Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Anybody with me, when watching her latest TikTok is thinking 'Just keep on walking Lidl and don't come back' 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
TikTok is supposed to be an entertaining platform, Elsie's TikTok content is 'how to put you to sleep'.:sleep: Its like when your mum makes an account to try and be down with the kids and its cringe inducing:eek:.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Dearest one, I am so sorry I have been unable to put your mind at rest sooner. It took longer than expected to put out the flames on Mr Law! Anyway - the cost for the weasel-axle flange bracket has been covered by the insurance we took out on the PLT that night we got roaring drunk in front of my drawing room fire…or was it drunk in front of the roaring room fire? Either way, the full cost was covered by Axa Equity and Law ( one of my partner‘s companies) so the Pre-loved is up, running and raring to go. I trust you are now recovered after your horrendous ordeal and the heinous treatment afforded to you by the Pirates. They will get their come-uppance or my name isn‘t Bunny Stoutfroth. We have a new member called Captain TimTam - have you noticed? I might pop over later just to bring the Pre-loved back and to take your much needed advice on the best cabin to book in the blue ridge mountains of Virginia. Did you hear that Havisham and Johnny are coming out too? She just needs to find room for the pulpit I sent her on another thread first. Have a word with Viggo before I get there - the more the merrier. Whatever you do don’t tell @Margo Polo about this…You know what she’s like where Viggo is concerned. 😎
Dear @Oops... My darling, too late. Viggo told me all about it, wasn’t that nice of him? But don’t you worry your pretty little head, I’m off on a adventure with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. I do believe we are heading out to the Maldives, private Villa on the water. I shall bring my pink crocs with me, I will look boogie rock‘n them while we dine on the shore. I was going to bring my most expensive purses and have Nikolaj take many pictures of me while I twirl around showing them off to everyone that passes by. I just can’t decide on the twillys to bring… on heck I’ll wear one on each ankle, wrist and put my hair in ponytails, won‘t I look divine!? I’m thinking of having a bikini made of them as well.
You are most welcome to come and anyone else as well have rented out the villas on the water for a week of fun… I heard you can swim with the turtles. ( not the musical group ).
If you decide to come, please let me know your attire as we could dress as twins!
All my love,
Margo 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi guys, sorry it’s a bit off topic but... can someone explain to me Lydia’s obsession with Domino’s and what pizza does she eat from there?? Also how does she stay so slim whilst eating Dominos??
It’s called eat once a day and bulimia nervosa
Oh look, the introvert from the Bungalow of Potatoes.

View attachment 1266944

View attachment 1266945

Of course, this is the position all introverted ladies assume when putting their fragrance on.

View attachment 1266947

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The getup for her "30K" wine hike with simpering Carrie.

View attachment 1266948

PP bragging.

View attachment 1266949

There is no fuckin' way this cretin is 34. WTAF?

View attachment 1266951
She looks like a hobbit wearing a giants avatar sunglasses. She must be wasted already. Also, her new boobs look awful!
She has horrible taste in sunglasses, what a buffoon. 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like she wants to prove to people she lives in the countryside? She is stupid as most parts of England are made up of fields and I live on a new build estate but could walk 3 minutes away and end up next to a field, I just don’t film them as I enjoy the walk but rather lydia enjoy herself she constantly films everything even when she’s not “working”

Reactions: 23
I am a flat chested lady who has always toyed with the idea of breast augmentation. Flatter than Lids, literally nothing, and I’m not even thin on the bottom half either to at least be in proportion. Now 31 and never pursued it. Seeing Lydia’s I know it was the right call.
A) I genuinely don’t see any improvement between boob job 1 and boob job 2… what exactly is supposed to be different now? They still look incredibly spherical and fake to me.
2) presumably she has paid good money for those. I am a teacher, I would have definitely hd to choose a cheaper option. If hers look like that… what the hell would I have ended up with?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"Stomp stomp stomp"
😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
For the Tattlers who can't be arsed to watch Ali's stories...

"Pouty McPout on a Boys' weekend"
Screenshot_20220515-114755_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-114809_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-114813_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-114816_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-114819_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-114826_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220515-114830_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-114952_Gallery.jpg

⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ The "smizing" .... Tyra Banks would be so proud of you Ali babe 😂

While Ali's away, Cawwiee cooks for the slothy moo moo... with veggies from Waitrose the kitchen garden.
The kitchen garden.
In case you guys confuse the kitchen garden with the office garden or the pantry garden.
Silly moo moo.
:rolleyes:

Screenshot_20220515-115605_Instagram.jpg

Ooh look who Lyds has followed at IG... :cool:
Going after Vic's previous handbag collaboration ... Lyds is out for Vic's blood. Ohh dearrr. Heeheeeee.

Screenshot_20220515-115637_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Anybody with me, when watching her latest TikTok is thinking 'Just keep on walking Lidl and don't come back' 😁😁
Little song for Ali, with the kind participation of The Genius :

Hit the road Lidl and don't you come back
No more, no more, no more, no more
Hit the road Lidl and don't you come back no more
What you say?

