Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I turned it off, she was shouting so loudly across to the camera, my hair moved.

I think the reason she is wearing the same clothes for the third time is that she only “works” one day a week now to get it all over and done with.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ali promoting bloody Sky again. I mean seriously do Sky really need to be paying these morons to sell their product?????? Sky is well known everywhere, there are constant ads on TV about them. Giving free stuff to greedy arseholes like the Millen Gordons is a major turn off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Her gesticulating and over flapping of her hands is really making this video one of her most unbearable

She is speaking to her audience as if they are thick as tit.
The patronising explanation of the peekaboo bag was nauseating.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Speaking of Nicky, Lydia doesn't realize how deeply lucky she is that everything turned out ok. That Nicky and her baby are ok. My best friend of 20 years was pregnant, perfectly healthy, into wellness long before it was even a #hashtag. She had a very healthy, uneventful pregnancy. But the week of her due date, she had a huge argument with her husband. It was not a physical fight. She didn't fall down, or anything like that. But she was very, very distressed and went into labour. The labour was compromised, (just like NICKY!). Sadly, the baby was born with hydrocephalus due to the trauma of the delivery; frankly they should have done a cesarean and didn't. He had 13 surgeries the first year of life. That baby is now grown, and severely disabled.

It is topical for me as this week my dear friend had to tearfully put him in a facility as she cannot cope with his needs. He cannot feed himself, wipe his own bum, care for his own nails, etc. He is a huge lad, over 6' tall, and drools. It is heartbreaking for all involved, and frustrating for him as his speech is so bad he can't easily make himself understood, which makes him dangerously full of rage and hard to cope with.

Nicky had a severely distressing episode the week of her due date thanks to the head Lydia, which she documented in her videos. She didn't get her natural delivery that she'd planned and prepped for. And still, Lydia has blithely gotten off scot free in the moral sense. After terrorizing a pregnant woman over bleeping hair! Yeah, she's lost some brand deals, but a lot of that is due to her being a knob head, never producing quality work. That she is now bringing everything up from that time, blaming a medication and having felt "delicate" because she'd been caught out attempting to fleece all and sundry for beaucoup pounds and failing at it, and gasp!, claiming she is grateful for the experience because now she knows what she can and cannot do, well, it leaves me speechless. The biggest troll in the land of influenza flipping the script to claim she is the victim of trolls, and having the interviewer salivate over her self serving musings, well, WTAF?!

Someone up thread asked what she really has since she has no skills, no integrity, etc. Lydia Elise Millen has the grandest of delusions of grandeur and an incredible mastery of gaslighting. Those two things alone make her a formidable and deeply troubling person to be around. She proudly touts her personality as "being difficult", ensuring all around her walk on eggshells, thereby likelier to capitulate to her demands just to keep the peace. She consistently evolves her mastery of these skills so that no matter what she gets her way. It will never end.
This puts everything into perspective. Life can be so cruel
Lydia should be absolutely ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Only Lydia would be recommending people to go buy a Chanel bag when everyone online has been complaining about the quality and price

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her gesticulating and over flapping of her hands is really making this video one of her most unbearable
I feel now duped by @Oops... , she said Lydl took our critique and stopped it. 😤 I would watch it myself, but I still have some survival instinct left for some reason.

Only Lydia would be recommending people to go buy a Chanel bag when everyone online has been complaining about the quality and price
Is it because I wrote recently, that Chanel tries to come for HERPÈS? Or what is her reasoning?

Oh, and btw, Suzie Bonaldi bought herself the Chanel 19 with a tartan pattern and the bag is wonky, the pattern doesn't line up where the flap ends with the front of the bag. I first thought it is, because she just took it out of the box and holds it maybe not in balance, but she showed some outfits and wore the bag and the pattern line up or lack there off was still on the wonk. If I was her, I would have returned the bag.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I turned it off, she was shouting so loudly across to the camera, my hair moved.

