Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Chanel bag looks like it belongs to an old lady with coral lips and nails on a cruise ship.

Oh I love the design of the Diorama, what colour did you get, if you don't mind me asking?
Black grained leather with gold hardware, I nearly always go for black!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Boring but I would love to know how many of these #Ad transfer into real sales....surely nobody who can afford luxe items such as Longines, Aston Martin, designer clothes and bags, would taking advice and guidance from Lidl? 😂😂😂

Beige food is generally unhealthy, carb laden, processed food....beige in colour......no colourful vegetables or fruit. Cawwie tried to sneak in some veg to a pasta dish she cooked for Lidl and Lidl picked out all the veg.🙄
why would she want to eat unhealthy food she makes no sense whatsoever shouldn’t even mention it on her channel young girls that watch her will blindly follow her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Why is it her bestie Leonie who is currently in Paris with ByTerry, and not our beloved face-of-the-brand Lydia?View attachment 73151
And why is Lydia, the so-called “professional blogger” asks the crowd for gear advice?
View attachment 73152
just a subtle way of begging for a freebie

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Reads tattle life.....

opens Instagram stories....

6AEFE33A-13CC-474E-A068-30BE789FF4D7.jpeg

we can read you like a book Lydia, sorry, listen to you like a book 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So her last video is her basically going on a rant yet again about how hard her job is and how badly it affects her life that she has to get all these free blood tests, B12 shots, free mani pedis, massages, hair treatments and face treatments. She wouldn’t know what a hard job or life is if it kicked her in the face

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It looks like a fake.
Chanel bags in Person really are oldy. I went to Barcelona on the 31st, specially to buy a Chanel bag ,was shocked at how ugly they really are. The sales assistant just expect you to buy anything just because it is CHANEL, ended up buying a diorama !
Your story was like a tinder date tale!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be surprised if she changes her own bedroom. Might be the office again though to make more space for the new team members

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her desire for cheekbones is real..
The comments below are priceless...😳🤣

View attachment 73146
The comments below are priceless...😳🤣

View attachment 73146
E2E64785-FAD6-4F9D-8B80-52E543FE4A96.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She kept stating that Cal " the baby sparrow" flew the nest as though she made Cal who he is. witch, please! His skills as a videographer and photographer have nothing to do with her when she doesn't even have knowledge about cameras. If she was still cordial with Cal, wouldn't she be able to ask him about cameras? I think something happened.

Along with her faking that Carrie deals with HUGE contracts from International brand name contracts is a load of bullshit again. What contract? There is no contract when these brands are sending her free tit like they send NUMEROUS other Youtubers to advertise for free. They send the beggars free stuff and they advertise the free stuff for free for the brand on YouTube and Instagram. Name one brand she has a huge contract with where she is doing repeated work as an international or national representative?!?! I'll wait. Real model and celebrities have huge contracts with international brands for millions not this loser Youtuber. Not this free crap she is touting on bloody Instagram like hundreds of others are. Just like she feigned she "had a shoot with Bulgari". Nope! She was in some plastic globe they had on the street that anyone in the public could enter and she had to pay her friend to take pics of her. Sad! No one from Bulgari to be bloody seen! Is that another one of her huge contracts with an international brand? She wasn't even in the store. Amelia was in the store for a private event. And I believe she is buying some of the stuff other more successful Youtubers are getting for free just to pretend to prove the brands still care about her.

I also feel she is getting a new PA because something has also happened with Carrie and she is realizing how she is being treated and moving on to use her skills and get paid with a real company, not as a fake CEO of some fake COO doing Youtube videos in her kitchen and bathroom. Carrie also has a new, hot man and he may be making her see how used she is by Lydiot.

Lydiot Millen is a fraud and a blatant liar. It's sad because she is so insecure she reads our comments here and quickly counters it with a video and new lie that suddenly she is reading, eating veg etc.etc. What a fake witch. And stupid.

