Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are all Kellys priced the same? How comes Lydia paid £7880 and Claire Chanelle paid £7630 for the one she bought in December 2021?
Because she bought it in France and got her tva/vat back! Maybe??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You know I wouldn’t know a Birkin from a banjo so I’m very confused by all this searching and purchasing rigmarole but I’ve just looked at her first Unboxing video and she says she made a wishlist when she went in store for the boots but then, just after, found exactly what she wanted on Sellier and she had a voucher. That was the brown one with the dinner on it. I don’t know if anyone gives a tit but anyway....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
But why are her followers so blind, really? No one questions why she's talking about bags (and recommending them) she doesn't even have? Also, how ridiculous she looks while talking about the brand's history, as if it ever interested her, a woman who only buys bags for status and often regrets her purchases.
And what's with her lisping? She took it to a whole new level on this video, it was unbearable to listen to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She looked down and then to the right when mentioning buying the Kelly from Hermes, according to the body language guy that means she lying!!!
Or to put it another way she's lying!!!
Now that she knows about the 'looking right' thing, she'll have Carrie edit out every right hand look, which leaves about 10.6 seconds of flog left, actually her "Good Morning" isn't always true so that leaves... erm???? .... Zero 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know my post about this outfit being OFF trend was a bit controversial. I know this looked better than her recent floral and hunting lewks that are way worse.

It’s not bad so to speak, it’s just that Lydia however can’t seem to find a way to be classic and sophisticated and swings from Victorian to hunter to hooker to pirate to adventurebraids and it’s just not flattering or age appropriate. If she wasn’t making money off pretending to be a fashion influencer I don’t think it matters… but she is so she’s up for comment IMO. Her statement of curating classic pieces and then putting these strange looks together is so 🤪

I just think this lewk is very off trend when you put allll of these items together and not classic like she thinks it is. Had she styled them with other things they may have worked. Like “on trend yet classic” ballet flats a high pony tail and small bag with these pants and top would have looked better IMO.

I myself don’t embrace the huge oversized looks because I’m petite but I will say I’m not off trend/dated and if Lydia is going to say she’s a fashion influencer she needs to not be a hot mess ALL the time.

This lewk … all tight fitting clothing, too tight pants, plunging back, wing sleeves, dated HIGH pumps, huge birkin bag, huge unflattering hair, huge Apple Watch, and all the jewelry she owns all at one time. Just not a lewk that is classic or on trend. It’s neither.

I will say I’m watching this video thanks to you all telling me about this Lydia. Her first point is exactly this…. It’s dated looking and she’s cringing!

Ok I’ll get me coat and see myself out as you peeps always say lol.:m

68D709E6-0052-47EA-A79E-2CFB8002BFA9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Said it before, say it again : Love Cassie. She‘s a real one. 👌🏽❤
She seems so upbeat. And I love when her boyfriend makes his annual appearance. She isn’t trying to make it a couples channel and him an influencer. They’re so cute together

Reactions: 20
Ok I watched this handbag video. Wth is she going on about? LV not getting love? I work across the street from a Flagship LV. It is always overrun in there. I guess in her world if she isn’t using a LV then it doesn’t matter. Also she researched the history? 🤦🏽‍♂️ Father in heaven save us. Save her followers most of all. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Now what I would really love is Nicky to do a podcast episode re-counting her story and trauma as a pregnant woman because of her dealings with a certain (unnamed) influencer (who never apologised!!!). Everyone has the right to free speech and I’d love to hear her story again as it’s SO disturbing and needs more air time! That traumatic event will be something she’ll take to her grave and it cannot be forgotten about. I’m sure the aftermath has been extremely difficult for her as well. Putting it out to the universe!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
LV isn’t getting attention from whom, lidl. There are always lots of people outside their shops and in!
Mmhmmm and um..:. She has never ever talked about the Alma and the speedy that I can remember. And today they are featured instead of her classic and loved cappuccines, petite mal and Pochette Métis? It feels so off. I guarantee you she would NEVER buy either of em. Just like the whatever “affordable” bag from the beginning.

I don’t know. People are entitled to like what the want but honestly with her collection and the incredible bags she actually owns… today felt strange. But what’s new? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know much about Hermes bags - only what i've seen on influencers vlogs and re-sale sites, but look at this one on Luxury Promise, isn't Lydia's supposed to be a Barenia, yet hers is much darker in colour, and looks the same type of leather too! Or am i mistaken? or is hers in the colour 'gold' not faubourg??

I have a barenia birkin…. Hers is the right shade. The one in that photo you’ve linked is too light

This is a knock-off Hermes Bolide in etoupe!!

