Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lazy eye is still lazy.
Her nose look swollen.
The boobage is on show. #introvert

View attachment 1271532View attachment 1271536
Good grief, she really has bigger fish to worry about! Her whole face looks like it's freaking wax. And not in a good way! I think this will give us nightmares....
Lydia, who are you trying to fool with your "awww I didn't have my nose topped up in YEARS"...? How dumb do you actually think we are? You achieved a bozo status with your crappy nose job, wonky tits and messed up eye. More spew for views with skincare and nutrition and yadayadayada...you survive on a daily dose of lispin' angel and pasta. Just ridiculous!

Little side note - Amber Turd is a raging wine-a-holic, so yeaaaah. These two angry frogs have more things in common! I dearly hope Lydia didn't get that unhinged to leave a little pressie in Ali's bed, tho....

OH NO, I forgot, there was more twilly on display. On wrist, of course. On a bag, you say? Don't be daft. Too basic for Her Travesty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just sitting down now to watch her flog, what did she call Dr Ayad? an aspetitian? Is that a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she pretending like this is her first time getting Botox in her jaw? And that is wasn’t for vanity but tmj.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the raging hell is this study she is talking about. One twin had botox the other didn't, after 10 years the twin who had botox looked younger whilst the non-botox twin aged considerably. Did children carry out this study I don't think it is new information?

I'm genuinely shocked that she is fascinated by this study, botox has been around for donkeys. Why is she acting as if it is some new treatment only just available

Is botox taboo? I probably know more people with botox than without.

She is just trying to make herself feel special again just like she did with her boobs

Stop trying to justify your botox just say look I don't want to look older than I already do so I'm getting botox, end of.

She is passionate about the misconceptions that botox has. What does that even mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's that desperate for content and to fill her vlog that she's videoed having Botox, she's never admitted to this before, and apparently it is really important to have it if you care about skincare.

She is so full of tit it is ridiculous and I wish all these brands would stop paying her to flog their stuff - they are enabling her to buy Hermes makeup and a LV vanity case - and yes it is a new smaller one for her makeup.

#Boobgate or boob gap? getting bigger by the vlog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she has had botox to treat her lazy eye she should get it redone as it hasn't worked

She's that desperate for content and to fill her vlog that she's videoed having Botox, she's never admitted to this before, and apparently it is really important to have it if you care about skincare.

She is so full of tit it is ridiculous and I wish all these brands would stop paying her to flog their stuff - they are enabling her to buy Hermes makeup and a LV vanity case - and yes it is a new smaller one for her makeup.

#Boobgate or boob gap? getting bigger by the vlog!!
I knew she had bought a new one, what a wasteful cow

Skincare and botox are not the same thing :ROFLMAO: botox does not look after your skin. I am not against botox and will probably have it myself at some point but having a skincare regime is completely different to injecting something into your face.

Whoops boiler is broken, better get that fixed if you want to sell

How old is this video as she definitely got beauty pie shampoo in a vlog last week?

You can't drink after botox you idiot

Funny how she covers her breasts when going to see Ayad who is also a plastic surgeon and will probably notice the botch job/terrible aftercare

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg the eyes and mouth 🤪 🤪 🤪
😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Didn't Ali have his hydrafacial really soon after they came back from the maldives? Is this footage 2 weeks old?

Unprofessional and unhygienic for Lydia's hair not to be pushed back during her treatment.

Of course the botox is to help with headaches etc :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dr said it will take 2 weeks to notice a difference but Lydia is insistent she can feel it straight away as she is very sensitive :rolleyes:

People who insist that they know their body the best (over professionals) and that they are sensitive and react differently to every other person on the planet are literally the worst people ever. They never listen to professional advice and always duck it up. Lydia has proven this time and time again.

If she couldn't manage muscle relaxers because she is so sensitive how on earth did she manage 6 months of isotretinoin? She is such a liar

Has she never heard of a placebo effect

She has had a line on her forehead since her early teens that she has gotten rid of with the use of botox. Didn't the lady from the spa tell you 2 years ago that you apparently have zero signs of ageing?

How dare this pasta absorbing, chicken nugget eating, bin bag of a human being lecture people on nutrition to improve their skin

Botox in her jaw can help her put her experiences during covid behind her? So having botox is going to somehow help you put abusing Nicky behind you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
44 mins 55 seconds In tonight’s vlog. Jesus, if I’d paid money for those tits I’d go back and whack the surgeon round the face with one of the deflated udders. They are truly horrific, surely she can’t think they look good? She reaches a new level of twatdom every week doesn’t she? It’s Botox Lydia. Just admit you’ve had it before and admit you’ve noticed you‘re aging and you don’t like it. You don’t need to ramble on for an hour justifying why you’re getting it. Honestly, we don’t care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
According to Liddles we are not quite in ‘thrones of summer’. I can’t tell if she is having us on or really is that stupid

Has anyone told her her foundation is far too dark for her?

