Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. 2.25. Picked it based on her ‘part old, part modern, part rustic’ comment. Has an annexe/office aswell which is the reason for the move ‘apparently’ 🙄 Strutt & Parker
Ah this one is Michael Graham and 1.75. I think I saw your one though but I'm not sure if she will go for a listed building as it will limit and stop her doing a lot of stuff and we know how creative she is :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The one with a pond, lots of purple flowers and a stable door inside for the horsey!! She will trash it within seconds and the neighbors will dislike her , so close!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look, the introvert from the Bungalow of Potatoes.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.59.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.59.38 PM.png

Of course, this is the position all introverted ladies assume when putting their fragrance on.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.59.54 PM.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The getup for her "30K" wine hike with simpering Carrie.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 4.00.54 PM.png

PP bragging.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 4.02.18 PM.png

There is no fuckin' way this cretin is 34. WTAF?

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 4.03.28 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1266944

View attachment 1266945

Of course, this is the position all introverted ladies assume when putting their fragrance on.

View attachment 1266947

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The getup for her "30K" wine hike with simpering Carrie.

View attachment 1266948

PP bragging.

View attachment 1266949

View attachment 1266951
Has she got ali’s twilly and muchy balls in her trousers!

The baby faces haven’t left her knees yet, dr muchI should have pulled a bit of fat from them!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1266944

View attachment 1266945

View attachment 1266947

View attachment 1266948

PP bragging.

View attachment 1266949

View attachment 1266951
Jeez put your boobs away love! also her Tiktok is bloody boring AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeez put your boobs away love! also her Tiktok is bloody boring AF.
When you have boobs costing more than a birkin they have to be on show! Got get that cost per wear or peep! If I had payed that much for such a terrible job there is no way they would be out on display like that. I really appreciate my freebie boobs!! lidl they are bigger and less saggy than yours and no gap, yes freebie boobs!

I do have a freebie tummy too, sorry can’t compete all tha way😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When you have boobs costing more than a birkin they have to be on show! Got get that cost per wear or peep! If I had payed that much for such a terrible job there is no way they would be out on display like that. I really appreciate my freebie boobs!! lidl they are bigger and less saggy than yours and no gap, yes freebie boobs!

I do have a freebie tummy too, sorry can’t compete all tha way😂
They are a warped shape.
Screenshot_20220514_230852_com.android.chrome_edit_169400864710087.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Usually I just lurk here but Jesus bleeping Christ, what’s with her constant barefoot tiptoe walking?!

Just had a look at her TikTok (Saturday night living large). She’s breathtakingly boring. I mean, we all know that already but it’s really glaring on a more entertainment-oriented platform.

How do these personality-free people have such a big following?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1266944

View attachment 1266945

View attachment 1266947

View attachment 1266948

PP bragging.

View attachment 1266949

View attachment 1266951
Oh so we are just courting the perverts who want to look down your top, now? That's a lovely strategy that I am sure will get you far with your affiliate links for polyester dresses and whatever skincare/snakeoil-du-jour you can pretend to care about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi guys, sorry it’s a bit off topic but... can someone explain to me Lydia’s obsession with Domino’s and what pizza does she eat from there?? Also how does she stay so slim whilst eating Dominos??
We’re pretty sure she intermittent fasts aka OMAD binge eats and drinks once per day. You can still stay within your daily caloric requirements and basically eat whatever you want. Now loads of people do healthy OMAD and fasting with nutritious foods but Lydia prefers pizza, chips, and Whispering Angel (the worst rosé).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mr. Millen Gordon spotted at Dublin airport. Travelling to London LTN with Ryan Air. 👀

IMG_20220515_065710.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Usually I just lurk here but Jesus bleeping Christ, what’s with her constant barefoot tiptoe walking?!

Just had a look at her TikTok (Saturday night living large). She’s breathtakingly boring. I mean, we all know that already but it’s really glaring on a more entertainment-oriented platform.

How do these personality-free people have such a big following?!
Personality-free! My new favourite polite diss!
Also she's desperately trying to up engagement, so being a right tit with tippy toes and teheheheeee, but all of that engagement sadly happens on Tattle. That poor banana-less chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Travelling from Dublin to London LTN with Ryan Air.

View attachment 1267564
Dear @Milking Keynes, it‘s very important to us all that you keep very calm in the face of this announcement! If you go into the back of the inside left shelf of the pulpit I sent you on another thread you will find a Flak Jacket. Please take it out of its flimsy wrapper and wear it immediately. This will protect you from any and all fall out. In the right hand pocket of the Flak Jacket you will find oxygen pellets. You must take these every hour on the hour until further notice. Fully clad in your protective and life-saving PPE it is imperative that you to go to the foot of your stairs and begin singing protest songs. This always helps. I can suggest ‘We shall not be moved’, ‘We shall overcome‘ and ‘We’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts…’

I am sure I speak for so many of us when I say you will be in all our waking thoughts today. You can do this! You have the power and the music within you to rise above this tribulation and come out the other side of it an even more fabulous human.

This may yet be your finest hour…👊👊👊

🎼 Walk on…walk on…with hope, in your heart…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she must be pissed. Madam calls herself a creative influencer and try as I might I just don t see any creativity in anything she does. When photographing nature what you see unfortunately can rarely be captured on film, if she wanted to photograph something beautiful go for colour like the sun setting, so much easier on the eye. Elsie may, when she steps out onto her carefully curated patio feel the beauty of her yard but she can never translate it onto film, it s why her yard often looks lacklustre.

Walking in nature being pissed is a crime in my book, nature and walking gives you such a good sense of wellbeing you just don t need Whispering Angel! Maybe Elsie has a drinking problem. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.