Old woman, old woman, don't treat me so mean
You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen
I guess if you said so
I'll have to pack my things and go (that's right)

Now baby, listen baby, don't ya treat me this way
'Cause I'll be back on my feet some day
(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)
(You ain't got no money, you just ain't no good)
Well, I guess if you say so
I'll have to pack my things and go (that's right)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1267862View attachment 1267863View attachment 1267864View attachment 1267865View attachment 1267866View attachment 1267867
View attachment 1267868View attachment 1267869

While Ali's away, Cawwiee cooks for the slothy moo moo... with veggies from Waitrose the kitchen garden.
The kitchen garden.
In case you guys confuse the kitchen garden with the office garden or the pantry garden.
Silly moo moo.

View attachment 1267894

Going after Vic's previous handbag collaboration ... Lyds is out for Vic's blood. Ohh dearrr. Heeheeeee.

View attachment 1267895
I wonder if being with his nieces will make little Aldi re-think his current situation with Her Travesty. I know men don t have to rush to have a family but old lazy bones is no spring chicken. Anyway, he must realise that she wouldn t make a good mother, far too self absorbed and selfish.

Reactions: 19
Has she took the piercing out that went across the middle but was all leaves ?

Reactions: 4
Dear @Milking Keynes, it‘s very important to us all that you keep very calm in the face of this announcement! If you go into the back of the inside left shelf of the pulpit I sent you on another thread you will find a Flak Jacket. Please take it out of its flimsy wrapper and wear it immediately. This will protect you from any and all fall out. In the right hand pocket of the Flak Jacket you will find oxygen pellets. You must take these every hour on the hour until further notice. Fully clad in your protective and life-saving PPE it is imperative that you to go to the foot of your stairs and begin singing protest songs. This always helps. I can suggest ‘We shall not be moved’, ‘We shall overcome‘ and ‘We’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts…’

I am sure I speak for so many of us when I say you will be in all our waking thoughts today. You can do this! You have the power and the music within you to rise above this tribulation and come out the other side of it an even more fabulous human.

This may yet be your finest hour…👊👊👊

🎼 Walk on…walk on…with hope, in your heart…
So - Aldi’s back in Eye-land - the excitement! Had I been diligently reading Tattle instead of doing my hoovering, I would have found out in time and ran to Dublin Airport in my flip-flops. Aaaaarrggh! First to have missed them at Carton House and now Aldi has evaded me yet again! Those slippery Millen-Morons... next time, I will nab those pesky floggers with my fishing net. Thank god for the oxygen pellets supplied by @Oops because I am incandescent with fury that I missed Pouty McPout with his bee-stung lips, stunning veneers and Bruno clad bod - yet again 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry (not sorry) but I don't know anyone apart from those in period dramas that actually dress like Lydia. Even the Duchess of Cambridge wears jeans when she's not doing public engagements.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1267862View attachment 1267863View attachment 1267864View attachment 1267865View attachment 1267866View attachment 1267867
View attachment 1267868View attachment 1267869

The kitchen garden.
Silly moo moo.

View attachment 1267894

View attachment 1267895
Could just be a filter or it could be spending a few days away from madam but Ali actually looks like he has life back in him again

Reactions: 22
Dear @Oops... My darling, too late. Viggo told me all about it, wasn’t that nice of him? But don’t you worry your pretty little head, I’m off on a adventure with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. I do believe we are heading out to the Maldives, private Villa on the water. I shall bring my pink crocs with me, I will look boogie rock‘n them while we dine on the shore. I was going to bring my most expensive purses and have Nikolaj take many pictures of me while I twirl around showing them off to everyone that passes by. I just can’t decide on the twillys to bring… on heck I’ll wear one on each ankle, wrist and put my hair in ponytails, won‘t I look divine!? I’m thinking of having a bikini made of them as well.
You are most welcome to come and anyone else as well have rented out the villas on the water for a week of fun… I heard you can swim with the turtles. ( not the musical group ).
If you decide to come, please let me know your attire as we could dress as twins!
All my love,
Margo 🤓
Dear Margo, I most certainly will be happy to join you. If you are wearing your crocs then I will wear my hippos. If you are wearing your twillies I will wear my t’won’ties and if you are wearing pony tails I will wear my famous grouse tail dreadlocks. Oh how wonderful we will look.

I also want to be the first to enrol in your Magnetise Men in a Single Moment classes. I know you are being incredibly modest about the rampant success of your first book which you managed to get finished whilst in hospital recently. As expected it has already won world acclaim and is selling like hot honey. I don’t know how you do it but I will be a very willing pupil if you’ll have me. Unlike you, I have never been gifted with magnetism and having watched you in action at our Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams and More in Australia, I now plan to learn from the consummate Master - your very good self. I notice from your brochure that the first lesson How to walk into a room or beachfront holiday destination and knock ‘em dead (nonchalantly) is something I really want to find out more about - nay - implement immediately. I will be over shortly (yes, I am still only 3 inches tall ) and in the meantime send my kindest regards both to you and Nikolaj 💋👄👣👧💄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a nice house in Flore, Northampton fits the description given (house in 3 parts’ old, new, home office). 🙄
Maybe she’s opening a B&B?
13 bedrooms a pool, the need for staff.🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Swimming with turtles…

Today I swam with turtles
They are snappy little suckers
My bottom chewed and bleeding
They‘re such nasty little…reptiles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.