Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means “enabling people” ...

View attachment 1264036
Ok everyone, @Oops... is distracted with Mr. Law. Hopefully he can provide his bod as a restoring balm for the ongoing disaster that is the vote she was lobbying for. I feel compelled to intervene whilst we still have a few hours. A new thread is imminent. I repeat, this is NOT A DRILL. Please reconsider your votes.

Meanwhile, I am sending dearest @Oops... the latest WOW inducing offering of absolutely incredible dreamzzz, #notsponsored, #notanad.

Gummy Stamina for SEXXXXXXY Times Vitamins ™, so that she may withstand Mr. Law's rather famous love skillz as he attempts to recover his fine self and our dearest @Oops... from the significant traumas incurred in trying to get the truth to win.

Just this once, truth should prevail, non? After all, the Dishonest Diva, Lydia Millen, of Potager Bungalow fame should be held to account for her wily ways of seeking engagement across her social channels. Because I, in actuality, deal in provable facts, unlike the devious Millen bleep, behold...

The above quoted screen grab of the irate response from the very trigger happy Lydia is proof positive that the poll winner should be:
Daxon Dinning Snorkles – you believe they are doing it on purpose for engagement.

Not a typo in sight in her dastardly clap back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also. She thinks she’s added value? Is that actually realistic? Didn’t she remove two bedrooms and spend about £150k+ on it? I don’t know if she’s added value if she counts all the money she’s lost in the process?!

the way she overenunciates her T’s really gets to me as well. Constantly trying to sound posh but it just sounds over-egged.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I remember seeing this one while ago when I was convinced I had the winning euro lottery ticket and was fantasy spending at 4am and thought it would be something I bet she wished she gone for. 😍 To think what she paid for hers compared to what comes with this in terms of her overall outlay, she’ll never get her money back on her own.

What I never understood - and I know the UK home buying process is very different to the US/Canada where I am - is why they felt so rushed. Was it because they needed the content or the compound stress of the upcoming wedding? I just can’t believe someone with her means and self-professed attention to detail and aesthetic wouldn’t move into a short term rental until she found her perfect property. I wonder if she’s using the “we were rushed” excuse to mask her disdain for choosing a place she doesn’t actually like. I actually think she did really love the place when they first purchased it when the interior style de jour was mirrored furniture, all white walls, grey interiors. But now that the general trendy interior style has changed, she knows she can’t do anything else to the Bunga to continue to fake a British country estate.

Reactions: 29
Lydia just made a video on Tik Tok naming off everyone of her jewelry including her expensive Patek pop poo watch, mini Kelly and expensive French perfume and pairs it with H and M but the amount of bragging she did was unreal and it’s just sickening disgusting behavior!! I tried to save but didn’t know how to share! But if you all can go have a mooch around!!😂 Now that’s the word I was looking for yesterday mooch it was!
Hahaha - I just had a look on tik too at her outfit. Firstly, I really like the outfit and it’s something I’d absolutely wear, aside from the £20k brag bag. However! She stated that it’s currently summer in the UK!!! Haha Lydia you are not living seasonally at all. It’s spring you big buffoon.

She will prob try and buy someone on the edge of the Cotswold then claim she lives in the Cotswold a bit like Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire :ROFLMAO:
She should list the bung now because its going to take her a hell of a long time to sell that upside down disaster!:ROFLMAO:

So here we have a 3 bedroom modern bungalow with a newly built oak porch complete with seats only fit for children or tiny adult..
no garage
a shed that's on its last legs
woodland area that looks like something from a horror movie
no fencing around said woodland or garden
stairs leading down to the basement which has a tendency to flood
a patio that needs relaying
an open massive drop by the main bedroom window
BUT there is a 500 year old wall to the right of the garden.
as we enter the patio doors we have a tongue and groove kitchen with a island
no door leading to the hallway
the main bedroom is complete with ensuite but also has no door leading to en suite. It does however come with massive bath and a tiny towel rail so if there is more then one of you using the bathroom you will have to hang your wet towels over the massive bath.
we have a powder room on the same floor but it does give off a horrible stink due to plumbing issues and the pheasant wallpaper is on the wonk but that is a minor issue and of cause can be changed!
there is a laundry room and two guest bedroom on the same floor but the en suites in the guest bedrooms dont work either.

on the lower floor you have a gym with a mirrored wall and a massive tv in the middle of mirrored wall so your head gets chopped off when you are looking in it while working out.
a office
and a bar room that looks like something you would find in Peter Stringfellows house.

moving onto the first floor we have two separate dressing rooms one which has just been painted sage and has cracking around the edges and a island which is great for sitting at to do your makeup but it does take up most of the room so if you are filming reels etc you will have to just walk around it like you are on a conveyer belt or stand in the corner of the room and not move.

the other dressing room is white with fitted wardrobes.
As Lydia would say - this is pharfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% this!

