Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started tonight’s vlog and the first bag Elsie talks about is the Emma bag from a brand called Bonaventura … that she doesn’t even own yet! 🙄

AB587B09-4C6C-45F7-BA24-3AC20DE8A0B0.jpeg

She just puts a photo cutaway of it on screen.

E2BF1E70-329D-49A5-ABAE-FFF949494973.jpeg

I’m not sure I can do this tonight - I’m only three minutes in and I’m already seriously annoyed! 🤕

Edit; Elsie goes onto say “they’ve also collaborated with an influencer on their mini version and that is the one I have my particular eye on”.

This is her way of trying to get a free bag! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
This flog is utter nonsense, she's talking about bags she likes but doesn't own! And all her Hermes links are for second hand bags on Far Fetch.

Bizarre flog, is she hoping for a deal with Bonaventura or Louis Vuitton?

And the thumbnail is her with all her Chanel and cough Hermes bags, so very misleading and clickbait!

She shows the tit Fendi Peekaboo she bought from Lorna Luxe that is basically ruined, but doesn't show the orange suede one she acquired because she saw it on someone else (probably sold it) and the lilac one she got from the new Fendi store with the guitar strap (probably sold it)

I can't stop laughing!!!!

'Unboxing my Kelly was such an experience' not one you shared was it Lydia?

'£7,880 for the Black Kelly purchased directly from the store' absolute lies! Look at how much re-sellers are getting for these bags, and there is just no way you got a black sellier Kelly with that hardware direct from Hermes as your first bag from them, no way! You say the Birkin from Sellier but this direct from Hermes store, disgraceful lies! If that was the case anyone could just ring up and get the bag they wanted!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
OMG She JUST SAID SHE PURCHASED THE BIGGER BLACK KELLY FROM THE HERMES STORE! OH REALLY NOW?? She got that rare bag like a week after she put in her wish list with the only store buying a pair of boots. London peeps - have you heard of this ever happening? 🤔 🤥

NO MENTION OF THE MINI KELLY AND HOW THAT CAME ABOUT! But she's got it in the thumbnail.

and todays flog is another filmed on the one day it looks like she worked in January - you know the one where she wore the new jumper with no bra, with the hideous white baggy trousers tucked into the Hermezzz boots of dreams!

She's going to start churning out boring crap like this on the regular as nothing is going on!

Don't know about you guys but I really like watching vlogs that have a bit of variety in them, that's why I don't mind Teefers sometimes, bit of flogging, daily life, cooking, gym, going on brand trips, filming etc etc
Though this wasn’t the worst video… she is really unaware of what other luxury bag YouTubers show… they are constantly talking about LV in general and especially the alma, speedy, etc

And I call BS on the kelly story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Gorgeous, is she a Wedgie
Nope, Maine Coon! Norwegian Forest cats are absolutely gorgeous, though😍 You don't need any guard dogs with them around, that's for sure. They will personally hunt down any potential burglars, given those lads are fighting literal bears in nature😅🐻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG She JUST SAID SHE PURCHASED THE BIGGER BLACK KELLY FROM THE HERMES STORE! OH REALLY NOW?? She got that rare bag like a week after she put in her wish list with the only store buying a pair of boots. London peeps - have you heard of this ever happening? 🤔 🤥
I wish we had an insider that can look up what she purchased actually in store. And when it is alone that she get blacklisted at HERPÈS.

Reactions: 26
Just started tonight’s vlog and the first bag Elsie talks about is the Emma bag from a brand called Bonaventura … that she doesn’t even own yet! 🙄

View attachment 1037441
She just puts a photo cutaway of it on screen.

View attachment 1037450

I’m not sure I can do this tonight - I’m only three minutes in and I’m already seriously annoyed! 🤕

Edit; Elsie goes onto say “they’ve also collaborated with an influencer on their mini version and that is the one I have my particular eye on”.

