Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone here said before...an influencer that has had to buy her own perfumes and beauty products, tragic, if not hilarious! Those Hermés products that she is showing in today's video were gifted to every third rate influencer (and their sausage dogs) a couple of weeks ago. Lydia's must have gotten lost in the mail, again!
She also bought products from them last year, I think it was when she got the 2 pairs of tan shoes

Reactions: 11
How is this vlog not sponsored or an AD for Dr Ayad and his Bicester clinic ??? The niche doctor has yakking on for the last 10 minutes about his treatments. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
As someone with natural boobs and I assume that's what she was trying to go for, I'm sorry but her chest does not look right. Also, boy does she look red in that room 😂
Screenshot_20220516_180706.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s annoyed that the sandals don’t go with the bag but that’s the least of her problems - the sandals don’t go with the dress, her feet don’t go with the sandals, the bag doesn’t go with dress and the dress doesn’t even go with the dress😬

When she’s speaking around 38m after the Botox, her jaw looked puffier on the left side face-on, a bit wonky, as if her bottom jaw and teeth are slightly forward.

So ten seconds of invisible shopping in London and the rest mostly sitting in that mushy pea room with her bangers on show 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s annoyed that the sandals don’t go with the bag but that’s the least of her problems - the sandals don’t go with the dress, her feet don’t go with the sandals, the bag doesn’t go with dress and the dress doesn’t even go with the dress😬

When she’s speaking around 38m after the Botox, her jaw looked puffier on the left side face-on, a bit wonky, as if her bottom jaw and teeth are slightly forward.

So ten seconds of invisible shopping in London and the rest mostly sitting in that mushy pea room with her bangers on show 😴
She probably gets Botox at the back of her jaw to help with clenching. Botox in that site can also help give you the more defined man jaw look so a lot of people get Botox there instead of filler as it is less scary (like molly-mae)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She probably gets Botox at the back of her jaw to help with clenching. Botox in that site can also help give you the more defined man jaw look so a lot of people get Botox there instead of filler as it is less scary (like molly-mae)
She didn’t show Ali getting his tweaks lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I loathe the way Lydsiepoo rubs that CC Shite Serum on her face especially when she assaults her chin hee heeeeee. Ohhhhh dearrrrr.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I loathe the way Lydsiepoo rubs that CC Shite Serum on her face especially when she assaults her chin hee heeeeee. Ohhhhh dearrrrr.

View attachment 1271470
View attachment 1271471
Whenever she does her skin care I get really quite angry as she is so rough but then goes on to say how red and sensitive her skin is 🤯 if her skin is red she should pat her products in and be a lot more gentle. For someone who spends so much on herself and gets freebies by professionals all the time you would think someone would have told her she doesn’t have to be so aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her previous boobs were actually better, these ones look bottom heavy and are just pulling down! I thought boobs look better up that is why push up bras where made, maybe lidl it is time to invest in some proper real bras.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her previous boobs were actually better, these ones look bottom heavy and are just pulling down! I thought boobs look better up that is why push up bras where made, maybe lidl it is time to invest in some proper real bras.
She said she wanted saggy boobs but what she hasn’t realised is that saggy boobs need a bra. Surely intimisimemememe have sent her some bras to wear

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is what happens when people don’t follow post operative instructions because they think they know better than their surgeon … Elsie should still be wearing a sports bra every day for support! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is what happens when people don’t follow post operative instructions because they think they know better than their surgeon … Elsie should still be wearing a sports bra every day for support! 🙄
But didn’t you know that Dr Lydia declared herself as being fully recovered, healed and discharged?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yep. Moving house.
The reason why she now suddenly wants to move out of the Bunga could be because Teefers and SK Chaz have bought another (investment) property... The property next to their investment property. Lyds can't be left out of the race for top spot. :rolleyes:

Ohhh wowwww. She's just said (with a look of slight disgust) ..."Dr Ayad has a "niche" personality. He has a "niche" sense of humour ... He is "niche" ... But professional." :rolleyes:
Geez, talk about a back-handed compliment.
:eek: where are they moving to? Do you have a link to the flog that she talks about this please?

Reactions: 5
Suzi Bonaldi has been invited to Penhaligon's to choose a fragrance. Do we think Lydia's was an undisclosed spon?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Suzi Bonaldi has been invited to Penhaligon's to choose a fragrance. Do we think Lydia's was an undisclosed spon?
If it wasn’t how embarrassing, what /who is she working with?? She will be doing primark hauls soon at this rate and boots make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.