Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched her in sooo long so I thought it would be good to watch her so called 'Life Update'.
I lasted 2 minutes.
From the comments I gathered that someone left- you ladies say it's Cal?
So Cal left... why am I not surprised...
She's blabbing yet again about how busy she is...
Lydia just talk to your fresh painted weekly walls... You are so boring.
We've said it over a million times... Who actually gives a tit about your schedule Lydia? You are clearly not as busy as some influencers out there who are genuinely busier than you they don't have time to tell viewers how busy they are.
I think Lydia is losing her mind. I actually feel sorry for her and feel sorry for Ali most of all.
How can Lydia live with herself...
No wonder she has no friends... No one can stand her.
I think apart from her mental health issues, she has no purpose... she's aimlessly living a fake life.
It must be such a sad life... to work and live knowing nothing you do is of any substance.
I bet everyone in this thread does more work in a single day than this chick does in a week. And, thatā€™s not me trying hate on a relaxed lifestyle. If you can do it, great!

But donā€™t rag on about your life as though youā€™re actually BUSY and overworked like most people are. Gawd sheā€™s out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 17
I bet everyone in this thread does more work in a single day than this chick does in a week. And, thatā€™s not me trying hate on a relaxed lifestyle. If you can do it, great!

But donā€™t rag on about your life as though youā€™re actually BUSY and overworked like most people are. Gawd sheā€™s out of touch with reality.
Itā€™s hard work slobbing around in a stained dressing gown, thinking up creative (in her head) ways to beg for stuff on IG and Twitter. Itā€™s a full time 11am-2pm job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine Lydl strutting round Bicester with a security guard? Because I can! She posts every insta story/ad with such a delay because she's convinced herself she's a celebrity & is terrified of confrontations from 'jealous trolls'šŸ˜‚
In Conversation with Influencer Ali Gordon https://www.menswearstyle.co.uk/2018/04/16/in-conversation-with-influencer-ali-gordon/8115
What the actual duck, these two are out of this world and PATHETIC. Who would give half a tit about you two idiots?!

Reactions: 16
I haven't watched her in sooo long so I thought it would be good to watch her so called 'Life Update'.
I lasted 2 minutes.
From the comments I gathered that someone left- you ladies say it's Cal?
So Cal left... why am I not surprised...
She's blabbing yet again about how busy she is...
Lydia just talk to your fresh painted weekly walls... You are so boring.
We've said it over a million times... Who actually gives a tit about your schedule Lydia? You are clearly not as busy as some influencers out there who are genuinely busier than you they don't have time to tell viewers how busy they are.
I think Lydia is losing her mind. I actually feel sorry for her and feel sorry for Ali most of all.
How can Lydia live with herself...
No wonder she has no friends... No one can stand her.
I think apart from her mental health issues, she has no purpose... she's aimlessly living a fake life.
It must be such a sad life... to work and live knowing nothing you do is of any substance.
And she is even faking reading books! Lydia, listening to audio books does not take the same skill as reading an actual book. And the reason I point this out as an issue with you vs. others is because it proves your lack of intellect, how lazy you are and the fact you are doing this only to counter what was said on Tattle about your reading yet still couldn't even pick up a real book and read it with all the time you have sitting on your arse in the bungalow. You need to be read to because you can't even do that yourself. Please stop embarrassing yourself. You do nothing of substance at all and contribute nothing to society. I just take issue with lazy people like this sitting on their arse all day but then faking that they are so busy and working with brands when they are not. Brands don't give a damn about her. Carrie is not handling huge contracts with International brands. Lawyers do that. And anyone with a bleeping brain would hire a lawyer if they had a huge contract. She's too cheap to spend a dime of her own but more importantly, she has no contract with ANY brand. Give me a break. I've never seen such a fraudulent, lying loser online. I can't even watch her videos, it's mind numbing. She bores me to death. She's going to wake up one day and realize how sad and empty her life is because she spent years sitting in front of a home camera talking to strangers and being a fraud for validation and cash but did nothing of bloody substance. Bags, shoes and clothes are her life. How utterly pathetic.

