Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t have the “best ride” in train while she’s with Ali & Carrie 😆 Ok Lydiot we know you “always” pretend to be “good friends” with others but actually you’re NOT 🙊
View attachment 73727View attachment 73727
Long time reader, first time poster 🙋🏽‍♀️(on Tattle anyways)

Not one to defend our lyds but Joe Lycett usually posts pics of when he's with someone with a glass in front of their face saying "having a drink with my great friend [person's name]"

However think it sums up her character pointing out the fact that he was dribbling. What the actual duck, who does that? I bet he wasn't actually and she just made it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gemma has said in her new moving vlog, she's giving her mum her old sofa, which her mum always had her eye on. Note to Liedia, she says and I quote 'I was gifted the sofa so it would be wrong to sell it as i got it for free'.
Screenshot_20200119_195655.jpg

2.40mins into her vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And perhaps would care where abouts it was - by the coast?! We have a pretty large coastline! She’s full of it

As for going to France - said she’s going for the day yet hasn’t even met up with her a couple of hours ago - what an odd thing to do for a couple of hours? View attachment 73743
Maybe she could buy somewhere in Jaywick. Meets the criteria of "by the coast"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gemma has said in her new moving vlog, she's giving her mum her old sofa, which her mum always had her eye on. Note to Liedia, she says and I quote 'I was gifted the sofa so it would be wrong to sell it as i got it for free'. View attachment 73779
2.40mins into her vlog.
Wow. What a statement. Good for her!

Why is it so hard for Lydia, ITF and the like to understand proper ethics?

Reactions: 18
Gemma has said in her new moving vlog, she's giving her mum her old sofa, which her mum always had her eye on. Note to Liedia, she says and I quote 'I was gifted the sofa so it would be wrong to sell it as i got it for free'. View attachment 73779
2.40mins into her vlog.

Gemma Louise Filler is a million times worse than Lydia. 😂
She cloned herself as another Elle Darby, to the point it’s scary, she does nothing but shop in homesense In between AD content.

the bar is set low with Lydia but comparing her to Gemma, or saying Gemma is any better is wrong 😂 I assume Gemma is “giving“ it to her mum because she was gifted it less than a year ago if I remember correctly!? Even she knows she can’t get away with that. And she had to explain buying another one for her next new house.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Gemma Louise Filler is a million times worse than Lydia. 😂
She cloned herself as another Elle Darby, to the point it’s scary, she does nothing but shop in homesense In between AD content.

the bar is set low with Lydia but comparing her to Gemma, or saying Gemma is any better is wrong 😂 I assume Gemma is “giving“ it to her mum because she was gifted it less than a year ago if I remember correctly!? Even she knows she can’t get away with that. And she had to explain buying another one for her next new house.
Sorry. I’ve honestly never heard of her or watched one of her videos...but if she did say that about a couch, I still say good for her. As for whatever else she does, I really couldn’t say.

Reactions: 11
Hilarious! Clearly she was not invited to Paris and had to hoof it over there to try and counter us pointing out that she wasn't at the By Terry launch. The launch event was over by the time she schlepped over. Not staying overnight coz she won't pay for a hotel room herself and no brand cares to pay for her and invite her. She really is predictable and pathetic.

Oh, and we all knew she was full of crap talking about partaking in the event to help the animals in Australia. She doesn't care about animals and charity. Another fraudulent move by Lydiot. She's just self-serving and cares about image and vanity. What a shell of a person. Hoofing it to Paris was more important than the charity event. She's a fool.

I don't think they know what ethics/being ethical even means.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The animal pouches never happened did it. She’s such a shallow witch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So, where is Lydia?
Stuck in a tunnel while on a train?
On the left picture you see three Dutch influenzas (Queen of Jetlags, Rianne Meijer, Isaya Elais) and one from Sweden (Emitaz).
On the right picture there is Tamara, Queen of Jetlags, Emitaz, and the girl on the very left I don’t know.
That’s a phone case launch. I don’t think there was a requirement for the guests to wear black tie.

Reactions: 3
The animal pouches never happened did it. She’s such a shallow witch.
It was supposed to happen, my friend who still lives in MK posted about it on Facebook recently. It was this afternoon, and in Ali's vlog, he said that he'd sorted out his wardrobe some clothes for the charity shop but once he'd found out about what The Zipyard was doing he was going to load up the car and take them there instead. I think that was his work that Lidl posted when she shared the image of the car boot stuffed full of black bags.

Reactions: 6
Because she barely does live in the countryside - she’s nestled between the A5 and the M1, just outside Milton Keynes - it’s not the idyllic scene she would like us to believe
I know she does, which is why it’s hilarious that tries so hard to prove she’s a country girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking forward to the story she'll spin about this Paris trip... trotting all the way there for a day yet being nowhere to be seen in the photos of the "in crowd". Interesting. Especially since she flaked on the charity event (as we all guessed she would)- I'm sure a tall tale about that is also currently being spun.

Also she just tweeted about not being able to listen to podcasts as she can't bear the sounds of people's mouths and saliva (fair enough I feel the same) but how can she say that when shes been banging on about audible/audio books within the last few weeks!!! Surely the concept is the same?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking forward to the story she'll spin about this Paris trip... trotting all the way there for a day yet being nowhere to be seen in the photos of the "in crowd". Interesting. Especially since she flaked on the charity event (as we all guessed she would)- I'm sure a tall tale about that is also currently being spun.

Also she just tweeted about not being able to listen to podcasts as she can't bear the sounds of people's mouths and saliva (fair enough I feel the same) but how can she say that when shes been banging on about audible/audio books within the last few weeks!!! Surely the concept is the same?!
Looking forward to the tall tales from the Millen Crypt.

Meanwhile won’t stop lisping and screeching like a deranged Galah 🤭 Also disgusting, obnoxious sounds people can’t bear.
(Also the fake accents 🤢)

Reactions: 9
She would not have turned up to that event. She is probably too scared to. Especially since Tamara was there and I don't think she likes Lydiot at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.