Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two bloody, harsh, black, bushy furry caterpillars above her eyes. How does she not see how ridiculous her brows look for her face. They actually make her look more manly.

If she knew about natural beauty and grooming, she'd thin and shape them better or at least lighten them. And the caterpillars used to look better until she started recently putting some thick crap in it that makes them look even more ridiculous.

She doesn't look any better with thinner eyebrows.

20200119_005409.jpg

When her brows are thinner, you notice even more so, how big her nose and jaw actually are.
I think she keeps them big and bushy to try and even out her face.

She should shave them off and start again.

20200119_004341.jpg

20200121_031006.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her Vlog from last night;

“I’m going to plan my day - my last day of WORK before I go to Soho Farmhouse.

1. Spin class
2. Phonecall
3. Write an idea for a video
4. Pack an overnight bag
5. Order some more clothes

I could do all of her “work” before I leave the house for my ACTUAL job this morning. What a ridiculous woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
So it's been a while since I've posted here- can't keep up with her extremely busy schedule of doing duck all :ROFLMAO:

But I got an update from the roundup thread (thanks @coconochanel ) and heard that Cal did a Lynx and snuck away, so I sent her my application to replace him via my Insta burner account. :giggle:
Said my special skills were reheating beige food, begging for freebies, a trigger-happy blocking finger for hAtErs, and translating lisping to English. :ROFLMAO:
I logged in to like this!!!! Who thinks she'll do a shout out to you in her next vlog? She already looks very frazzled from tit replies shes getting in the life update.
I love it hahaha.
I'm eating a petit bourgeois / bespoke meal in McDonalds fine dining experience in my very own booth, solo like a girlyboss but you made me lol like a loon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She did say she was going to renovate a family house in Italy, she said it a while ago though. Guess it was just one of her many Lidl lies.

Laughed so hard I spilled my tea everywhere! Slightly devastated as it was quite good.
Did she reply or were you just blocked within 30seconds? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
So it's been a while since I've posted here- can't keep up with her extremely busy schedule of doing duck all :ROFLMAO:

But I got an update from the roundup thread (thanks @coconochanel ) and heard that Cal did a Lynx and snuck away, so I sent her my application to replace him via my Insta burner account. :giggle:
Said my special skills were reheating beige food, begging for freebies, a trigger-happy blocking finger for hAtErs, and translating lisping to English. :ROFLMAO:
Just choked on my breakfast! I bet yours is the only application! 😂😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hi Lidl 👋🏼
Have you ever thought the phone case has turned beige and become discoloured because of all the dirt and fake tan on your hands? I mean, just look how grubby your hands look. Don't even get me started on the filth under your nails. You're such a woman!

Screenshot_20200121-032247_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200121-032347_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200121-032059_Video Player.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Muff Puff, I absolutely FORBID you from ever leaving Lidl’s threads again!! 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s feeling productive so shes unloading the dishwasher. Groundbreaking.
ah god! yes exactly this! she is an idiot.

wow fashion blogger - Primark style fleeces from Asos and Timberlands - this is fabulous!

Meanwhile here's her mate Victoria today, in Paris, in designer gear, on a PR trip!

View attachment 74018
Barefoot when it is freezing in Paris. Just like Leonie, what a bunch of morons.

Reactions: 6
She did say she was going to renovate a family house in Italy, she said it a while ago though. Guess it was just one of her many Lidl lies.
I couldn't find anything about it. Just a tweet about her grandpa suffering from alzheimer's...So lydl I just hope you're visiting & loving him regardless of how YOU want to remember him..if not it'll haunt you once he's gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
so yesterday she sold 6 designer bags and it 'felt so good' of course it did! Money for nothing! Did she even buy any of them or were they all from vouchers/gifts?

She's going to buy '3 timeless bags' - to sit on her shelves. They need to be timeless because it will be a long time before she uses them!

• Sick
  • Angry
I think her and Victoria are in competition with each other for the stupidest quote on their photos!
they're both copying slutty Susie who’s done that forever. And both Lydia and Frow have fan girled her “quotes” for a long time

now they’re copying 🤣 is anyone surprised!!!
Even Ali is in on it 😂🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
BS we've heard nothing more about:

1. Follower giveaway when home account reached 30k.
2. Extended wedding video upload.
3. AD sense from sleep-out event going to homeless charity.
4. 'Day free in our calendar' promised for making pouches for the animals of Australia.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I can't get over the fact that a so called influencer didn't post after Christmas because she admitted she had nothing to post about......THEN she goes to Paris but scuttles back in a day and all we get is phone cases!!!
This ' content creator' and her COO sidekick could easily have spent a couple of days there, with loads of outfit ideas for cold weather, places to go, things to do, where to eat....she is a complete waste of space!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.