Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

A friend recently returned from a holiday to Mexico in a new hotel with a complete smoking ban. The couple next door to her were fined for smoking on their balcony as they were spotted by the hotel’s drone!
I would be outraged and mortified! I plan to take a rifle on holidays with me (not that I smoke but I do object to infringement on my privacy) to shoot drones out of the sky! I was a crack shot in my time…PULL! 🔫

…later that day…

DF7692CF-5B22-48B4-BAD4-2558BA39DC99.jpeg

Just stopped off at the blue ridge mountains of Virginia on my way to [USER=334411]@miss Midnight in the Pre-loved...I mean what’s not to like already?

7AC2D40C-4D7B-49C8-8022-0B665CE5EC80.jpeg

Anyway…must fly…xxx

Get the Tim Tams ready @MissMidnight …sooooo much to tell….xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia will ways give away where she lives because she just HAS TO SHOW OFF! She can't help herself. She shows off and brags about everything.
And she will do it again, now that she's FINALLY talked ali into moving (been a hard graft that one)

Pahaha "it might take 5 years" as if! They'll have bought something by the time next year rolls around, wouldn't want ali to change his mind would she?!

So transparent!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydia will ways give away where she lives because she just HAS TO SHOW OFF! She can't help herself. She shows off and brags about everything.
And she will do it again, now that she's FINALLY talked ali into moving (been a hard graft that one)

Pahaha "it might take 5 years" as if! They'll have bought something by the time next year rolls around, wouldn't want ali to change his mind would she?!

So transparent!
Five years means such a long wait…She does nothing without an agenda so maybe the house is being marketed already. Maybe she has found the one she wants to buy, but it’s incumbent on the sale of hers. So they may have given her a few weeks to sell at the price they have agreed and then the vendor will go back into the market place if she hasn’t come up with the goods. If she puts hers on for sale publicly there will be the schlepping thru by Joe Public…so she will be besides herself with impatience. She won’t get the footfall with a private sale but she may get a buyer who has specified what she has to sell.
She won’t have thought the new property through, as long as it’s semi impressive it will do. She won’t stop to think how they will live in it or look after the grounds.. If it has an Aga and a swimming pool ( ideal for a non- swimmer) and a greenhouse she will tell herself she can sort the rest out in a short time. Inside the first year she will start repenting at leisure. It will probably be the thing that makes Ali snap. A hundred reasons not to move at the moment so obviously this is the time she will choose to move. If she pays today’s prices she will have bought at the top end of the market and could lose a lot of money very quickly when the market crashes. She may loose at least 10 per cent in 6 months time possibly a lot more because of the financial uncertainty/chaos we have ahead. Sadly, you can’t give advice to a headstrong person - you can only commiserate when what you knew was going to happen happens.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Five years means such a long wait…She does nothing without an agenda so maybe the house is being marketed already. Maybe she has found the one she wants to buy, but it’s incumbent on the sale of hers. So they may have given her a few weeks to sell at the price they have agreed and then the vendor will go back into the market place if she hasn’t come up with the goods. If she puts hers on for sale publicly there will be the schlepping thru by Joe Public…so she will be besides herself with impatience. She won’t get the footfall with a private sale but she may get a buyer who has specified what she has to sell.
She won’t have thought the new property through, as long as it’s semi impressive it will do. She won’t stop to think how they will live in it or look after the grounds.. If it has an Aga and a swimming pool ( ideal for a non- swimmer) and a greenhouse she will tell herself she can sort the rest out in a short time. Inside the first year she will start repenting at leisure. It will probably be the thing that makes Ali snap. A hundred reasons not to move at the moment so obviously this is the time she will choose to move. If she pays today’s prices she will have bought at the top end of the market and could lose a lot of money very quickly when the market crashes. She may loose at least 10 per cent in 6 months time possibly a lot more because of the financial uncertainty/chaos we have ahead. Sadly, you can’t give advice to a headstrong person - you can only commiserate when what you knew was going to happen happens.🤷‍♀️
Mmm yes, it will quite a spectacular fall. Not that I wish any ill will on anybody. However - what goes around...

Lets not forget about daddy dearest. He could be a major player in their decision making. Since it's his money above all else stuck in the Bunga as well. And a sum at that. I think they will downsize and despise one another for years to come. Sad, but it seems to be the most realistic outlook for the two of them. What a shame too. One of them could do miles better.

