Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria and her husband are sharing his birthday with teefers and Char Char, no sign of Lydiot then šŸ˜‚
So vic has invited teethers over to catch up on all the rat piss gossip!! And take the piss!

WAIT A MINUTE. Is that why there was a rat in the cushion? Because he put the bird feeder in the storage bin with them?

āš°āš°āš°

Also, who puts a bird feeder away for winter?!
Some one who thinks birds need feeding in the summer! Donā€™t forget that is seasonal living!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So far in the poll 8 people think that her bags are genuine from Hermes. The 8 people are Lydia, Ali, Carrie, Fee, Deeā€¦. Who is the other 3??? šŸ§

• Haha
  • Wow
If lydia *had* paid off her mortgage she would have moved by now, she can't move because she can't afford it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
I really think you might be right! Itā€™s Gone with the Wind on acidā€¦and frankly she doesn't give a damnā€¦All we need now is Ali Clarke-Gable turning up with a Boycraft for Rhett Butler storyline in the Districts. I canā€™t bear it. Iā€™m going back to my Mildred Midnight and the Magical Mancaves of Melbourne, meā€¦Itā€™s soooo much more fun. Tardis for @Oops!
Weā€™re gonna have to change Lydiaā€™s name to Ms.Scarlet Oā€™Hara!!šŸ„±

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wtf is that latest reel??!!! Everything is so awful and then she hits us with the cringy poses. what world does she live in????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now hear me out. I live in New Orleans and itā€™s Carnival season which means there are parades every weekend. I saw this post on my FB feed this morning and literally said WTF. I just checked Instagram and saw Lydā€™s latest post and I found the perfect ride for her to use while wearing that ā€œdressā€!
View attachment 1048113
When you say carnival season is that Mardi Gras? I live in Michigan and Iā€™ve never been there and have always wanted to!!

Wtf is that latest reel??!!! Everything is so awful and then she hits us with the cringy poses. what world does she live in????
I think sheā€™s completely lost it!!! I donā€™t know if it was just me but I felt her last vlog she seemed completely different and I couldnā€™t quite put my finger on it!! I was gonna go back and see but they hard enough to watch in the first place!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I doubt she paid off her mortgage. Her priorities are fucked. Always have been.

Homeless but says she used her school loans to buy handbags.

Then on her wedding day they had to chase her down to pay what she owed.

She needed Daddy to co-sign on the house because she couldn't qualify to buy it herself.

There's no way this unintelligent shopaholic would have prioritized and paid off her mortgage in full.

I also do not believe in all her "other investments". She claimed to have lots of other properties before.

witch, please :rolleyes:

As for her claims of investing in cryptocurrency etc., I bet she could not even define what that is.

If she has actually paid off her mortgage, then all her insane spending in just the last couple of months is a sign of her lack of financial knowledge and smarts....and a sign of things to come.

Instead of investing in another property she buys 2 cars, a pricey watch, 3 Hermes bags, renovates the Bunga to look worse than before etc. etc.

If she thinks money will continue to flow like this for the rest of her life, she's a fool.

I would not be surprised if in a few years, she has completely bankrupted herself and she is financially fucked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Right? Garlic? How ingenious. She could suggest putting little miniature Pepe LePew's all over her table and that would be more "French" than anything she seriously advised.

View attachment 1047254
I mean, the smell would also fit the Pepe theme.

Out of all the classless clueless things in the last video - and there were so many - the idea she might take some high street trousers to a bespoke tailor to have them use as a ā€˜templateā€™ is beyond belief. Set aside the fact they look terrible anyway, has it not occurred to her thatā€™s deeply insulting? Theyā€™d probably not be that offended though, since theyā€™d be laughing her straight out of the store.
I think she gave involuntarily away, that this is the exact thing she did with her KM collections. Now she thinks it is a common thing, to bring other "designers" clothes to a tailor to copy.

Can we just compare for a moment? šŸ˜ˆ

Ca$$ie (who I LOVE) has 83k subscribers and did a wonderful unboxing of a Virgil piece that is SO Amazing and SO HER! Such authentic joy!

