Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could just be a filter or it could be spending a few days away from madam but Ali actually looks like he has life back in him again
I thought exactly the same! He just looks more alive! Hopefully his brother has talked some sense into him and encouraged him to leave the witch.
What is odd though - why wouldn’t Lydia go too? See her husbands family? It’s not like she has work on? I can’t imagine not wanting to have a weekend away with my husband visiting his family he’s not seen especially if I didn’t have work or commitments.
Either Lydia just being rude, or Ali wanting space. Or if I’m really reaching, they’re discussing the end of their marriage and he’s having a break away, all the talk of ‘having’ to sell the bunghole. I know it’s a stretch but I’d love Ali to leave her high and dry and have a decent life and career without her. She’s just got too big for her boots

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I thought exactly the same! He just looks more alive! Hopefully his brother has talked some sense into him and encouraged him to leave the witch.
What is odd though - why wouldn’t Lydia go too? See her husbands family? It’s not like she has work on? I can’t imagine not wanting to have a weekend away with my husband visiting his family he’s not seen especially if I didn’t have work or commitments.
Either Lydia just being rude, or Ali wanting space. Or if I’m really reaching, they’re discussing the end of their marriage and he’s having a break away, all the talk of ‘having’ to sell the bunghole. I know it’s a stretch but I’d love Ali to leave her high and dry and have a decent life and career without her. She’s just got too big for her boots
Lydia probably didn't want to go as Ali would be golfing all day with his brother and dad so Lydia would have to be with her sister in law and the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s already said she’s taking the greenhouse with her when she moves So all will be left is the stupid too big veg beds. No value added whatsoever
You're kidding !!!!
OMG she is nuts.

She looks so much better with her hair straight.
She really does, it's crazy what different styles do to a persons face. I say the same thing about Chiara Ferragni her whole face transforms when she straightens her hair.
Teefers as well. The curls really age her, Josie would look so much younger and prettier with straight hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We just recently spoke here about the earrings Lydiot wore that looked like Van Cleef. @K18 mentioned that Teefers had some VC knock-off and we joked about this. And what do you know, tonight in Teefers dreadful hour-long flog-a-thon, she inserted the very same Van Cleef knock-off in the middle of her 34-minute long explanation of her fake tan routine. Also mentions it looks like Van Cleef. No, it doesn't, but lil ole Teefers sure reads this thread page with interest. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Geez, this thread has moved fast again. You're on page 44 and I'm still on page 20. What has old Lydiot done now? I haven't watched her or Ali. Can't wait to read what I have missed. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She has nothing to say, does nothing this weekend so she shares Fleur's post of giving her dog a bath and calls it Wholesome Sunday Content!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She has nothing to say, does nothing this weekend so she shares Fleur's post of giving her dog a bath and calls it Wholesome Sunday Content!
For a moment I thought she was showing Boe Vic's dog.
Screenshot_20220515-205016_Instagram.jpg

She really has nothing going on.
Nothing. Not even lunch or supper. 😎

Screenshot_20220515-205002_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s like she wants to prove to people she lives in the countryside? She is stupid as most parts of England are made up of fields and I live on a new build estate but could walk 3 minutes away and end up next to a field, I just don’t film them as I enjoy the walk but rather lydia enjoy herself she constantly films everything even when she’s not “working”
Probably just fooling us Americans. I’m in Colorado and we don’t have that kind of nature around us. And the state is on fire most of the time. But we do have beautiful mountains.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't stand when a dress has a wide elasticated waist and you can see said scrunchy elastication over and under a belt. So damn sloppy. By throwing on a thin belt, Lydia makes that horrible quality dress look even cheaper than it really is.

Wonder why Madam didn't attend Ali's brother's birthday festivities in Ireland. Not welcome or she can't be bothered to suck up to them anymore? So she'd rather stomp across other people's fields whilst swilling wine, to have more wine at each pub they stomp to, then be served dinner by her lover, whoops, I mean Carrie, vs take a hop to gorgeous Ireland to see her husband's family that she hasn't seen in 2 years. Nice.

Flawless marriage, my ass.
I thought exactly the same - you got to family’s birthdays together - most odd!! Question - how come on every IG post in the comments it’s full of crypto currency comments ?

Just what I said you go to family birthdays as husband and wife - very strange she hasn’t gone too - we will have to watch the next vlog as to her reason for not going once she has read all these comments lol 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I know I’ve said it a few times lately but the fact LIEdia looks soooooooo old never ceases to take my breath away.

45, AT LEAST.

Also, Liedia is so predictable.

Liedia gave the extended timeline of looking for a new property and/or moving so when it happens soon she can claim that they had an offer on their current home that they couldn’t turn down.

No one, I repeat NO ONE, is more calculated than that red-headed bish.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On behalf of @happyforest , Mr Jude Law and myself I would like to thank all 81 of you who voted Daxon Dinning Snorkles in our Blue Sky Poll Doesn’t Lie poll.

As we draw to a close on this more than ever extra funny thread I think it is a good time to say how much pleasure I get from our community here. It’s simply the best... cue Hell Cat Streisand-Turner...🤩🤩🤩
🎼🎼🎼🎼 You won’t bring me flowers annny mooooorre 🎼 I wish we could go back to 🎼🎼The Way We Were 🎼 but 🎼🎼No More tears🎼 The end of our poll but still luv ya, @Oops! ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I’ve said it a few times lately but the fact LIEdia looks soooooooo old never ceases to take my breath away.

45, AT LEAST.

Liedia gave the extended timeline of looking for a new property and/or moving so when it happens soon she can claim that they had an offer on their current home that they couldn’t turn down.

Oh teethers is!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

45, AT LEAST.

@American Lady In The UK I totally agree. I am mystified by how her looks have deteriorated so rapidly.

Reactions: 12
I thought exactly the same - you got to family’s birthdays together - most odd!! Question - how come on every IG post in the comments it’s full of crypto currency comments ?

Just what I said you go to family birthdays as husband and wife - very strange she hasn’t gone too - we will have to watch the next vlog as to her reason for not going once she has read all these comments lol 😂
I've been seeing tons of Crypto currency posts on loads of Instagrammers lately, weird!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I've been seeing tons of Crypto currency posts on loads of Instagrammers lately, weird!!
It’s crashed spectacularly and Mr Musk has lost 300M and is holding back on the TikTok purchase... (News in a Nutshell - available on request 😜)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.