Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do we think they’d borrow on a mortgage now? Does anyone have a guess at what Karen Millen pay her? I wonder how long term this deal is - maybe if it’s for quite a long time that will help her to secure a bigger loan

Reactions: 7
That is probably why she thinks she will sell the Millen mansion for 2 Millen!
She would be so lucky. I can't see her taking less than 1.5 because if she wants to buy another millen pound house her stamp duty will be like 100k

How much do we think they’d borrow on a mortgage now? Does anyone have a guess at what Karen Millen pay her? I wonder how long term this deal is - maybe if it’s for quite a long time that will help her to secure a bigger loan
I don't think they can afford anything more, by the time they have the house, pay all the legal fees and stamp duty, moving costs etc she will be depleted

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She would be so lucky. I can't see her taking less than 1.5 because if she wants to buy another millen pound house her stamp duty will be like 100k

I don't think they can afford anything more, by the time they have the house, pay all the legal fees and stamp duty, moving costs etc she will be depleted
No more herpes, no more twillys, no more riding … but a lot of drinking to drown the « happyness« 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wowzerssss, so while cooking borstch for a fam fam time tomorrow I listened to the latest offering.

GOSH, LYDIA! You are fooling exactly 0 peeps with your fakery. Everything is absolutely frightening however...you quite publicly invite people into your life? I swear to the Sky Daddy, the mental gymnastics this numtpie has to go through for all of her explanations (read excuses), it is mind bending stuff. So eating non gluten free food gives you upset tummy, yet you consume about crapton of pasta? Same with non lactose free cheese?

At the risk of repeating myself - MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

It got me unreasonably riled up. Might be a side effect of the very quickly developing work place situation, cause now to top everything off one of my workplace friends/bridesmaids decided to be a bleep and right now, I'm functioning on lower than normal level of patience. Long story short, one less bridesmaid to deal with.
Seriously though, Lydia, love, move to a freaking cabin in the woods and stay there for all we care. Just protect your privacy better if you don't want others to know where you hide your oversized nose, yes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In her previous vlog when she kept repeating what a softy she is 🤯🙄 when really she is the most hard faced cow
OMG, wasn’t that somefick else, though? Jesus - it was even too much for Cawwwie who cut it short. I actually felt ill. 🤢

It’s around the 56’ mark

2A1B69CF-7996-405F-AC15-C9D832AA6BFF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder what she has purchased from Louis Vuitton

We can see her subscribers are just as illiterate as Lydia

Also what the raging hell is she wearing? All those dresses to choose from and she is wearing a black drawstring bin bag

BE5DF8EF-98F6-4E79-A31F-4F594424719E.png

OMG, wasn’t that somefick else, though? Jesus - it was even too much for Cawwwie who cut it short. I actually felt ill. 🤢

It’s around the 56’ mark

View attachment 1264651
Made me feel ill too, I skipped most of the video but that moment made me close the window altogether.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Also what the raging hell is she wearing? All those dresses to choose from and she is wearing a black drawstring bin bag

View attachment 1264664

Made me feel ill too, I'd skipped most of the video but that moment made me close the window altogether.
Hardly the subscribers - sorry- members of my audience - who will splash out 1.5 mill on the Crossroads Motel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1264664

Made me feel ill too, I'd skipped most of the video but that moment made me close the window altogether.
Oh Lord, give us strength, they're just as thick.
Petty part of me wonders from time to time how do these people go about their daily business....
With that level of illiteracy, surely they require a helping hand tying their shoes, let alone driving a car around. Unless they suffer from the weak wrist syndrome and already have hired help (annoying office elf) to take care of everything.

Wait, oh wow, no, it has to be our poor Lydsie's dyslexia.
Next thing we know, she's colour blind and blames the many indoor (cough sage monster cough) mistakes on her condition. As well as her atrocious tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like a big box inside that LV bag, could it be a bag, no it can't possibly be a bag! Shoes? She had LV trainers never worn them and sold them.

Maybe it is the planner/filofax thingy - Claire has it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1264664

Made me feel ill too, I skipped most of the video but that moment made me close the window altogether.
I thought she had gone of Louis, not chic enough ! A pair of shoes?
Keep away lidl, Louis is my brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like a big box inside that LV bag, could it be a bag, no it can't possibly be a bag! Shoes? She had LV trainers never worn them and sold them.

Maybe it is the planner/filofax thingy - Claire has it!
Thought she was a Smythson gal - we’ll see soon enough!

Wouldn’t you think this would be a perfect time to showcase the Alexander McQueen double belt in white instead of looking like a napkin?

