Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia just made a video on Tik Tok naming off everyone of her jewelry including her expensive Patek pop poo watch, mini Kelly and expensive French perfume and pairs it with H and M but the amount of bragging she did was unreal and it’s just sickening disgusting behavior!! I tried to save but didn’t know how to share! But if you all can go have a mooch around!!😂 Now that’s the word I was looking for yesterday mooch it was!
I like how she bragged she went to the Maldives, but did not mention it was a free trip that her husband got. I really hate people that brag like her. I would love to drop kick her. 🥷🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I like how she bragged she went to the Maldives, but did not mention it was a free trip that her husband got. I really hate people that brag like her. I would love to drop kick her. 🥷🏻
Hold on?!? The trip was Ali’s PR trip??? I had no idea!

Re Josie’s passport issue…she’s been traveling the entire time. Why is she lying about COVID suffering and not getting appointments locally now.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What I never understood - and I know the UK home buying process is very different to the US/Canada where I am - is why they felt so rushed. Was it because they needed the content or the compound stress of the upcoming wedding? I just can’t believe someone with her means and self-professed attention to detail and aesthetic wouldn’t move into a short term rental until she found her perfect property. I wonder if she’s using the “we were rushed” excuse to mask her disdain for choosing a place she doesn’t actually like. I actually think she did really love the place when they first purchased it when the interior style de jour was mirrored furniture, all white walls, grey interiors. But now that the general trendy interior style has changed, she knows she can’t do anything else to the Bunga to continue to fake a British country estate.
I reckon she really did like the Bunga at the time they bought it. To be fair, the home has a great "shell," although she's ruined it now. No one in their right mind planning to live somewhere they "rushed" into buying would sink the insane amount of money into a property as she has. They'd do the minimum and leave it at that, while looking elsewhere. The Bunga suited her style at the time. Since then she's seen properties other influencers have and wants what they have, trying to change hers into something it was never intended to be. Lydia's problem is she lies so much she forgets what she's said. She's saying they were "rushed" because why else would they move after a short time? She will always be chasing and never happy.

Reactions: 32
Whew! I thought I would never catch up.

If they sell the Bung Hole, they will go their separate ways. So, whatever cash they receive, they will have to split. Meaning if the down payment was the profit from the tiny house and they only sell their house with its current configuration of 3 bedrooms instead of 5 and bathrooms that do not function, no garage or carport, and ugly a$$ curb appeal for 1.5M, then neither of them are going to be able to afford much of anything. Lydia can move in with Carrie and I am sure Ali could move in with one of his 'friends', but it would be a major step backwards. Then there are the animals. I think that Lydiot would drag out any divorce settlement just so Ali could not move on. I also find it hard to believe that Ali only made 120k last year. I guess those 750k followers are mostly bots. I also find it hard to believe that Lydiot made 2.2M last year. For what it is worth...I think her two mini Kellys are fake. I think they are useless handbags, and she looks ridiculous the way she holds them in photographs. Lydiot, dyslexic? Nope, just stupid. Ali might have a learning disability but again spelling errors and basic grammar are easily corrected with spellcheck. So, there is no excuse for misspelled words. Oh, and how can I forget this...Look at Ali's ankle bone and the distance from the floor. When he wears enclosed shoes, his ankle bone is at least 3 or 4 inches from the floor. More evidence he wears lifts. He needs to ditch those effing Herpes slandals because they are 1. Too small. 2. Ugly AF. 3. Makes him look like an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Whew! I thought I would never catch up.

If they sell the Bung Hole, they will go their separate ways. So, whatever cash they receive, they will have to split. Meaning if the down payment was the profit from the tiny house and they only sell their house with its current configuration of 3 bedrooms instead of 5 and bathrooms that do not function, no garage or carport, and ugly a$$ curb appeal for 1.5M, then neither of them are going to be able to afford much of anything. Lydia can move in with Carrie and I am sure Ali could move in with one of his 'friends', but it would be a major step backwards. Then there are the animals. I think that Lydiot would drag out any divorce settlement just so Ali could not move on. I also find it hard to believe that Ali only made 120k last year. I guess those 750k followers are mostly bots. I also find it hard to believe that Lydiot made 2.2M last year. For what it is worth...I think her two mini Kellys are fake. I think they are useless handbags, and she looks ridiculous the way she holds them in photographs. Lydiot, dyslexic? Nope, just stupid. Ali might have a learning disability but again spelling errors and basic grammar are easily corrected with spellcheck. So, there is no excuse for misspelled words. Oh, and how can I forget this...Look at Ali's ankle bone and the distance from the floor. When he wears enclosed shoes, his ankle bone is at least 3 or 4 inches from the floor. More evidence he wears lifts. He needs to ditch those effing Herpes slandals because they are 1. Too small. 2. Ugly AF. 3. Makes him look like an idiot.
From memory the accounts were published last year which represents earnings for previous year. I believe that may have been a pre-Covid year. It may be interesting to see if there has been a drop in the next set of accounts due to a decline in work for whatever reason. It’s possible Ali may have earned more in his next set of figures. Someone will no doubt avail us of the latest set of accounts when they are published. Again, from memory I think her accounts stated that there was only one employee in her company. At the time Dee was working there as well as Carry on Swigging and can’t remember whoever else, but it got debated on here quite a bit. The general consensus was that Carrie was self-employed but perhaps should not be if she only had one client. It’s all a bit tedious to be honest and far less interesting than it ever used to be…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hold on?!? The trip was Ali’s PR trip??? I had no idea!