B77DF7CB-60CA-46DF-A554-EA48EE86B98F.jpeg

No one needed to see her worn out smelly sandles 🤢
3FCDFB6F-7E0A-4DE9-AF0C-C283995235B9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Not to white knight for her because I find her as ridiculous as the rest of you but I have a boob gap with real boobs so it’s not always a sign of a bad boob job. I actually quite like mine…

And you can drink after Botox. My doctor always said to stay somewhat upright for 4 hours and give the gym a miss and other than that, all will be fine. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What on earth is she wearing into London :ROFLMAO:

Dress - Ugly and boring
Cardigan - Josie called she wants her grandma cardi back
Matching belt, bag and shoes - laughable

She has gone from wearing the tightest clothes imaginable and heels to a frumpy dumpy mess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Start of vlog"I've been sooo heathy after coming back from holiday, no crisps or sandwiches"
Mid - end, drunk hike/pub crawl. I had sandwiches and crisps.

Why even say anything about being healthy just to contradict yourself 10mins later.

Honestly she must have repeated she wanted to dispel "botox misconceptions" about five times, she really latches on to phrases and says them over and over again. Almost echolalia like.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not to white knight for her because I find her as ridiculous as the rest of you but I have a boob gap with real boobs so it’s not always a sign of a bad boob job. I actually quite like mine…

And you can drink after Botox. My doctor always said to stay somewhat upright for 4 hours and give the gym a miss and other than that, all will be fine. 🤷🏼‍♀️
No offence but that isn't good advice. Alcohol hins your blood, dehydrates you and it causes your blood vessels to relax this can all lead to bruising (as shown in her video) and swelling. All of which causes you to take longer to heal/recover and can affect your final results

Training for a walk for charity, will they be bringing a bottle of wine on that walk too?

Poor bag :cry:

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 22.00.00.png

Trying to be the change she wants to see in the TikTok platform :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hands down the dumbest thing she has ever said. Lydia hun, you do not have that type of following. The people on TikTok don't give a rats about you getting dressed to stomp around a farmer's field in your stupid outfits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No offence but that isn't good advice. Alcohol hins your blood, dehydrates you and it causes your blood vessels to relax this can all lead to bruising (as shown in her video) and swelling. All of which causes you to take longer to heal/recover and can affect your final results
No offence taken.

I’ve been having it every 4-6 months for probably 10 years and have had 4 different doctors do it and they’ve all said the same in terms of aftercare so that’s good enough for me!

I’ve never noticed a difference in the results when I’ve had a glass of wine in the evening but it does what it needs to do within hours so providing it’s not immediately after, I can’t see why I would.

Any bruising is determined in the immediate aftermath. Even with my fillers and lasers, they may not bloom until later but you can see them coming.

Just trying to suffer through her waffling on about Botox like it’s a new, advanced thing. Aside from the fact that we know she already had it, I can’t understand why she’s making such a fuss about what it does!

Reactions: 13
Oh but darlings the day when the influencer lifestyle is past it’s sell by date … how will they cope financially then. Big house. Big mortgages … all need to be paid …. And the ‘job’ they do … it’s not something that will last forever to sustain paying a millionaires lifestyle / mortgage .. these guys don’t live in the real world ..
Yes... the reckoning will surely come when she buys top dollar OLD house (that needs a lot of yearly maintenance) now and then she isn't making obscene money per dumb hair vitamin and tupperware post... they won't be able to afford the house payments, or the cars, or her credit card bills MATCHING SHOES AND BAGS or Ali's shoe & short pants addiction. I mean she's already having to BUY MAKEUP AND PURFUME AT THE AIRPORT AND A LV VANITY CASE FOR CONTENT... THIS IS BEGINNER VLOGGER 101. She's also very active on tick tok out of complete desperation.

This is a tale as old as time. 15 mins of fame and crazy money, and then they blow it all in a few years and end up broke, alone (because they treat everyone like tit and are narcs), and without a way to make a living.... and older with all natural beauty ruined by vanity.

Today's video was a bunch of BULLSHIT about botox as if it was the same as working out and taking care of your skin. I am 51 and have been doing botox for 6 years now. It's not the same a skincare. It's a way to keep the lines at bay and to look fresher and we allll KNOW she's doing massive amounts of filler and has been doing botox for years. (lots of dogging actually admiting she's been doign all of this all along and pretending she has BABY BOTOX). NOPE these two are well into multiple syringes per visit and sounds like the doctor is trying to get her to let it wear off a little and warning her to not do too much.... all the while letting her advertise him for most of the vlog.

And leave it to Lydiot to feel the affects of botox which take 2 weeks when you do it the first time in a jaw.... minutes later... and then days later bragging how sensitive she is. Unlike ANY HUMAN... ONLY SHE CAN FEEL THE BOTOX WITHIN SECONDS AND CAN SEEEEEEE IT ALREADY REDUCING HER JAWLINE. Even the Dr feelgood ayad was like... um nope you let me know about that "eyeroll" And we alllll know she's just doing this to reduce her jawline... there ain't no TMJ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus, if I’d paid money for those tits I’d go back and whack the surgeon round the face with one of the deflated udders. They are truly horrific, surely she can’t think they look good?
It’s Elsie fault they look like that. She didn’t follow the after care instructions at all. Was exercising, running and horseback ridding after like two weeks. Hasn’t worn her support bra. Because she feels fine and obviously knows her body, way better than a doctor who happens to be fantastic at boob jobs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.