Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, nearly forgot - Lydia's healthy eating advice:

Make lemon and ginger tonic, leave in fridge
Buy or get free huge amounts of wine and champagne for every day consumption
Eat Brazil nuts - but no they are macadamia nuts - to ward off hunger
Starve all day apart from lots of black coffee and water to try and fill you up
Eat a huge dinner - enough for two people at least, make sure it is beige, no vegetables, pasta preferably, or pizza and chips,or sausage rolls and chips, use lots of grated cheddar.
No fruit or veg, maybe the occasional bowl of natural yoghurt and fruit compote.
Rose all day every day

Did I miss anything??

Glad to see how many people are calling her out over her ridiculous comments about Botox being skin care - it is a cosmetic procedure, not quite the same as using a face mask or cleanser and toner and a bit of retinal is it?

I saw last nights flog as a desperate attempt to create engagement and content, she doesn't care about the negative comments - she just wants comments and views that is all. Hate watching is fine to her - if no one watched that would literally kill her. She loves the attention. So she talks about baby botox and all its benefits - am sure there are loads - but it is not for me personally. You can see she's overdone it and her face is ultra smooth, not a line in sight and she's had filler in her cheeks, lips and chin for a start - but of course that isn't mentioned.

Just to add: Vic is in the SOF with Dior - Morning Lydia!!!

She doesn't even realise that the vlog has made her a total hypocrite - flogging every kind of skincare product over the last five years at least - saying that they've all made her glow and smooth skin etc etc, when we all knew it was botox and other treatments. Fraud as usual!

Did she change the title again?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She is absolutely manic in this vlog. The accent is running riot and the like this and like that was really infuriating.

Also she was talking about how her wine hikes are 30km. Please lady. You do not walk 30km in a day, that is at least 6 to 8 hours of walking and sitting in the pub doesn't count.
Even if the 30km is true, (and I do not believe it for one second!), how sad that two middle aged 'friends' have to drink to excess in order to enjoy the English countryside. I can just imagine the looks and comments Lidl gets when she falls into the pubs on the way dressed and booted as she is. I just hope neither of them ever comes to grief, (main danger would be falling over a style I guess!), and require the assistance of the emergency services. They would get a right telling off if found drunk, unwisely dressed, equipped and shod.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.