This is her way of trying to get a free bag! 🤢
The thumbnail looks odd. It's like her head has been photoshopped on, I can't quite put my finger on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't know much about Hermes bags - only what i've seen on influencers vlogs and re-sale sites, but look at this one on Luxury Promise, isn't Lydia's supposed to be a Barenia, yet hers is much darker in colour, and looks the same type of leather too! Or am i mistaken? or is hers in the colour 'gold' not faubourg??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She says she's done her research but she obviously hasn't as those who are invested in the luxury bag market know that LV's strategy is to slowly reduce the amount of monogram bags they're doing.
Even when she tries she can't get it right!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So not only has she apparently NOT stopped Berkeley eating grass, she’s let him eat so much he was sick 3 times during the night?! More great dog parenting from Lydia 👏😡
They also Let him eat mud and sheep tit no wonder the poor puppy is sick

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She says she's done her research but she obviously hasn't as those who are invested in the luxury bag market know that LV's strategy is to slowly reduce the amount of monogram bags they're doing.
Even when she tries she can't get it right!
She just invents as she goes along. I actually don’t think that anyone quite understands what LV is up to with the constant « sold out » or so called limited editions. If you have a good SA they can get you practically any bag that is still being made.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’d first bag recommendation is a bag that she’s never seen in person? And Louis Vuitton isn’t getting attention? She has no clue what people are talking about. She needs to stop calling herself a fashion influencer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Speaking of Nicky, Lydia doesn't realize how deeply lucky she is that everything turned out ok. That Nicky and her baby are ok. My best friend of 20 years was pregnant, perfectly healthy, into wellness long before it was even a #hashtag. She had a very healthy, uneventful pregnancy. But the week of her due date, she had a huge argument with her husband. It was not a physical fight. She didn't fall down, or anything like that. But she was very, very distressed and went into labour. The labour was compromised, (just like NICKY!). Sadly, the baby was born with hydrocephalus due to the trauma of the delivery; frankly they should have done a cesarean and didn't. He had 13 surgeries the first year of life. That baby is now grown, and severely disabled.

It is topical for me as this week my dear friend had to tearfully put him in a facility as she cannot cope with his needs. He cannot feed himself, wipe his own bum, care for his own nails, etc. He is a huge lad, over 6' tall, and drools. It is heartbreaking for all involved, and frustrating for him as his speech is so bad he can't easily make himself understood, which makes him dangerously full of rage and hard to cope with.

Nicky had a severely distressing episode the week of her due date thanks to the head Lydia, which she documented in her videos. She didn't get her natural delivery that she'd planned and prepped for. And still, Lydia has blithely gotten off scot free in the moral sense. After terrorizing a pregnant woman over bleeping hair! Yeah, she's lost some brand deals, but a lot of that is due to her being a knob head, never producing quality work. That she is now bringing everything up from that time, blaming a medication and having felt "delicate" because she'd been caught out attempting to fleece all and sundry for beaucoup pounds and failing at it, and gasp!, claiming she is grateful for the experience because now she knows what she can and cannot do, well, it leaves me speechless. The biggest troll in the land of influenza flipping the script to claim she is the victim of trolls, and having the interviewer salivate over her self serving musings, well, WTAF?!

Someone up thread asked what she really has since she has no skills, no integrity, etc. Lydia Elise Millen has the grandest of delusions of grandeur and an incredible mastery of gaslighting. Those two things alone make her a formidable and deeply troubling person to be around. She proudly touts her personality as "being difficult", ensuring all around her walk on eggshells, thereby likelier to capitulate to her demands just to keep the peace. She consistently evolves her mastery of these skills so that no matter what she gets her way. It will never end.
This is so terribly sad. I cannot deal. It makes me even more furious that Lydiot is blaming everyone and everything else other than herself. She is beyond belief. She is a narc. A fake. A disgusting human being. I am sick to death or her memememe tit. Lydiot. You are DONE. END.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.