Getting blood tests from a "doctor" in a beauty shop and getting IVs in a Beauty shop shows how gullible and stupid she is. And the filler in her cheeks look ridiculous. Her last video she had an official top duck lip.

To sit and keep yapping on to thousands of strangers online about how happy you are and how great your life is, is only done by one so insecure, uncertain of themselves and who feels unstable. Is she trying to convince us or herself??

She only has a bunch of super young sycophants stroking her fragile ego through the comments. She reads everything about her bc she needs validation and confirmation. She's not even brave enough to keep negative comments. You see tons of other Youtuber who have lives so aren't sitting there daily deleting and blocking negative comments. That make me know even more so that he has no life and needs the daily validation of Self through stranger comments.

Her continuing to literally directly respond to all our Tattle comments shows how pathetic and desperate she is. She probably realizes her time is running out as tons of new, younger, beautiful Youtubers emerge. You see several of her competitive counterparts being at brand events and given stuff by brands that she is not. Amelia was actually in the Bulgar store for a private event not taking pics of herself on the street OUTSIDE Bulgar. I'm noticing that more and more. That says a lot. The clock is ticking and fake, fradulent people that lie to others to make money and get free tit have karma coming to them. Greed and dishonesty will play out. It' s just laughable how sorry her life is and how desperately she is trying to convince her viewers otherwise. It is very funny and entertaining to watch, honestly. She's a fool. A sad fool at that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She kept stating that Cal " the baby sparrow" flew the nest as though she made Cal who he is. witch, please! His skills as a videographer and photographer have nothing to do with her when she doesn't even have knowledge about cameras. If she was still cordial with Cal, wouldn't she be able to ask him about cameras? I think something happened.

Along with her faking that Carrie deals with HUGE contracts from International brand name contracts is a load of bullshit again. What contract? There is no contract when these brands are sending her free tit like they send NUMEROUS other Youtubers to advertise for free. They send the beggars free stuff and they advertise the free stuff for free for the brand on YouTube and Instagram. Name one brand she has a huge contract with where she is doing repeated work as an international or national representative?!?! I'll wait. Real model and celebrities have huge contracts with international brands for millions not this loser Youtuber. Not this free crap she is touting on bloody Instagram like hundreds of others are. Just like she feigned she "had a shoot with Bulgari". Nope! She was in some plastic globe they had on the street that anyone in the public could enter and she had to pay her friend to take pics of her. Sad! No one from Bulgari to be bloody seen! Is that another one of her huge contracts with an international brand? She wasn't even in the store. Amelia was in the store for a private event. And I believe she is buying some of the stuff other more successful Youtubers are getting for free just to pretend to prove the brands still care about her.

I also feel she is getting a new PA because something has also happened with Carrie and she is realizing how she is being treated and moving on to use her skills and get paid with a real company, not as a fake CEO of some fake COO doing Youtube videos in her kitchen and bathroom. Carrie also has a new, hot man and he may be making her see how used she is by Lydiot.

Lydiot Millen is a fraud and a blatant liar. It's sad because she is so insecure she reads our comments here and quickly counters it with a video and new lie that suddenly she is reading, eating veg etc.etc. What a fake witch. And stupid.

Getting blood tests from a "doctor" in a beauty shop and getting IVs in a Beauty shop shows how gullible and stupid she is. And the filler in her cheeks look ridiculous. Her last video she had an official top duck lip.

To sit and keep yapping on to thousands of strangers online about how happy you are and how great your life is, is only done by one so insecure, uncertain of themselves and who feels unstable. Is she trying to convince us or herself??

She only has a bunch of super young sycophants stroking her fragile ego through the comments. She reads everything about her bc she needs validation and confirmation. She's not even brave enough to keep negative comments. You see tons of other Youtuber who have lives so aren't sitting there daily deleting and blocking negative comments. That make me know even more so that he has no life and needs the daily validation of Self through stranger comments.