Can you imagine Lydl strutting round Bicester with a security guard? Because I can! She posts every insta story/ad with such a delay because she's convinced herself she's a celebrity & is terrified of confrontations from 'jealous trolls'šŸ˜‚
In Conversation with Influencer Ali Gordon https://www.menswearstyle.co.uk/2018/04/16/in-conversation-with-influencer-ali-gordon/8115
This truly shows how delusional and out of touch with reality this nutter is. She thinks she's a celebrity and needs security. She's truly lost the plot and has faked and lied about so much about her status and importance that she now is starting to believe her own lies. Which event did she ever need security to? No one gives a flying rat's ass about her. What she should be assessing is why so many people dislike her versus other bloggers/Youtubers. There have been several different websites and threads talking negatively about her for YEARS and perhaps she needs to figure out why. She can try and want to chalk it up to jealousy but jealous of what? Her looks? No, there are millions of women out there who are actually beautiful vs. her and they aren't hated. Her wealth? There are many rich people in this world that aren't hated. No, it's her lack of character, integrity, honesty and proper values, her constant lying and fraudulent behavior to make a quick buck. Her behavior is disgusting. No, no one is jealous of a lying, filler filled, greedy chick who lies about everything and has absolutely nothing of substance to offer. She is also not humble or modest, she's arrogant and it comes across clearly across the screen every single time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I honestly think now that Ali is purely still there for the money and lifestyle. Heā€™s not my cup of tea but can appreciate a good looking bloke and she is hardly arm candy for him. She looks around 15 years older than him and lost any femininity when she cut her hair and filled her face with fillers. When he finally see the light, gets a good settlement from the divorce, heā€™ll be with a young, sweet, pretty girl that actually treats him with respect.
Come on Ali, forget the money, get some self respect!
he honestly deserves better

Reactions: 2
A bit rich coming from him considering that affiliate lynx's fatality was possibly avoidable if they had taken greater care... and yet don't seem to have learned from that with the surviving cat! If they value security so highly shouldn't that also extend to their " baby seal pup " whose death affected them so badly that she could only continue to produce mediocre content (and Ali withered away)

Also she''ll definitely be safe from stalkers if shes going to post content with a delay...of up to 12 months ! (See:Nars trip of 2018)

Next she'll be talking about/begging for bespoke security services. Wait and see!

• Haha
why does she try to demonstrate so hard that she lives in the ā€œcountrysideā€ surrounded be wildlife ??

Reactions: 9
Check out her insta stories. She has put up another tiktok people and it is old old content. She has nothing going on. She is now just rehashing a load of old crap. Good lord and the way she walks. Like a builder in heels :ROFLMAO:

lmg.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm still confused about the death of the cat. Ali and her seem to insinuate rather strongly that he was killed on purpose that same night. Are they blaming their neighbor for killing their cat? How do they have proof of that especially when Ali said he belives that the cat's life was taken that same night in one of his videos. How does he know this? If someone purposely killed your cat, wouldn't you report this to the police? Are they being delusional thinking this happened because they are "celebrities". Well, we're not seeing other celebrities' pets being murdered. They let the cat out all the time even at night where a fox etc. could have grabbed it. Yet they still let their remaining cat out?

Does she mean ā€œmade to measureā€ like us common folk call them? Or did she literally commission the design of the fabric?

Iā€™ve just had curtains made for my living room and they cost a small fortune (to me) - Iā€™m used to IKEA - and Iā€™ll expect them to last 10-15 years and they will be looked after. Unlike Lydia who has ā€œbespokeā€ this and that but gets rid of it after 3 months because she gets so much stuff for free she doesnā€™t know the value of money, nor has she really loved something and made tough decisions knowing she canā€™t go back on them.

Bespoke my hole.
The misuse of bespoke drives me a bit bonkers. A few years ago, some of these stupid bints started using it as a catch-all term to make the things they were given or purchased sound more upper-class and exclusive, and now it's everywhere. I'm sorry but bespoke is when something is made from absolute, complete scratch only for you, not based on any pre-existing design or pattern or anything. It used to be a term exclusively used in tailoring, as far as I know. At best they can call some of the things they get custom, but often that's even a stretch. Just because you're choosing the finish of some metal bits (which are offered as a choice to every single customer and just need to be slapped on), or the type of wood used or paint colour, DOES NOT MAKE IT IN ANY WAY BESPOKE!!! Stop trying to sound like you're part of some elite, because it's only making you look like nouveau riche idiots. šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Is Carrie her security? Because her team only consists of her and Carrie.....
And fatalities? Is this real or does he actually not know what the word means?
Well I'd die of embarrassment if her security stopped me from walking past HRH at one of her in-store flogging public appearances 'Nah mate, I just wanna get to the till to PAY for my shopping' #whoisshe

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The misuse of bespoke drives me a bit bonkers. A few years ago, some of these stupid bints started using it as a catch-all term to make the things they were given or purchased sound more upper-class and exclusive, and now it's everywhere. I'm sorry but bespoke is when something is made from absolute, complete scratch only for you, not based on any pre-existing design or pattern or anything. It used to be a term exclusively used in tailoring, as far as I know. At best they can call some of the things they get custom, but often that's even a stretch. Just because you're choosing the finish of some metal bits (which are offered as a choice to every single customer and just need to be slapped on), or the type of wood used or paint colour, DOES NOT MAKE IT IN ANY WAY BESPOKE!!! Stop trying to sound like you're part of some elite, because it's only making you look like nouveau riche idiots. šŸ¤¬
Youā€™re absolutely right. I design custom furniture for a living and Lydia Millen would not be able to afford one single knob šŸ¤£

• Haha
I love it that tamara was at balmain and this one and frow were nowhere in sight. Back to flogging zoflora

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.