Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’d first bag recommendation is a bag that she’s never seen in person? And Louis Vuitton isn’t getting attention? She has no clue what people are talking about. She needs to stop calling herself a fashion influencer
LV isn’t getting attention from whom, lidl. There are always lots of people outside their shops and in!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just started tonight’s vlog and the first bag Elsie talks about is the Emma bag from a brand called Bonaventura … that she doesn’t even own yet! 🙄

View attachment 1037441
She just puts a photo cutaway of it on screen.

View attachment 1037450

I’m not sure I can do this tonight - I’m only three minutes in and I’m already seriously annoyed! 🤕

Edit; Elsie goes onto say “they’ve also collaborated with an influencer on their mini version and that is the one I have my particular eye on”.

This is her way of trying to get a free bag! 🤢
I will not be watching. I've stopped some time ago now and I am so much happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well done Lydia - you might have finally listened to good advice and got some help with learning how to position and use emphasis with your arms and hands to stop anxiety signalling. As a result (if tonight’s vlog is anything to go by) it’s possible to focus on what you are talking about rather than you fiddling with your hair, nose and face all the time. It made your delivery much more slick. Great improvement and credit where it’s due. Keep it up.

Still not sure about the structure of the tan ‘Hermes’ bag and thought it interesting the price remained unknown. I may be totally wrong about that though.

Reactions: 18
Are people really supposed to just believe the tit she comes out with

How's she got the audacity to like this comment when she has collections with Karen Millen?!

Screenshot_20220203-183547.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Nope, Maine Coon! Norwegian Forest cats are absolutely gorgeous, though😍 You don't need any guard dogs with them around, that's for sure. They will personally hunt down any potential burglars, given those lads are fighting literal bears in nature😅🐻
Maine Coon mama here. I've had four but none at the moment...😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she recommended that Bonaventura bag, she's never seen it in real life - I've never heard of the brand, never seen the bags on anyone, let alone an influencer, how does she know they are good? Looked at their insta and it's all in chinese or japanese, not sure what, and all the tagged posts seem to be of phone cases, and they sell hand sanitiser. Is she hoping for a brand deal with them for the UK or something, just very odd! Load of bullshit on their website too, and a lot of money for bags no one has ever seen!

She's stopped commenting on the vlog, must be watching Ali make dinner!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I can't believe she recommended that Bonaventura bag, she's never seen it in real life - I've never heard of the brand, never seen the bags on anyone, let alone an influencer, how does she know they are good? Looked at their insta and it's all in chinese or japanese, not sure what, and all the tagged posts seem to be of phone cases, and they sell hand sanitiser. Is she hoping for a brand deal with them for the UK or something, just very odd! Load of bullshit on their website too, and a lot of money for bags no one has ever seen!

Of course she can't go out of her way to promote a brand with ethical sourcing/materials/woman minority owned.... or ANY of the bags from brands who support her and send her freebies.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Is it them who made her fake Hermès bags, you know special order😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The Dr. had today a reelS about round faces and how to counteract them. Like, I rather have a round face than this rectangular monstrosity he has done to her. We may not like her and talk tit about her, but holy cow, I think he hates her and this is the result. It takes a narc to control another narc because they exactly know how to get under their skin (that pun wasn't even intended). He even doxxed her doxie (he was the first one posting a pic of Sage Sausage Roll Porter) and she still goes to him.

Girl is concerned about "trolls" while she runs happily into that clinic again and again.

I googled them, a lot of online shops in Germany sell them. But are they boring, thanks no. Either she wants a sponsorship with a brand that does bags, she would in real life never touch or look at, or she has already a deal with them and tries to get into her viewers' minds.

That's their Japanes insta, hence it is in Japanese, the EU insta is in English

The official is also in Japanese

I think for the Japanese market, their design makes more sense. It seems classic. The dEsiGnEd in Italy is just a marketing thing. They are surely designed in Italy but not produced. And the designs are hardly revolutionary. Seem more like a rip off of classic bag designs. Copy my homework but don't make it too obvious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Maine Coon mama here. I've had four but none at the moment...😢
Ah, I feel ya, my friend💙 She's not exactly mine and officially belongs one of my younger sisters. I'm just hanging out with her while in Moscow🐾 Still can't bring myself to get a new cat after Musya's death last February. Just doesn't feel right, although I did let go - for the couple of months after I couldn't even look at her pics without crying. Now it's just very bittersweet💔😔 I guess it's because I've found her as a tiny kitten when I turned 8 and she was with me for 21 years, which is the vast majority of my conscious life. I know that it is recommended to get new ones to be able to let go completely faster, but, as I was saying, doesn't feel like it just yet. So getting cuddles (and scratches with this one) with other people's cats for now🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 24

This is a knock-off Hermes Bolide in etoupe!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.