Re Josie’s passport issue…she’s been traveling the entire time. Why is she lying about COVID suffering and not getting appointments locally now.
Oh yes...hence Ali posting so much (and hiding the AD) and Lidl spending the whole time reading Tattle. To be fair to teeny tiny Ali he did show the different villas, photos of the different restaurants, food, activities, sealife etc. He even took his drone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wonder what she has purchased from Louis Vuitton

We can see her subscribers are just as illiterate as Lydia

Also what the raging hell is she wearing? All those dresses to choose from and she is wearing a black drawstring bin bag

View attachment 1264664
How can anyone describe Lydia as one of the most inspiring “person” 🙃. What is she inspiring you to do? Like a fake lifestyle? Change yourself completely? Beg for free tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh yes...hence Ali posting so much (and hiding the AD) and Lidl spending the whole time reading Tattle. To be fair to teeny tiny Ali he did show the different villas, photos of the different restaurants, food, activities, sealife etc. He even took his drone.
If I saw a drone overhead whilst I was on holiday I would put in a formal complaint that I was being filmed against my wishes. 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh dear Lord, do you know how much it costs to repair a weasel-axel flange bracket - a lot more than The Potty House, I can tell you that much! 🥵

I think I’m going to fain… *THUD*
Dearest one, I am so sorry I have been unable to put your mind at rest sooner. It took longer than expected to put out the flames on Mr Law! Anyway - the cost for the weasel-axle flange bracket has been covered by the insurance we took out on the PLT that night we got roaring drunk in front of my drawing room fire…or was it drunk in front of the roaring room fire? Either way, the full cost was covered by Axa Equity and Law ( one of my partner‘s companies) so the Pre-loved is up, running and raring to go. I trust you are now recovered after your horrendous ordeal and the heinous treatment afforded to you by the Pirates. They will get their come-uppance or my name isn‘t Bunny Stoutfroth. We have a new member called Captain TimTam - have you noticed? I might pop over later just to bring the Pre-loved back and to take your much needed advice on the best cabin to book in the blue ridge mountains of Virginia. Did you hear that Havisham and Johnny are coming out too? She just needs to find room for the pulpit I sent her on another thread first. Have a word with Viggo before I get there - the more the merrier. Whatever you do don’t tell @Margo Polo about this…You know what she’s like where Viggo is concerned. 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If I saw a drone overhead whilst I was on holiday I would put in a formal complaint that I was being filmed against my wishes. 🤐
It was footage of one of the water ports' staff on a jet ski so he may have got permission....but I agree!

Reactions: 9
It was footage of one of the water ports' staff on a jet ski so he may have got permission....but I agree!
Yes - There are honeymooners there . Honeymooners who quite like each other and they don’t want some daft drone overhead filming the shenanigans. Oh no…🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If your house is called The Potager and its land/500 year old wall is attached to a large house that you’ve used for photo shoots on many occasions, it doesn’t take Sherlock F@cking Holmes to work out where you live!
I'm still laughing that the Alitex guys called the Bunga "The Potato House" and that Cawwiiee didn't edit out the Alitex guys laughing about it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yes - There are honeymooners there . Honeymooners who quite like each other and they don’t want some daft drone overhead filming the shenanigans. Oh no…🧐
A friend recently returned from a holiday to Mexico in a new hotel with a complete smoking ban. The couple next door to her were fined for smoking on their balcony as they were spotted by the hotel’s drone!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She should have left the bungalow in the modern style is it supposed to be. Once she had removed the glass in the staircase, got rid of the brick wallpaper in the hallway and painted the doors it looked lovely IMO. It was bright and modern and more her true style but no she had to ruin it by painting everywhere a dull colour and putting bloody tongue and groove all over the kitchen and lets not get started on Ali's grandad office! :sick:

If she buys another house I really hope she's doesn't ruin that one buy painting it bloody dropped cloth!:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Dearest one, I am so sorry I have been unable to put your mind at rest sooner. It took longer than expected to put out the flames on Mr Law! Anyway - the cost for the weasel-axle flange bracket has been covered by the insurance we took out on the PLT that night we got roaring drunk in front of my drawing room fire…or was it drunk in front of the roaring room fire? Either way, the full cost was covered by Axa Equity and Law ( one of my partner‘s companies) so the Pre-loved is up, running and raring to go. I trust you are now recovered after your horrendous ordeal and the heinous treatment afforded to you by the Pirates. They will get their come-uppance or my name isn‘t Bunny Stoutfroth. We have a new member called Captain TimTam - have you noticed? I might pop over later just to bring the Pre-loved back and to take your much needed advice on the best cabin to book in the blue ridge mountains of Virginia. Did you hear that Havisham and Johnny are coming out too? She just needs to find room for the pulpit I sent her on another thread first. Have a word with Viggo before I get there - the more the merrier. Whatever you do don’t tell @Margo Polo about this…You know what she’s like where Viggo is concerned. 😎
Me and Johnny are so looking forward to hanging out with you and Jude, Bunny, on the blue ridge mountains of Virginia. I won’t be bringing the pulpit you kindly sent my way, unfortunately. My daughter is joining the Convent of the Little Sisters of Chastity and Purity when she turns 18 on 30 July! We are counting the days! She is bringing the pulpit with her. Peace be with you all, blessed brethren of Tattlers. 😇😇😇😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.