She's so vile, she sees a comment like that and just has to put that person right! She has convinced herself as well as some of her audience that she is happy and she loves her life, what is her alternative, to be her true self and miserable as hell, can't really put that in a twice weekly vlog!
She knows things are going downhill big time and no doubt spent the whole of her holiday trying to plan something to rectify this - I guess the moving house was all she could come up with, and the Beauty Pie and Rodial deals are her attempt to push back into the Beauty Industry!
Thats why she hates tattle as on here the truth is written about her and it’s there for anyone to see. Her bat tit crazy fans don’t like it either as they can’t stand their favourite person on the internet being criticised

What I never understood - and I know the UK home buying process is very different to the US/Canada where I am - is why they felt so rushed. Was it because they needed the content or the compound stress of the upcoming wedding? I just can’t believe someone with her means and self-professed attention to detail and aesthetic wouldn’t move into a short term rental until she found her perfect property. I wonder if she’s using the “we were rushed” excuse to mask her disdain for choosing a place she doesn’t actually like. I actually think she did really love the place when they first purchased it when the interior style de jour was mirrored furniture, all white walls, grey interiors. But now that the general trendy interior style has changed, she knows she can’t do anything else to the Bunga to continue to fake a British country estate.
Because when she wants somthing she has to have it now, she’s like verruca salt. She grew some herbs and then spent 30k on a greenhouse and thousands more on veg beds for no reason as all that she’s “grows“ could of been done from her windowsill and a veg trug. The garden would look loads nicer full of flowers and would set the greenhouse off but the veg beds completely ruin it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also. She thinks she’s added value? Is that actually realistic? Didn’t she remove two bedrooms and spend about £150k+ on it? I don’t know if she’s added value if she counts all the money she’s lost in the process?!

the way she overenunciates her T’s really gets to me as well. Constantly trying to sound posh but it just sounds over-egged.
I think you don’t understand her name will add a million to it - lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right Move suggest that her house when purchased at 1.35 million should now be worth 1.499 million, due to house prices going up and all the other stuff that affects property prices, but I reckon this is not the case for her house and she will struggle to get what she paid for it, because the only improvements are cosmetic, and people will always change decor. They and surveyors factor in having to replace a shed, no garage, two bedrooms that need converting from useless dressing rooms to Bedrooms. At least 2 and probably 3 bathrooms that don't work.

Is there a bathroom on the top floor where the dressing rooms are? If so, then you could make that the master bedroom suite and keep one dressing room and make the other a bedroom and bathroom en suite?

I don't think the bathroom of one of the guest bedrooms works, and what about the toilet in the basement, does that work? the gym and the bar rooms are good selling points but you would not have those in a bungalow with only 3 bedrooms. The layout is not good for a family I don't think, who would want a master bedroom next to a Kitchen, and if you have a baby, where could the nursery be, a guest bedroom, but that is down the hall! Really not sure who that house would appeal to, and that is why I think it is not as marketable as she thinks!
This totally sums up my thoughts. Unless another influencer comes along, this type of house would surely be in the search pool for a well-off snazzy couple with kids, or who are planning a family.

The master bedroom faces the front door. The main house space is quite small on the ground level. The two guest bedrooms are tucked away with broken bathrooms.

You might view with older children and want to give them the bedrooms “upstairs” - but it would take a lot of expensive work to rip out the dressing rooms and make good.

Downstairs I reckon stinks!

The agents will try and upsell based on the “interior designed modern country” lewk. But could you honestly market that property as a 5 bedder?

Reactions: 18
I think she rushed it because the year she got married was probably her highest earning year and when she was at her peak, she had loads of work and sponsorships due to the wedding. This would then look good to banks when she was applying for her mortgage. The Milton Keynes house would have been worth around 150k when they sold it so it was a massive jump, this is probably another reason why she needed her dad as a guarantor.
She had to rush and she had to take what she could get as her income is not steady so she needed to secure the mortgage asap.

