Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All lies, she wants to look "fresh"? You wouldn't look fresh under so much self tan and makeup anyway, looks older than she is and "acting" older than she is, youre not so prim and proper in front of Ali,. bet she hates her hair, she wanted it lighter, still dark. Nothing makes her happy, not even a holiday, constantly looking for another high or just running out of content. ??

The floral, floor length, long, flouncy dresses do not look good...big floral prints that are not attractive big floral prints, do not look good. It's not more feminine to wear them when your personality is such. Having those treatments and dressing up, imagine she wouldn't of eaten anything all morning, that is not self care. That is off the scale.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Er…not the best vlog she’s ever made…👵🏻

The part with Ali looking at his face soooo hard and for sooo long whilst lying down should not have been shown. He won’t live that vanity shot down for a long time…His lips will burst if he’s not careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is absolutely manic in this vlog. The accent is running riot and the like this and like that was really infuriating.

Also she was talking about how her wine hikes are 30km. Please lady. You do not walk 30km in a day, that is at least 6 to 8 hours of walking and sitting in the pub doesn't count.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm so confused. She has CLEARLY been getting botox for YEARS! She can't move her forehead. She's kidding NO ONE!

Also, can we please discuss the Hermes bag carnage? Are they fake? Did any of them actually come from the store? Did she purchase all of them with vouchers from resale sites?

Reactions: 21
Oooh Lydia's number 1 fan Joanna cannon has released a new book. I wonder if she will send Lyd's a copy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And you can drink after Botox. My doctor always said to stay somewhat upright for 4 hours and give the gym a miss and other than that, all will be fine. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’re right. It’s no facial massage, exercise (strenuous), or hot showers 24 hours after botox. I’m sure Lydia still did something she wasn’t supposed to.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
As someone rightly said on here, the ‘move’ is for content only. She’s seen one she likes (rightmove, 10 mile radius from current, long, barn like, old bit, new bit, rustic bit, annexe for office). Matches what she was describing. Pricey. She’s basically going for a look and will find something wrong with it, just so there’s a reason why she’s not buying it. Wouldn’t be able to afford it anyway at 2.25!!!
twas me and I still think this is for content.... however I was wrong THREE times before.... greedhouse rambling, puppy 1 and puppy 2. I "genuinely" thought those ramblings were for content like how she talks about multiple properties, babies and chickens. I also didn't think she'd toss her wedding jewelry aside like it was like the pampassss grass phase. It's entirely possible she's gone full "barkely" and talked Ali into buying a very expensive house on a whim (in one afternoon) and that's why we've seen posts of them photographing the bunga and why she's posted this "process" "honest" talk about taking years to move because they need more space for STAFF... um yeah right.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She loves to age ?? But doing all the things . Nothing against Botox, but she is talking so contradictory. I cannot follow her .
And loving dogs is not good??? she has to put her foot down- I hope porter will bite her in her big foot then!!

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

I commented on her Vlog a while back when she did her "what I've had done" video that she FORGOT to mention botox, and I was pissed because she clearly has and she was so pleased with herself for being so "honest" in this vlog EYEROLL

I commented how could she possibly have a video about this and not mention it???

so I guess she listened!

• Heart
Screenshot_20220517-081119_Instagram.jpg

The scary woodland ... could be a scene from Halloween ??? 🎃
Hee heeeeeee

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve just watched “fast forwarded” her latest vlog and all I can say is what the actual duck? She’s a luxury blogger who spent 96% of the vlog sat in that dark sad room talking about her Botox in her jaw and then the two actual bits of content she had - shopping in London and unboxing the Louis Vuitton beauty case were over in 90 seconds. I can’t believe anyone is actually watching this anymore? That is genuinely an hour of their lives they are never getting back….

• Heart
Reactions: 20
:eek: where are they moving to? Do you have a link to the flog that she talks about this please?
It was last week Thursday's vlog. I'm not sure how to share a link but here's the thumbnail.
Watch her body language during the "vulnerable" and "honest" chat ... 🕵️‍♀️

Screenshot_20220517-084931_YouTube.jpg

Quite a few Interesting comments Cawwiiee forgot to delete ... :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1272626

The scary woodland ... could be a scene from Halloween ??? 🎃
Hee heeeeeee
View attachment 1272628
Why’s she standing in between the trees at ten to six in the morning?? She’s a bleeping maniac. Has she nothing better to do?

This just sums up her “fans”, since when has Lydia ever ate healthy? One meal a day to stay skinny isn’t healthy and when she does eat no veg or anything healthy in sight.
903B4D18-0948-467B-BB27-13A3AA5BE608.jpeg

and yes beauty does come from within but not in lydias case as she’s rotten to the core. Braggy, jealous, pretentious, fake, lier. I can’t think of one thing she’s got nice about her personality.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m staggered that one of those comments was from a 26 year old who says she’s been having Botox for 3 years.
Please note I’m not pro or anti Botox but that seems so young to me.
Why are people so terrified of wrinkles and lines that they would start injections at 23?
With the increasing cost of living how will people afford all these expensive procedures? How will they cope if they can’t get them?
I increasingly feel as if I’m living in an episode of Black Mirror!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.