Her continuing to literally directly respond to all our Tattle comments shows how pathetic and desperate she is. She probably realizes her time is running out as tons of new, younger, beautiful Youtubers emerge. You see several of her competitive counterparts being at brand events and given stuff by brands that she is not. Amelia was actually in the Bulgar store for a private event not taking pics of herself on the street OUTSIDE Bulgar. I'm noticing that more and more. That says a lot. The clock is ticking and fake, fradulent people that lie to others to make money and get free tit have karma coming to them. Greed and dishonesty will play out. It' s just laughable how sorry her life is and how desperately she is trying to convince her viewers otherwise. It is very funny and entertaining to watch, honestly. She's a fool. A sad fool at that.
Good post. I hope brands read on here then they might realise what pathetic frauds they are dealing with. The listing clothes as never worn when she had videoed herself wearing them was a all time LOW IMO and I cant understand how her 'fans' cant see it.

Reactions: 15
I think also if she turns up and pretends she was invited, photos were taken, which she shares on social media, tagging the brands, then it is likely they might share her images, after all, they (the brand) are getting that exposure for free, they aren't having to pay her to do that. She is doing it, desperate to catch their attention.

Reactions: 10
If she actually had a contract with a brand, it would have to state by law "Paid Partnership with (name of brand)". Not AD which every Instagrammer and their grandmother has on their posts or videos. I haven't seen that with any of her and posts or videos. And if she puts that on there when there is no actual contract she can be legally sued because that is fraud.

By Terry is currently launching their new palettes in Paris with @leoniehanne. Her post stated Paid Partnership with By Terry. None of Lydiot's do! Lydiot is just one of thousands of people just getting free crap to tout so the brand gets free advertising. Lydiot wasn't even invited to the event. Others were. Lydia is still just touting the orange CC serum she slaps on her face in her bathroom or dressing room mirror. That's an old product and probably the last time she had anything to do with the brand. She slaps things on herself with the Dior emblem desperately to get Dior to notice her but she is getting jack from them. And ignorant people viewing this think she is officially connected to the brand. What a fraud.

By the way, @leoniehanne is beautiful. Not filled with loads of filler and so natural. Normal eyebrows too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If she actually had a contract with a brand, it would have to state by law "Paid Partnership with (name of brand)". Not AD which every Instagrammer and their grandmother has on their posts or videos. I haven't seen that with any of her and posts or videos. And if she puts that on there when there is no actual contract she can be legally sued because that is fraud.

By Terry is currently launching their new palettes in Paris with @leoniehanne. Her post states Paid Partnership with By Terry. Non of Lydiot's do! She is one of thousands of people just getting free crap to tout so the brand gets free advertising. Lydiot wasn't even invited to the event. Others were. Lydia is still just touting the orange CC serum she slaps on her face in her bathroom or dressing room mirror. That's an old product and probably the last time she had anything to do with the brand. She slaps things on herself with the Dior emblem desperately to get Dior to notice her but she is getting jack from them. And ignorant people viewing this think she is officially connected to the brand. What a fraud.

By the way, @leoniehanne is beautiful. Not filled with loads of filler and so natural. Normal eyebrows too.
Excellent point!!

I’ll just wait here for the long winded explanation about why she’s couldn’t attend the event. Of course Carrie will organise for her to pick up some freebie gifts just to remind us she’s still involved with them 😂

I probably wouldn’t invite the person who lead to the renaming of my brand to By Terrible but that’s just me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope that Cal quit to do any work with Lydia cause he chose to work with Victoria 🤣 (I don't like Victoria, but I can't wait the moment Victoria realised Lydia fake friendships in the industry just to steal contracts and contacts).

Reactions: 8
Go look at the Instagram that CleDePoop when they posted a photo of her on their Instagram back from when she went to the event. The comments are gold
I cant find it. Can someone please post it here.

I also think Cal got wind of all the bad press about lidl and it may have been starting to pour over into his business. Anyone check his instagram to see if any of her pictures are there. I can't remember his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.