Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear @Oops... My darling, too late. Viggo told me all about it, wasn’t that nice of him? But don’t you worry your pretty little head, I’m off on a adventure with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. I do believe we are heading out to the Maldives, private Villa on the water. I shall bring my pink crocs with me, I will look boogie rock‘n them while we dine on the shore. I was going to bring my most expensive purses and have Nikolaj take many pictures of me while I twirl around showing them off to everyone that passes by. I just can’t decide on the twillys to bring… on heck I’ll wear one on each ankle, wrist and put my hair in ponytails, won‘t I look divine!? I’m thinking of having a bikini made of them as well.
You are most welcome to come and anyone else as well have rented out the villas on the water for a week of fun… I heard you can swim with the turtles. ( not the musical group ).
If you decide to come, please let me know your attire as we could dress as twins!
All my love,
Margo 🤓
Seriously, @Margo Polo … I turn my back for a few hours and you wantonly seduce my beloved Viggo?

How could you - have you no shame at all? 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously, @Margo Polo … I turn my back for a few hours and you wantonly seduce my beloved Viggo?

How could you - have you no shame at all? 😢
No dearest, she has no shame but she has something sooo much better than shame - she has wanton appeal to all (that’s ALL) men.

I have booked myself into her classes in the Maldives. Say you’ll come too it will be a hoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't stand when a dress has a wide elasticated waist and you can see said scrunchy elastication over and under a belt. So damn sloppy. By throwing on a thin belt, Lydia makes that horrible quality dress look even cheaper than it really is.

Wonder why Madam didn't attend Ali's brother's birthday festivities in Ireland. Not welcome or she can't be bothered to suck up to them anymore? So she'd rather stomp across other people's fields whilst swilling wine, to have more wine at each pub they stomp to, then be served dinner by her lover, whoops, I mean Carrie, vs take a hop to gorgeous Ireland to see her husband's family that she hasn't seen in 2 years. Nice.

Flawless marriage, my ass.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
On behalf of @happyforest , Mr Jude Law and myself I would like to thank all 81 of you who voted Daxon Dinning Snorkles in our Blue Sky Poll Doesn’t Lie poll.

As we draw to a close on this more than ever extra funny thread I think it is a good time to say how much pleasure I get from our community here. It’s simply the best... cue Hell Cat Streisand-Turner...🤩🤩🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't stand when a dress has a wide elasticated waist and you can see said scrunchy elastication over and under a belt. So damn sloppy. By throwing on a thin belt, Lydia makes that horrible quality dress look even cheaper than it really is.

Wonder why Madam didn't attend Ali's brother's birthday festivities in Ireland. Not welcome or she can't be bothered to suck up to them anymore? So she'd rather stomp across other people's fields whilst swilling wine, to have more wine at each pub they stomp to, then be served dinner by her lover, whoops, I mean Carrie, vs take a hop to gorgeous Ireland to see her husband's family that she hasn't seen in 2 years. Nice.

Flawless marriage, my ass.
That's a good point, we know she didn't have anything special going on like WORK! She was on a wine hike with Carrie yesterday, and she's not posted any work related stuff this last week has she??

Reactions: 20
I wonder how much her "upgrades" to her house were the first time, and now she's doing it again.....and has it added any value onto her home?
I think only the greenhouse and coffins have added some value to the house.
However.
Very minimal value though in comparison to :
They've had to spend £££ to repair their gate and front boundary wall.
She has f*cked up her closet big time. And the kitchen.
The living room is passable but kinda dark and dingy. Minimal value there ie. the fireplace.
Ali's office has removable bookcases - not built-in - so it could be converted to a small dining room quite easily. No value added in the room.
The panelling and solid oak porch do not add much value in a modern bungalow.
She has downgraded the house from a 5 bedroom to a 3 bedroom. Ali's closet, if you remove the desk and chairs, could fit a double or queen bed. So they could easily market the house as a 4 bedroom. A plus there.
The guest rooms are meh. Nothing special. No added value.
Only 2 out of 5 bathrooms function. One working bathroom - in the principal bedroom - has no door and a miniature bath. And there's no door on the (small) shower.
The garden is quite pretty but Ali has ruined the lawn in front of the terrace (patio ? :rolleyes:).
The ivy-clad trees don't look too healthy to me. But I know nothing about gardening so who knows.
The terrace is in a shocking state. Needs a good cleaning.
The area under their bedroom window - looking down to the gym window - cat remember the word for it - needs covering and is dangerous.
And the property has no boundary fence at the back - they had removed the fence to create the impression of a larger property.
The guest toilet does not work properly and has very noticeable wonky wallpaper.
No garage.
The shed is on it's last legs.
Boot room is actually a hallway or passage to the side door leading to the shed and bins.