Reactions: 15
All she ever shows on insta stories are her Greedhouse or a field, I can see fields anytime, people who follow her must be short sighted if they don't realise she has nothing going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think that if Lydia and Ali split/divorced she’d blame on the internet? I do I think she’d say it was the pressure of the internet and people/trolls saying/posting things and doxxing etc and she would milk the sympathy from her sheep who blindly follow her without questioning her one bit. Guess time will tell.

The insta stories of fields, country etc are so boring lord knows what her younger followers think. She’s become middle aged before she’s reached middle age and nothing wrong with middle age but wonder if she’ll regret not enjoying her early 30’s as a thirty something.

Reactions: 26
It's hilarious that Lydiot thinks she's so high-end/glamorous when the women she was photographed with is attractive and glamorous and makes Lydiot look very chavvy and manly 😂
Screenshot_20220514_104630_com.android.chrome_edit_159293759049130.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As someone rightly said on here, the ‘move’ is for content only. She’s seen one she likes (rightmove, 10 mile radius from current, long, barn like, old bit, new bit, rustic bit, annexe for office). Matches what she was describing. Pricey. She’s basically going for a look and will find something wrong with it, just so there’s a reason why she’s not buying it. Wouldn’t be able to afford it anyway at 2.25!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ali should let her sell and then drop divorce papers. Before getting tied up in another property. Then again, is his name even on the Bungalow? Anyone know? Perhaps it's the same scenario as with Josephine and her little man and Alistair is not on anything. I understand Charlie's name isn't on the Rectom. After all, Lydia always says "my house, my greenhouse, my, my, my". Never ours.

In fairness, as a parent, I wouldn't be comfortable with guaranteeing a mortgage that includes a child's brand new spouse, which is what Ali was when they bought the Bungalow. I'd lock that tit tight only naming my child, as long as my credit line was on the line. Yet if Ali has contributed to the mtg and they divorce, I think he'd have a claim if there is any profit at sale.

It's hilarious that Lydiot thinks she's so high-end/glamorous when the women she was photographed with is attractive and glamorous and makes Lydiot look very chavvy and manly 😂View attachment 1266637
Ok, we get it lidl is trying to get on the LV defender wagon, go and look at foxy LV‘s insta. Louis Vuitton / flowers/farmhouse and green defender…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
To be honest there are some really nice houses within a 10-mile radius of her bungalow some are actually cheaper. There is a barn conversion with a glass wall/window similar to her kitchen and there is an outbuilding but more expensive than her current place. There is another barn conversion which has a separate building that is cheaper than what she paid for the bunghole too.

• Wow
To be honest there are some really nice houses within a 10-mile radius of her bungalow some are actually cheaper. There is a barn conversion with a glass wall/window similar to her kitchen and there is an outbuilding but more expensive than her current place. There is another barn conversion which has a separate building that is cheaper than what she paid for the bunghole too.
Yep. That’s the one (the first one).

Ali should let her sell and then drop divorce papers. Before getting tied up in another property. Then again, is his name even on the Bungalow? Anyone know? Perhaps it's the same scenario as with Josephine and her little man and Alistair is not on anything. I understand Charlie's name isn't on the Rectom. After all, Lydia always says "my house, my greenhouse, my, my, my". Never ours.

In fairness, as a parent, I wouldn't be comfortable with guaranteeing a mortgage that includes a child's brand new spouse, which is what Ali was when they bought the Bungalow. I'd lock that tit tight only naming my child, as long as my credit line was on the line. Yet if Ali has contributed to the mtg and they divorce, I think he'd have a claim if there is any profit at sale.
Based on their jobs when they got their first house Ali was the breadwinner then so it's likely he is tied into this one too as they would have used the money from that house to buy this one.

Reactions: 13
As someone rightly said on here, the ‘move’ is for content only. She’s seen one she likes (rightmove, 10 mile radius from current, long, barn like, old bit, new bit, rustic bit, annexe for office). Matches what she was describing. Pricey. She’s basically going for a look and will find something wrong with it, just so there’s a reason why she’s not buying it. Wouldn’t be able to afford it anyway at 2.25!!!
If it's the house I'm thinking of, it's verrry close to Frow.

• Wow
  • Haha
I wonder how much her "upgrades" to her house were the first time, and now she's doing it again.....and has it added any value onto her home?

Reactions: 6
Hi guys, sorry it’s a bit off topic but... can someone explain to me Lydia’s obsession with Domino’s and what pizza does she eat from there?? Also how does she stay so slim whilst eating Dominos??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1.75 by any chance with the ugliest kitchen you've ever seen?
Nope. 2.25. Picked it based on her ‘part old, part modern, part rustic’ comment. Has an annexe/office aswell which is the reason for the move ‘apparently’ 🙄 Strutt & Parker

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.