I think the reason she is wearing the same clothes for the third time is that she only “works” one day a week now to get it all over and done with.
Exactly! That’s what I said... lazy mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are all Kellys priced the same? How comes Lydia paid £7880 and Claire Chanelle paid £7630 for the one she bought in December 2021?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Are all Kellys priced the same? How comes Lydia paid £7880 and Claire Chanelle paid £7630 for the one she bought in December 2021?
Maybe the price fluctuates over the year, or it just went up and Lydia just looked for the most recent price since she knows tit all about buying a bag at the HERPÈS store herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right at the end she contradicts herself and proves the whole video is a sham. The whole way through she is bleating on about the history and heritage of the brands and their bags and makes out that is what drew her into buying them. Then right at the end she is like I had so much fun researching all of these bags 🤦‍♀️ Lydia, you are an absolute twit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Maybe the price fluctuates over the year, or it just went up and Lydia just looked for the most recent price since she knows tit all about buying a bag at the HERPÈS store herself.
It may be the most recent price that she has found online as there is no chance the bags would have decreased.

I feel now duped by @Oops... , she said Lydl took our critique and stopped it. 😤 I would watch it myself, but I still have some survival instinct left for some reason.

Is it because I wrote recently, that Chanel tries to come for HERPÈS? Or what is her reasoning?

Oh, and btw, Suzie Bonaldi bought herself the Chanel 19 with a tartan pattern and the bag is wonky, the pattern doesn't line up where the flap ends with the front of the bag. I first thought it is, because she just took it out of the box and holds it maybe not in balance, but she showed some outfits and wore the bag and the pattern line up or lack there off was still on the wonk. If I was her, I would have returned the bag.
Claire Chanelles Pearl bag she bought a few years ago is also wonky, I believe she even mentioned it in the video when she unboxed it.

Why then, does she care so much about that newbie brand?
Because there is absolutely no chance any of the other brands will be gifting her a bag so she has to prey on the newcomers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Different Hermes leathers cause the change in price of bags, can vary by up to £1000 apparently. Been looking into them a bit today.

For the black Kelly she has - I doubt she would have got it at that price, I don't know about Hermes retail pricing but would imagine a black Kelly with palladium hardware is very hard to come by as is the black mini Kelly, proven by the mad prices on the re-sale sites.

So we all agree, she looked tit in the same outfit she's worn for loads of things all filmed in one day, blotchy fake tan, weird mannerisms, ridiculous accent, definitely lying and weird weird choice of bags, didn't mention her Pochette Metis, didn't show her other Lady Diors or Fendis, just weird and pointless, no one learnt anything from that tit show!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Where the hell did this fake posh accent come from all of a sudden.
I was thinking that but given I'm from the US I wasn't sure.

Why is she shouting?

She has her particular eye on a bag 🤣🤣 bloody idiot

Why does she keep going on about the history of the brands? Since when has she chosen a particular bag because she liked the story behind it?

Only 6 minutes in and I’ve lost count of the ammount of times she has said particularly/particular 🤢

Is she trying to do her own (shittier) version of Frows fashion news videos?

crying laughing that she is pretending to know facts about brands but definitely googled them all right beforehand
AGREE! And I'll say it again... she's a bag lover IMPOSTER! Real bag lovers (I'm one of them) talk about the bags with passion, knowledge and usually FUN! She made it like a school report and it felt REALLY INAUTHENTIC.

I think the bags are no different than cars, clothes, greedhouse, defender, watches, rings... just status symbol material items for a shop aholic insecure person. I never want to hear another peep out of her about bags. She mistreats them and doesn't take care of them right. Makes me sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
This puts everything into perspective. Life can be so cruel
Lydia should be absolutely ashamed of herself
Lydia will never ever feel shame because she turns it all back to her been the victim. She completely forgets that she abused a heavily pregnant woman and demanded she fix her hair. Hair that she ruined herself by not doing what Nicky told her to do, because no one tells princess Millen what to do. We just need to keep reminding people that this witch of a woman could have caused serious harm to Nicky and her unborn baby. Plus the amount of respect and admiration Nicky has in her industry goes to prove it. Lydia is just a horrible person. There is nothing remotely nice about her. Plus Nicky has lots of celeb clients who support her and she is stunning. Everything Lydia is not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What are these marks on her Birkin
View attachment 1037487
That is some hideous looking lipstick. She most certainly looks like someone in her 40's. She always looks older whenever she doesn't use her eye enlarging filter, has a center part, and is photographed straight on. 32 years old but looks 42. Yea, I wouldn't buy what she is laying down if this is the results.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That is some hideous looking lipstick. She most certainly looks like someone in her 40's. She always looks older whenever she doesn't use her eye enlarging filter, has a center part, and is photographed straight on. 32 years old but looks 42. Yea, I wouldn't buy what she is laying down if this is the results.
I was thinking she'd chosen the lipstick to match the bloody bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.