Have I missed anything ?

Hi guys, sorry it’s a bit off topic but... can someone explain to me Lydia’s obsession with Domino’s and what pizza does she eat from there?? Also how does she stay so slim whilst eating Dominos??
She eats one meal a day. Restricts her meals. Drinks water throughout the day to curb her hunger pangs.
Quite possibly the reason why she's such a moody miserable cow to everyone and why she's starts eating before Ali.
She's hangry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought it was odd in the blog when they were picking spinach and Ali had to point out that he was going away (we now know to Ireland). Why would she not know that? Pretty sure my husband and I are aware of each others movements. Shouts of separate lives!

Reactions: 30
I think only the greenhouse and coffins have added some value to the house.
However.
Very minimal value though in comparison to :
They've had to spend £££ to repair their gate and front boundary wall.
She has f*cked up her closet big time. And the kitchen.
The living room is passable but kinda dark and dingy. Minimal value there ie. the fireplace.
Ali's office has removable bookcases - not built-in - so it could be converted to a small dining room quite easily. No value added in the room.
The panelling and solid oak porch do not add much value in a modern bungalow.
She has downgraded the house from a 5 bedroom to a 3 bedroom. Ali's closet, if you remove the desk and chairs, could fit a double or queen bed. So they could easily market the house as a 4 bedroom. A plus there.
The guest rooms are meh. Nothing special. No added value.
Only 2 out of 5 bathrooms function. One working bathroom - in the principal bedroom - has no door and a miniature bath. And there's no door on the (small) shower.
The garden is quite pretty but Ali has ruined the lawn in front of the terrace (patio ? :rolleyes:).
The ivy-clad trees don't look too healthy to me. But I know nothing about gardening so who knows.
The terrace is in a shocking state. Needs a good cleaning.
The area under their bedroom window - looking down to the gym window - cat remember the word for it - needs covering and is dangerous.
And the property has no boundary fence at the back - they had removed the fence to create the impression of a larger property.
The guest toilet does not work properly and has very noticeable wonky wallpaper.
No garage.
The shed is on it's last legs.
Boot room is actually a hallway or passage to the side door leading to the shed and bins.

Have I missed anything ?

She eats one meal a day. Restricts her meals. Drinks water throughout the day to curb her hunger pangs.
Quite possibly the reason why she's such a moody miserable cow to everyone and why she's starts eating before Ali.
She's hangry.
She’s already said she’s taking the greenhouse with her when she moves So all will be left is the stupid too big veg beds. No value added whatsoever

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks like she’s wearing a boiler suit

Guys! Does anyone know where her stool was bought from please x
Amelia did that in her bathroom this morning 🤣. Not that Lydia copies anyone lol.

Sorry my reply re copying Amelia was meant for the bathroom pic. I’m too old for technology 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Anybody with me, when watching her latest TikTok is thinking 'Just keep on walking Lidl and don't come back' 😁😁
Ever since we Tattlers had previously posted some of Lyds most ridiculous Tik Toks on TL, Lyds has disabled the "sharing" option on her Tik Toks ... silly moo moo doesn't realise we can still screen record ... :cool: heeheeeeeeeeeeeee

Screenshot_20220515-193609_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-193602_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-193556_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-193454_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The trees are really off putting for me and I would think potential buyers that aren’t idiots as 1. any bad weather could cause a tree to uproot and fall and what happens if it crashes straight into the greenhouse? Any structure that anyone wanted to put in the garden could potentially be ruined by the trees
2. They aren’t very safe and yes as peaceful as they are anyone could be hiding in them trees and maybe I have watched too many films but i would not be comfortable in an unsure garden that I couldn’t see what was in there properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks so much better with her hair straight.
She really does, it's crazy what different styles do to a persons face. I say the same thing about Chiara Ferragni her whole face transforms when she straightens her hair.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.