Exactly what I was coming on to say!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just watched about 11 minutes of Josie’s vlog when she said she was going to have a shower using her freshly tumbled dried towels… she lifted the top one up and behold, a tag was still on it. Why do influencers lie like no tomorrow? Is there anyone who speaks the truth? I’m really getting sick of these lying b*tches.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I just watched about 11 minutes of Josie’s vlog when she said she was going to have a shower using her freshly tumbled dried towels… she lifted the top one up and behold, a tag was still on it. Why do influencers lie like no tomorrow? Is there anyone who speaks the truth? I’m really getting sick of these lying b*tches.
I saw that too and stopped watching…😔😔. Influliar…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
During the podcast Lydiot mentions that the company who managed her didn't work out, so she hired Cawwie to be her manager. I got the feeling that they dropped her rather than she dropped them. Could it be that they had complaints from brands about her attitude or her demands? It just seems like everyone at the top of their game uses management. But I guess Lydiot knows best. 🤣 🤣 I wonder if she ever turned up at a shoot for the first time with a brand and they went "She looks nothing like her photos." Those early Loreal photos looked nothing like the photos she posted of herself, that had been edited by Ali. Which I always found strange. Was Ali not satisfied with her appearance and preferred the Lydia he created in Photoshop?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok, two things from me today...
The width of her entire nose is almost as wide as her mouth :oops: This filled out honker of hers will surely start to impede her vision soon, if not already!? I have commented previously, as have most of us, about her constant desire to want more/something new/absolutely anything because she is so unfulfilled in her empty 'pretend life' she has created online, but my goodness, this constant work she is having done to her face needs to stop soon. I really don't know if those around her are too scared to speak up and tell her enough is enough or if they really do resent her narcissism and bullying, that they sit back and relish in her self-destruction?

2B6E3BD5-62B5-4E90-A894-BA230144F548.jpeg

Also, as a MAJOR non-believer that ANY of her Hermès bags are real (not because I am a luxury bag expert, mostly because I have great bullshit radar), is this really the finish and/or seams you would expect from a top tier, Hermès product?

Remini20220203184434747_edit_2599291199002858.jpg

Thank you for coming to my TED talk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I thought earlier that it’s like she’s taking inspiration from Cassie with this video.

Always a copycat, no original ideas for herself.

Cassie can talk about bags she doesn’t own but because she’s interested in fashion and has educated herself about brands etc people are interested and like her videos. Lydia on the other hand has no interest in this beyond lining her own pockets and getting freebies so people don’t engage and can see right through her.
@pattiwhitegirl @PrincessPigerella @Emilee88 and all other Ca$$ie stans. I so agree. Cassie may not be everyone’s cup of tea style wise but that up to the moment English rose is bringing real fashion news and actual opinion. I feel like those of us who like fashion and originally looked to influencers as high quality reviewers have become so disillusioned with people like Lydia. Companies that pay Lyd get good reviews. Companies that drop Lydia get dragged for no reason. It’s dangerous because people not in the know (non tattlers) think Lydia is being truthful but it’s all lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apologies if this has been shared already...

This is a Reels :rolleyes: by Laura Blair. Wearing Karen Millen.

WOW !!!
No smirking.
No insane giggling.
No crazy eyed smiles.
And most important, no bloomin' Birkin.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her reply to one of the comments is she didnt show the mini Kelly as its so expensive. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
She’s so stupid. That rip off Bonaventure Bolide. If you care about craftsmanship, why does a brand need to have heritage. Just make sure it’s well made.

Beyond that, Hermès Bolides come w shoulder straps. If you had a relationship with the brand you would know that. Goodbye Hermès influencer relationship (and don’t tell me Hermès doesn’t work with influencers…they are hiring a manager of influence and press at the moment).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ali's vlog....just painfully boring. Watching him now is a major snoozefest. I just couldn't. He's got nothing of interest and shows nothing of relevance. Yet again, he goes to a tailor and instead puts music over the tailor talking. :rolleyes:

What a muppet! Instead, Ali then rambles on stating the obvious about anyone who tailors a suit. You choose the fabric, design, the buttons etc. No tit, Sherlock!!

He's not the brightest bulb in the box, is he?

Then he talks about how lovely the library is in Manchester....but instead of going inside to view it, he films a reel outside of his outfit?! What a moron.

Then Lydiot's vlog....why the duck is she bloody yelling today? Cheap camera, cheap audio...and don't get me started about this being one of the worst fake posh accents she has ever put on.

Remember "Mickdownalds" and "Ali wanting a kebab", Lyds?

witch, please :rolleyes:
Be real, that's your true accent.

Then she actually states that "Louis Vuitton founded monogramming in general"l!! Uhmmm, I'm sorry, what??

What a clueless fool. Do your research, you daft twit! Monogramming goes back centuries starting with the Greeks and Romans. Didn't she claim to have a degree in Fashion? A true fashion influencer especially one claiming to have a degree in it, would know the history of fashion through the centuries and not make false claims.

She really is full of bs and lies. She tries to sound intelligent and posh but with each new video, she just looks dumber and starved for content.

If they both didn't film the same daily sunrise, stomp through the field and the pups, they'd have no content to show whatsoever.

I bet by the end of 2022, both her and Ali's online "careers" will be flailing desperately. That's what happens when one is arrogant, lazy and entitled.

P.S. thanks to our fellow Tattlers who took one for the team and listened to that unbearable podcast. I just couldn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.