FFFF07C6-8422-4A4E-8567-08662863342C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh but darlings the day when the influencer lifestyle is past it’s sell by date … how will they cope financially then. Big house. Big mortgages … all need to be paid …. And the ‘job’ they do … it’s not something that will last forever to sustain paying a millionaires lifestyle / mortgage .. these guys don’t live in the real world ..
Agree, can I just say they are lucky they have a roof over their heads, so many have not and live on the streets in all weather's, attacked, sometimes have stolen what little they have, having to live day by day for food and drink. Lydiot and Aldi are one of the lucky one's and they got most of it free, it makes me so angry that they always want what everyone else has, be thankful for what you do have and stop being so greedy 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lydia’s sense of fashion is so atrocious.

I understand fashion is very subjective and people have different preferences but ugly is ugly, period.

Also, your hair is redder than ever before, Lydia—Despina did you dirty and you’re an idiot ginger.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is why I could never consider Lydia a friend to Josie. People exposed where Josie lives on her thread and Lydia decides to use what happened to her as content for her own vlog. Like seriously!!! give the girl a chance to talk about it on her own vlog. Why would you do that??
No one exposed where Teefers lives. Teefers did that ALL by herself. She never stopped yapping about where they lived since the day they moved.
What has been exposed though recently on her thread, are her many lies about her house...
-That her house is actually semi-detached to the church.
-That they themselves, posted an aerial pic of their house to deliberately make it look like the entire church building was also their house. I have the screenshot of that.
-That several neighbours have spoken up and said she lied on IG when she said she owned the fields when she was criticised for letting the dogs run around unattended on someone else property. They own no fields whatsoever.
-That she is actually surrounded by other houses, buildings and two different churches, but only shows the one view that happens to be a view of a field, - which she does not own. They even had the gall to complain about the neighbour next door who was strimming his lawn on a Friday afternoon and made a noise when they wanted to do IG stories in their garden. Josie's neighbours are sick of her lies and how she has treated people in that village, hence why we have several telling the truth about her on her thread.

I cannot comment on what the Lydiot has said because I honestly don't have the stomach to watch her after seeing the title about, "A vulnerable & honest chat". I'll have to wait another day before I could tackle Lydiot being "honest". They don't know the meaning of ''honest''. I'm still trying to get over the dishonesty in Teefers' vlog. I only just forced myself to slog through that, so Lydiot will have to wait. I'd much rather read here and thank those who took one for the team and watched, so I don't have to.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
No one exposed where Teefers lives. Teefers did that ALL by herself. She never stopped yapping about where they lived since the day they moved.
What has been exposed though recently on her thread, are her many lies about her house...
-That her house is actually semi-detached to the church.
-That they themselves, posted an aerial pic of their house to deliberately make it look like the entire church building was also their house. I have the screenshot of that.
-That several neighbours have spoken up and said she lied on IG when she said she owned the fields when she was criticised for letting the dogs run around unattended on someone else property. They own no fields whatsoever.
-That she is actually surrounded by other houses, buildings and two different churches, but only shows the one view that happens to be a view of a field, - which she does not own. They even had the gall to complain about the neighbour next door who was strimming his lawn on a Friday afternoon and made a noise when they wanted to do IG stories in their garden. Josie's neighbours are sick of her lies and how she has treated people in that village, hence why we have several telling the truth about her on her thread.

I cannot comment on what the Lydiot has said because I honestly don't have the stomach to watch her after seeing the title about, "A vulnerable & honest chat". I'll have to wait another day before I could tackle Lydiot being "honest". They don't know the meaning of ''honest''. I'm still trying to get over the dishonesty in Teefers' vlog. I only just forced myself to slog through that, so Lydiot will have to wait. I'd much rather read here and thank those who took one for the team and watched, so I don't have to.
Wow - Thank you for the intel. I know very little about grossie Josie and never watch her. I’ve seen maybe two or three vlogs and I was nauseated by her. The darling was enough for me let alone her little wide boy pink-shorted ficko, but her name always comes up on the Elsie thread so they must be as repulsive as eachother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What is she a blooming softy about?

Also - I finally picked up a little of the accent change. She sounds like someone pretending to be high class and stuffy. Like the gray poupon commercials. As an American I couldn’t really hear the change in her accent. But for some reason, in this blog her accent was very pronounced. Or I should say certain words were very pronounced.

It makes me tired to listen to her. Looking at a house at the very top of their budget. What is that? 100k? Bring on 5 people to do what? Vic has job after job after job and it’s still just her and her son. Elsie has maybe one job?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t be ridiculous Slipper dear...it’ll hold a lipstick and possibly a card. The phone has to be kept somewhere in your top or up your frock. Tch...honestly, these people who don’t understand Micro-daftery...
Haha well daaaamn I need to spend another £20k on a bra for my phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.