Sheā€™s got more authentic views considering the lower sub numbers and waaaaaay more comments/engagement than Lydia with 900 something k šŸ¤–. Note the massive amount of likes for Cassie video vs Lydiaā€¦ again at so so many less subscribers. Curious how there is not ONE thumbs down for Lydiaā€™s offering. šŸ§

Honestly Lydia should not have included ANY of this šŸ€ content. Itā€™s irrelevant and disgusting. It was ONE pillow. She completely derailed her little attempt to show up Josie and Charlie with a roast dinner with this gross content that dominated the video. And the thought of sitting her guests down after dinner on those unwashed cushions was šŸ˜¬. Would have been better off showing making a cake.

Iā€™m sure suddenly Lydiaā€™s šŸ€ video will rocket in popularity among šŸ¤– and sheā€™ll have 200k views in no time which will make zero sense considering the failing content and terribly negative (and true) comments.

View attachment 1047289

View attachment 1047296

Cassieā€™s video for you bag lovers and those who love to see authentic content.

And yes this is a you tube link causeā€¦ Cassie deserves the Adsense and stats.
YT removed the thumbs down. You still see the button but not the count.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Burning incense ??? Kama sutra Yoga book on the kitchen counter ? šŸ¤Ŗ

Middle Eastern, I would hazard a guess, would be by placing Waitrose hummus at each end of the table. :rolleyes:

She is a moron.
Yes, and that Yoga book's author is some white blonde chick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she implied she had no worries bc she has ā€˜taken care of thingsā€™ so she has a ā€˜stress freeā€™ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

thatā€™s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!
Donā€™t get me wrong a million in the bank is a lot of money but it isnā€™t enough for her to claim that at 33 her and Ali are set for life and that they or their families wonā€™t have to worry anymore, Especially with her spending habits. Unless they are going to completely overhaul their lifestyle or make some proper investments they wonā€™t be able to keep going at the rate they are for long.

Victoria and her husband are sharing his birthday with teefers and Char Char, no sign of Lydiot then šŸ˜‚
Josie and Charlie must be exhausted being piggy in the middle to Lydia and Victoria, they are getting invited everywhere šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I do wonder what Josie is going to do when it comes to inviting them to her wedding festivities. I feel like Lydia and Frow are fighting for the invites.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she's 'elevated' herself in her tiny mind to becoming a brand! So she's trying to give herself a corporate identity across all platforms. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes out with a table runner or something new to flog to her minions! Judging by some of the comments there are a lot of nutters watching her channel!!!!!
Me thinks it's someone trolling her.

That monogram looks like a toilet seat.
1644342895434.png

To TABLESCRAPE an Indian dinner? Wonderful inspiring question, weeeeerrrlll, Iā€™d start with a tasteful micro-model of the Punjab and throw a whole load of cardamom pods all over the table having obviously festooned it first with glorious sari silk. Iā€™m seeing elephantsā€¦howdahsā€¦a tiny bit of the Ganges maybeā€¦herds of wildebeestā€¦.oops; sorry no, thatā€™s the Serengeti Plain. Forgive meā€¦I got a bit over-enthusiasticā€¦
Y'all so much more creative than I. The only thing typically Indian (or at least Punjabi) I could think of, that is mandatory for the Punjabi table scrape is a bowl of yoghurt. It accompanies every meal. Homemade buffalo yoghurt and roti. Oh, and flies.

What can I say, Iā€™m hot and tired and I had nothing better to do while waiting for Master Midnight to finish talking to Freddy from next door about tomorrowā€™s surf conditions on the verandah - Iā€™m not permitted to interrupt such a sacred discussion.
Are you spying, hidden behind the curtains? šŸ‘€šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Suprised the rat wasnā€™t invited to the table for French table scrape( ratatouille) with the cross onts, the confiture de figues , president butter ā€¦ and a baguette ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's paid off her mortgage? Really? I don't watch her anymore and I missed that! Has it been discussed here??
Oh, I thought it said "She has an effect like a mortar" because that would make more sense than that she paid off anything. :unsure: I mean, it could be. With the KM money.

she implied she had no worries bc she has ā€˜taken care of thingsā€™ so she has a ā€˜stress freeā€™ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

thatā€™s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!
God knows what she meant and if it was actually truthful. I have to think about all the stuff broken in that house, that she won't have fixed because of money.

Reactions: 15
Additions last year... greenhouse? Could that be a business expense?
Anything is fair game in her eyes. She is the brand, no matter how deluded she actually is, so anything she splurges on in her mind must be a business expense. Perhaps she could write off those Hermes fakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.