Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello you beautiful people!
What I find ridiculous is that she calls a wee stomp in the fields a "hike".
I come from a small mountain village in the Italian Alps (and I live now in the Swiss Alps) and I have never seen anyone going hiking with such boots (feet would fall off after 2 hours) and such a tiny backpack, especially if for something like a 30K (which in the Alps means a 3 days trekking).
I find her really ridiculous, she's no sportswoman at all.
And when she goes out for a jog and calls it going for a RUN. No, babe, you're jogging.
J.O.G.G.I.N.G.
(With your untied hair, fleece sweater and flat feet.) :rolleyes:

What is going on with her face ???? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Screenshot_20220516-175524_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220516-175622_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220516-175528_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220516-175532_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220516-175542_Instagram.jpg

Nothing interesting going on with Ali as well ... so he's posting pics from his Aston Martin trip to Sardinia ... more than a month ago.
Rehashing old content. Same as Lyds.
I smell ... desperation.

Screenshot_20220516-175840_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And when she goes out for a jog and calls it going for a RUN. No, babe, you're jogging.
J.O.G.G.I.N.G.

View attachment 1271277View attachment 1271278View attachment 1271279View attachment 1271281View attachment 1271282

Nothing interesting going on with Ali as well ... so he's posting pics from his Aston Martin trip to Sardinia ... more than a month ago.
I smell ... desperation.

View attachment 1271297
That dress is vile, it doesn’t fit, bend over and the bolt ons will bolt! Lucky they are fake. I think she has had more gunge injected or was stung by a wasp😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tonights flog is an hour - not sure I can cope with that!

She's sat in the green sanitorium room of doom in a dress with no bra - there is no hope for those boobs now!

She's admitting to Botox now - and talking utter crap about it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I cant believe that if a house move is on the horizon that she even considered painting her dressing room. She knows its not good for filming, and she knows its a niche colour and that most people wouldnt want it, so if moving house is on the cards why do it? Bizarre.

Reactions: 29
Apparently there is a problem with the sound, too drunk to check what she is uploading but brilliant for those who want go watch without having to listen to the awful voice. What procedure is she having done, a brain transplant !?

• Haha
"If you are using skin care it makes sense to have Botox as you are aiming for the same result" says Lydiot

Oh

Moisturiser is skin care isn't it? I use it to moisturise my face - I don't want face frozen and would rather have natural lines than look like a waxwork!

Is that one of her luxe moments? Or just a stupid one?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These threads move so fast I can’t keep up - but is there talk of moving house?! I thought that this was her PERFECT, DREAM FOREVER HOME??

Reactions: 12
Good lawd, her faux posh accent is off the charts. :sick:

Screenshot_20220516-183631_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220516-183646_YouTube.jpg

The boobage.
Ohhhhkay.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Another great piece from Lydia Millen collection, one wear and button hole is broken 😂
939187EA-369A-4A0F-A827-7A9667B1B4C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Of course she's gone from an Elizabeth Arden gift with purchase vanity case/freebie thing to an LV one - bargain at only £800

She wants to try the new Hermes beauty products - don't worry Lydia - they've just sent them to Beauty Influencers - and all the new lip and nail shades, but you buy them like any normal customer in Harrods, as they won't send them to you!

Talk about trying too hard with her looks - every Hermes accessory she can get on - including that bloody twilly round the wrist - why not buy a click clack or CDC cuff? She spends her money on such stupid things!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
These threads move so fast I can’t keep up - but is there talk of moving house?! I thought that this was her PERFECT, DREAM FOREVER HOME??
Yep. Moving house.
The reason why she now suddenly wants to move out of the Bunga could be because Teefers and SK Chaz have bought another (investment) property... The property next to their investment property. Lyds can't be left out of the race for top spot. :rolleyes:

Ohhh wowwww. She's just said (with a look of slight disgust) ..."Dr Ayad has a "niche" personality. He has a "niche" sense of humour ... He is "niche" ... But professional." :rolleyes:
Geez, talk about a back-handed compliment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Geez, take a look at her Affiliate Lynx in the Description box of her vlog ...
:oops: :oops: :oops:

The desperation for 💸💸💸 is palpable.
Ive marked all "Affiliate Lynx" with a punple dot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
46DB1F68-4BC4-45E1-A27D-918E21494215.jpeg

Argh why does she always lay her knives backwards. The sharp edge should be facing towards the plate. She always gives herself away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Like someone here said before...an influencer that has had to buy her own perfumes and beauty products, tragic, if not hilarious! Those Hermés products that she is showing in today's video were gifted to every third rate influencer (and their sausage dogs) a couple of weeks ago. Lydia's must have gotten lost in the mail, again!

• Haha
Of course she's gone from an Elizabeth Arden gift with purchase vanity case/freebie thing to an LV one - bargain at only £800

She wants to try the new Hermes beauty products - don't worry Lydia - they've just sent them to Beauty Influencers - and all the new lip and nail shades, but you buy them like any normal customer in Harrods, as they won't send them to you!

Talk about trying too hard with her looks - every Hermes accessory she can get on - including that bloody twilly round the wrist - why not buy a click clack or CDC cuff? She spends her money on such stupid things!
Did she buy a new vanity case from LV or is she using the one she bought from Bicester?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
J.O.G.G.I.N.G.

View attachment 1271277View attachment 1271278View attachment 1271279View attachment 1271281View attachment 1271282

I smell ... desperation.

View attachment 1271297
That thick band of elastic makes it look so cheap!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.