Reactions: 21
Thats why she hates tattle as on here the truth is written about her and it’s there for anyone to see. Her bat tit crazy fans don’t like it either as they can’t stand their favourite person on the internet being criticised

Because when she wants somthing she has to have it now, she’s like verruca salt. She grew some herbs and then spent 30k on a greenhouse and thousands more on veg beds for no reason as all that she’s “grows“ could of been done from her windowsill and a veg trug. The garden would look loads nicer full of flowers and would set the greenhouse off but the veg beds completely ruin it.
And she doesn’t even eat veggies on the regular 😂 at least josie is always out there making lunch and dinner from the fresh garden produce. All Lydia ever does is talk about drying or freezing it.

Sadly if she puts the bung on the market, she would probably get away with not mentioning all the plumbing issues. Full Structural surveys are just that - they look at the structure only - roof, signs of subsidence, cracks, obvious dampness etc. Most surveys never look into detail about plumbing or whether the pumps leak, ovens work etc.
Unless any prospective buyers brought in specific trades to check these things, they would go unnoticed and once you’ve bought, there’s little redress. In the UK it’s very rare to sue after, as the process is ‘caveat emptor’ - risk is to the buyer.
Lidl would have more than likely had to have had a full structural survey for mortgage purposes when she bought, but those issues were never picked up.

Another thing - usually in order to view houses, the estate agents asks your current position and unless your house is sold, on the market or is days away from going on the market, they don’t *usually* allow viewings, especially on expensive houses as they waste time on so many nosey people just wanting a look round!
Yes - sell as seen.

Reactions: 9
I imagine the bungalow is smaller in real life as the camera makes things look bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok everyone, @Oops... is distracted with Mr. Law. Hopefully he can provide his bod as a restoring balm for the ongoing disaster that is the vote she was lobbying for. I feel compelled to intervene whilst we still have a few hours. A new thread is imminent. I repeat, this is NOT A DRILL. Please reconsider your votes.

Meanwhile, I am sending dearest @Oops... the latest WOW inducing offering of absolutely incredible dreamzzz, #notsponsored, #notanad.

Gummy Stamina for SEXXXXXXY Times Vitamins ™, so that she may withstand Mr. Law's rather famous love skillz as he attempts to recover his fine self and our dearest @Oops... from the significant traumas incurred in trying to get the truth to win.

Just this once, truth should prevail, non? After all, the Dishonest Diva, Lydia Millen, of Potager Bungalow fame should be held to account for her wily ways of seeking engagement across her social channels. Because I, in actuality, deal in provable facts, unlike the devious Millen bleep, behold...

The above quoted screen grab of the irate response from the very trigger happy Lydia is proof positive that the poll winner should be:
Daxon Dinning Snorkles – you believe they are doing it on purpose for engagement.

Thank you, @happyforest for leading the last political debate in the series.... an excellent speech, indeed. I, however, implore our intelligent, sophisticated and glorious Tattlers to join with me and vote for the Ice Team Ficks like you have never voted before!

Say it with your chest! (In the words of our sage Ficko), and don’t be a lithle softy (like our tough as nails, wily, wagon), get on the campaign trail and make sure to vote that Her Travesty is called out for the Ficko she truly is! ❤❤ Ice Team all the way!! 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Haha
  • Heart
£20k for a tiny vessel to hold your phone, card and a lipstick. Vile.
Don’t be ridiculous Slipper dear...it’ll hold a lipstick and possibly a card. The phone has to be kept somewhere in your top or up your frock. Tch...honestly, these people who don’t understand Micro-daftery...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They sold the Milton Keynes house for 250 000 pounds, I believe they bought it for 160!
The problem with the Millen pound mansion, is that it is big but not really. A family with 3 kids would go mad in it, the sitting room is too small, the laundry room crap if you are a big family, the boot room is in the wrong place, there is no proper larder/pantry , but lots of waisted space like at the top of the stairs , down in the basement …

Don’t be ridiculous Slipper dear...it’ll hold a lipstick and possibly a card. The phone has to be kept somewhere in your top or up your frock. Tch...honestly, these people who don’t understand Micro-daftery...
That’s what I do when I go out for my morning walk with muffin, no mini Kelly , no fendi but phone and keys in my sports bra, at least I know where they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree, yes she did love it and she was genuinely very happy with it, who wouldn’t be at her age. The style stemmed from her liking of Claire’s house. At that point, she was probably one of the first of her ilk to move up to something so impressive and she was top dog for a while. However, Josie’s is obviously in another league in terms of it being instagrammable, plus the likes of Soho Farmhouse is more Cotswold chic than Northants modern so she’ll struggle to show off mixing with that set. I think she also envies Carrie’s now with the aga and that she feels she’s lost her place in the pecking order.

