oh my, I'm sure happy I didn't go for crypto investment when offered! Even though I'm 28, it's hard core conservative way of life for me when it comes to money.
Perhaps those two calamities dun goofed and invested in crypto. Hence the peculiar behaviour and being generally prrrretty stressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my, I'm sure happy I didn't go for crypto investment when offered! Even though I'm 28, it's hard core conservative way of life for me when it comes to money.
Perhaps those two calamities dun goofed and invested in crypto. Hence the peculiar behaviour and being generally prrrretty stressed.
She did say that they were investing in that field! Oups , lots of money lost, house for sale, back to the shoe box…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't she say she had invested in some sort of crypto or am I mixing her up with another influencer?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry (not sorry) but I don't know anyone apart from those in period dramas that actually dress like Lydia. Even the Duchess of Cambridge wears jeans when she's not doing public engagements.
I know on a real HOT day I always grab a to the ankle long sleeve dress in a dark color. It screams summer even though fall autumn is right around the corner. Everyone better get to the beach and don't forget to wear dark tight leggings in black and knee-high leather boots (the sand crabs can't bite through the leather). I better go to the KM site and see if they have the neck brace winter coat in my size. Nothing says living seasonally like a winter coat that makes you look like you had a serious snowboarding accident on the Matterhorn while drinking Whispering Angel on the rocks. You can fake the après-ski accident without leaving Buckinghamshire, I mean the local Northamptonshire drinking ditch.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Last thread I posted about the pups having to sleep on hard tweed bedding cos it was her aesthetic. Proof she soooo reads on here but I'm so happy she paid attention and got them comfy, soft bedding. Not the furbabies fault she's an arse but at least they're going to sleep in softness.
Now she needs to give them better access to a toy box in an appropriate height for their wee sausage legs. I find it enraging to see those poor dogs jumping up with no hope of ever reaching their own "aesthetic coloured" toys, unless one of the resident dickheads is around to help the poor pups.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know on a real HOT day I always grab a to the ankle long sleeve dress in a dark color. It screams summer even though fall autumn is right around the corner. Everyone better get to the beach and don't forget to wear dark tight leggings in black and knee-high leather boots (the sand crabs can't bite through the leather). I better go to the KM site and see if they have the neck brace winter coat in my size. Nothing says living seasonally like a winter coat that makes you look like you had a serious snowboarding accident on the Matterhorn while drinking Whispering Angel on the rocks. You can fake the après-ski accident without leaving Buckinghamshire, I mean the local Northamptonshire drinking ditch.
Bit late with this one haha, but with her genuinely being stupid I think that's certainly the case, or why would anyone do the most incredibly stupid things she does?

It’s her ‘dyslexia’ 😂
But at least people with dyslexia can be understood, not Lydiot!

Reactions: 9
Sorry (not sorry) but I don't know anyone apart from those in period dramas that actually dress like Lydia. Even the Duchess of Cambridge wears jeans when she's not doing public engagements.
Speaking of which Lydia would do well to start copying Kate’s style. They have similar body types minus the height and implants. Dramatic shoulders on a thin frame. Lydia should wear more tailored sophisticated clothing not these stupid Kimmy Schmidt cult dresses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Speaking of which Lydia would do well to start copying Kate’s style. They have similar body types minus the height and implants. Dramatic shoulders on a thin frame. Lydia should wear more tailored sophisticated clothing not these stupid Kimmy Schmidt cult dresses.
Another suggestion for someone for Lydia to follow is Sophie Patterson, the interior decorator. She needs to copy her house too. I think it’s closer to her dream/real personal style

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another suggestion for someone for Lydia to follow is Sophie Patterson, the interior decorator. She needs to copy her house too. I think it’s closer to her dream/real personal style
Nah, she needs to stop copying others and come up with her own style and identity. All these annoying influencers copying one another, no one is original. It's pathetic. The saying, "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" comes to mind 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dear Margo, I most certainly will be happy to join you. If you are wearing your crocs then I will wear my hippos. If you are wearing your twillies I will wear my t’won’ties and if you are wearing pony tails I will wear my famous grouse tail dreadlocks. Oh how wonderful we will look.

I also want to be the first to enrol in your Magnetise Men in a Single Moment classes. I know you are being incredibly modest about the rampant success of your first book which you managed to get finished whilst in hospital recently. As expected it has already won world acclaim and is selling like hot honey. I don’t know how you do it but I will be a very willing pupil if you’ll have me. Unlike you, I have never been gifted with magnetism and having watched you in action at our Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams and More in Australia, I now plan to learn from the consummate Master - your very good self. I notice from your brochure that the first lesson How to walk into a room or beachfront holiday destination and knock ‘em dead (nonchalantly) is something I really want to find out more about - nay - implement immediately. I will be over shortly (yes, I am still only 3 inches tall ) and in the meantime send my kindest regards both to you and Nikolaj 💋👄👣👧💄
Oh, such wonderful news! I’m so looking forward to your arrival!
Thank you for the sweet words regarding my number 1 top seller book of ALL time! Yes! Can you believe it!?! Those Doctors in the House, sure made me motivated, if you get what I mean and I am sure you do ( Chapter 7 )🤭.
Its all in how you carry yourself darling. Stand up straight, bosom out and proud, your plump derrière out, and jiggle when you walk! Of course you must always use your “ come hither“ look as well, that I can teach you! I shall give you my most prize possession of secret scent. It’s just Devine!
I noticed the last person left their tanning kit behind… I think it said Globby? I can’t remember as I’m on my third Bellini 😊. The shade is called, can you believe it… Cheetos! I wonder who would want to look orange….
I shall be on the look out for your boat. Safe travels. 😘🌺🧡🏝🚤🍹🍹🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I’ve said it a few times lately but the fact LIEdia looks soooooooo old never ceases to take my breath away.

45, AT LEAST.

Also, Liedia is so predictable.

Liedia gave the extended timeline of looking for a new property and/or moving so when it happens soon she can claim that they had an offer on their current home that they couldn’t turn down.

No one, I repeat NO ONE, is more calculated than that red-headed bish.
Could it be that Vic has purchased her 2nd property and Lydia has to one up her ???

She's already "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt" with Sophie Patterson .... moved on to Steve Cordony and is now stuck on the cottage core trend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Twitter purchase, isn’t it?
Of course it’s Twitter! I knew it began with T!
(ruddy TikTok on the brain 🧠 with these two...)

Could it be that Vic has purchased her 2nd property and Lydia has to one up her ???

She's already "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt" with Sophie Patterson .... moved on to Steve Cordony and is now stuck on the cottage core trend.
It is to be regretted that Sophie Patterson wasn’t copied more because she is brilliant with modern interiors. I’d go so far as to say she is unbeatable...If I had a modern house it would be Sophie’s door I would knock on first without any hesitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Last thread I posted about the pups having to sleep on hard tweed bedding cos it was her aesthetic. Proof she soooo reads on here but I'm so happy she paid attention and got them comfy, soft bedding. Not the furbabies fault she's an arse but at least they're going to sleep in softness.
She is drawn to Tattle like a magnet. Good, bad or indifferent - it’s still about her and so she has to keep reading.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohhhh! They look lovely in their new beds don’t they? I love watching them charge round the house and garden together - they seem so happy although Berkeley does tend to dominate Porter a little bit. I would be quite happy just to watch vids of the dogs if I’m honest. The dogs make me smile. They are very dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.