As someone said earlier, estate agents won’t even get you a viewing these days unless you’re in a good position to move quickly. Renting can be expensive so she probably didn’t want to sell up and risk staying with her mother or family indefinitely whilst looking. She’d be better taking the plunge, selling hers and renting something now if she can afford it (which she could if she stopped buying childish things), plus that would give her extra content. Who knows, she might have enough to get a second mortgage, they get paid so much🙄. I’ve always thought she’d rent out her own and move.

Reactions: 17

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🥰🥰🥰🥰👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🥰👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🥰🥰🥰🥰
Yaaaaasssss!

Enter pipes, bands, bells and whistles SL as The Royal Dragoon Guards (quick someone, wake Margo Polo) March out in force.

It’s the wrong way to trip a fairy
Its the wrong way to go
Its the wrong way to trip a fairy
And the sweetest girl I know...
Farewell Ficky Ice Team
Hello Daxon Care
Its a long way to trip a fairy

The buyer beware...

We may have the bodies of weak and feeble women but inside us roar the hearts of warriors (Tch - Look Jude, stop calling just for a minute will you ? I’m giving a speech...no a speech - clothears...) and we warriors will fight for the right of literacy, freedom and democracy in this ever changing post globalisation mess of a world...We will fight them on the beaches, we will fight them on the playing fields of Eton and we will NEVAH surrender...Old Macdonald had a farm...eee..I..eeee..I.O.

VOTE DAXON!

Scottish Pipers play Mull of Kintyre - Curtain.

38.2 against 62.8...We need a miracle @happyforest ! Wagghhhhsparagus 😥

Last edited:
  • Haha
youtube views and KM collection deal.

they prob make minimum £3000 each a month from YouTube (probably more when she gets a spike of engagement). That’s why she posts on it so religiously twice a week and often absolute rubbish. It’s what pays for most of their lifestyle. Other things are propped up by sponsorships and reselling PR. Then there’s the free trips.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were making £10k a month between the 2 of them when it’s all added up, that explains the £20k bags. She’s obviously hoping she can get the toilets done for free from a company as promotion. She never pays for anything like that.

don’t be surprised if they move into a £2 million property in Oxfordshire. She’s a snake she only reveals what she wants.
I do wonder if the bags are second hand from sellier or Luxery promise. I love both … but have found recently how LP has got so bad with too many live shows and bad customer service. She did get one of the Hermes from LP I think only a matter of weeks ago .. and then the latest which she claimed was bought to her by a driver …. Yeah right !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that when they bought the Bunga she was overwhelmed by what they could buy. At that time she had no thoughts for a country estate and all the sage it entails. She pointed Frow in the direction of a contemporary house and it wasn't until Grossie moved to the Cotswold AOONB and Ye Olde Rectum that she started to get ideas of merching a country lifestyle. She started following irenemylife and others and it suited lockdown when nothing was happening. Of course Cawwie bought a more characterful property which she won't allow Lidl to photograph which makes me laugh.
The penny has finally dropped that the Bunga will never be what she thinks she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think that when they bought the Bunga she was overwhelmed by what they could buy. At that time she had no thoughts for a country estate and all the sage it entails. She pointed Frow in the direction of a contemporary house and it wasn't until Grossie moved to the Cotswold AOONB and Ye Olde Rectum that she started to get ideas of merching a country lifestyle. She started following irenemylife and others and it suited lockdown when nothing was happening. Of course Cawwie bought a more characterful property which she won't allow Lidl to photograph which makes me laugh.
The penny has finally dropped that the Bunga will never be what she thinks she wants.
Oh but darlings the day when the influencer lifestyle is past it’s sell by date … how will they cope financially then. Big house. Big mortgages … all need to be paid …. And the ‘job’ they do … it’s not something that will last forever to sustain paying a millionaires lifestyle / mortgage .. these guys don’t live in the real world ..

Reactions: 22
They sold the Milton Keynes house for 250 000 pounds, I believe they bought it for 160!
The problem with the Millen pound mansion, is that it is big but not really. A family with 3 kids would go mad in it, the sitting room is too small, the laundry room crap if you are a big family, the boot room is in the wrong place, there is no proper larder/pantry , but lots of waisted space like at the top of the stairs , down in the basement …

That’s what I do when I go out for my morning walk with muffin, no mini Kelly , no fendi but phone and keys in my sports bra, at least I know where they are.
Got my numbers mixed up they did buy it for like 160k and sold for 250k. When they purchased that house Ali was the big earner in the relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Got my numbers mixed up they did buy it for like 160k and sold for 250k. When they purchased that house Ali was the big earner in the relationship.
That is probably why she thinks she will sell the Millen mansion for 2 Millen!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.