Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she implied she had no worries bc she has ‘taken care of things’ so she has a ‘stress free’ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

that’s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!
I’m pretty sure the vlog you’re referring to is Elsie’s SETTING MY INTENTIONS FOR 2022.

Personally, I take EVERYTHING Elsie says with a grain of salt … I mean, this is the same woman who claims, and I quote verbatim: “my marriage is flawless, my friendships are exceptional and I’m unequivocally secure.”! 🙄

We all know that particular statement is a blatant lie because flawless marriages do not exist, Elsie has five friends maximum, and the only thing she’s unequivocally secure about is the fact that she cannot write a grammatically correct sentence to save her life.

I would wager my own fully paid off house that Elsie and Ali have definitely not paid off their £1.3M mortgage (for which her father is guarantor) in just four years, especially given the number of times she’s paid to have the house repainted (poor Kenny-Ken), redecorated and renovated, along with the obscene amount of money she regularly spends on herself … in fact, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the the greenhouse hasn’t even been paid off in full yet!

Also, @TeaSpiller, one of our Tattle insiders who knows Ali and his family quite well, had this to say about the Millen-Gordons and the Northamptonshire Bungalow back in February of 2020 … They are mortgaged to the hilt!!! Old house was deposit buuut they would have saved lots on solicitor fees because that is Ali’s dad.... they can obviously afford the repayments but they will be doing it for a loooong time.”.

So I highly doubt Elsie is mortgage free yet and unfortunately for her she probably won’t be for quite some time to come, but that’s just my opinion. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ok just watched Ali’s video about the rat. While disgusting I realize how gentle Ali is by comparison to his wife. He’s truly a lover of animals and living things (almost in a religious way minus the meat eating). He may be dim, but Ali is truly a good person methinks.

ETA: sad sad tablescape. Also would it have killed her 1) to serve a single bottle of champagne; or 2) not told her audience that she was not serving champagne?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Me thinks it's someone trolling her.

View attachment 1048565

Y'all so much more creative than I. The only thing typically Indian (or at least Punjabi) I could think of, that is mandatory for the Punjabi table scrape is a bowl of yoghurt. It accompanies every meal. Homemade buffalo yoghurt and roti. Oh, and flies.

Are you spying, hidden behind the curtains? 👀😁
Omg please add this toilet seat logo to the wiki so it’s there for ALL TIME!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow wow wow wow wow wowah waowahhhhhhhhhh Had a busy day actually working and I missed all of this BULLSHIT!

She’s prancing around (to of all things Bridgerton type music a year late) in an EMPTY and sad room… cupboard doors ajar… same dayam too long hair… same allllll the jewelry she owns, flicking hair and then leans back to exhale and try to lewk “romantic for her lay on her lazy ass on the sofa with her husband on Valentine’s Day (eating cheese and getting shitfaced)” but really just looks insane in her hot mess express dress. No actual brand deal. Just her trying to make content with the WORST photographer ever for no reason.

Gurl you need to go check yourself in someplace and get yourself in order for real! DO SOME CHARITY WORK and get a fricking grip!

87619D5A-4786-4D0F-AC95-177619284063.jpeg
24FB8778-9DDB-4F0C-91A3-BB76D919BE3C.jpeg
C5535B25-14E4-49BD-9B50-75D8248A2D6B.jpeg
D079207B-7D33-4D31-A839-ACC845046DD2.jpeg
C3167AE4-7394-4513-B182-F0364FD35740.jpeg
214FC452-6C28-4A8D-B3DA-BEBCD755AE77.jpeg

If she’s manifesting the narc out of touch life of scarlet O’Hara in gone with the wind she can expect this lonely empty life until she checks in to reality and hits rock bottom.

8F7C21B3-EEFD-499E-9BC3-71BC60436D52.jpeg

rock bottom aka running out of money!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1049686
Wow wow wow wow wow wowah waowahhhhhhhhhh Had a busy day actually working and I missed all of this BULLSHIT!

She’s prancing around (to of all things Bridgerton type music a year late) in an EMPTY and sad room… cupboard doors ajar… same dayam too long hair… same allllll the jewelry she owns, flicking hair and then leans back to exhale and try to lewk “romantic for her lay on her lazy ass on the sofa with her husband on Valentine’s Day (eating cheese and getting shitfaced)” but really just looks insane in her hot mess express dress. No actual brand deal. Just her trying to make content with the WORST photographer ever for no reason.

Gurl you need to go check yourself in someplace and get yourself in order for real! DO SOME CHARITY WORK and get a fricking grip!

View attachment 1049671View attachment 1049672View attachment 1049673View attachment 1049674View attachment 1049675View attachment 1049676

If she’s manifesting the narc out of touch life of scarlet O’Hara in gone with the wind she can expect this lonely empty life until she checks in to reality and hits rock bottom.

View attachment 1049688

rock bottom aka running out of money!
That was baaaaddddd 🤢 how much does she love herself 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I think our Lydiot has done her very best to try and design as many polyester dresses of dreamzzz in the same style that frenemy, Milady Teefers, is likely to wear down the aisle 👰 All in the name of having that 'idea' first...

• Sad
  • Sick
What the bloody hell have I just put myself through?! Most boring blog I’ve ever seen.

THOSE trousers?
Washing parsnips?
Rat Catching? But not really as it fled all by itself from the tedium of this house!
A roast dinner?

Does she EVER call Ali by his name or is it always “Mr Millen Gordon?”
I’m not going to lie. I was fascinated watching that rat climb the ladder. Even vermin want to escape the bunga. And why not put the animals innthe house before trying to catch a possibility diseased rst

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok just watched Ali’s video about the rat. While disgusting I realize how gentle Ali is by comparison to his wife. He’s truly a lover of animals and living things (almost in a religious way minus the meat eating). He may be dim, but Ali is truly a good person methinks.

ETA: sad sad tablescape. Also would it have killed her 1) to serve a single bottle of champagne; or 2) not told her audience that she was not serving champagne?
Time to show he's a nice human being and stop pretending like Hairgate never happened then. Stop enabling your wife's victim narrative Ali.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Stop Press

2 grim nylon dresses found climbing ladders to escape drab country house...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Time to show he's a nice human being and stop pretending like Hairgate never happened then. Stop enabling your wife's victim narrative Ali.
So much this! I had a temporary lapse in judgment. Ali-get it f’ing together. Whilst you protect animals remember that pregnant women deserve a little respect as well. Or just an apology. A small apology.

• Heart
L
That was baaaaddddd 🤢 how much does she love herself 🤢🤢🤢
She never gets it right does she 🙄 the dress is awful, just looks cheap and poorly made, the window shutter moving as she's posing and loving herself 🙄 😂 you just don't get that vibe from other youtubers that she gives off, the "I love myself, I'm superior to you all" vibe 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not going to lie. I was fascinated watching that rat climb the ladder. Even vermin want to escape the bunga. And why not put the animals innthe house before trying to catch a possibility diseased rst
Like a rat up a drainpipe ladder……it did give me a good belly laugh. Ali is kind to animals👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much this! I had a temporary lapse in judgment. Ali-get it f’ing together. Whilst you protect animals remember that pregnant women deserve a little respect as well. Or just an apology. A small apology.
You're right. It would certainly help in separating him from his wife's atrocious behaviour. But they are a married couple and kind of tied together financially. Also their respective careers are connected. Not a simple and easy step to make. Sadly, I know quite a few people who lack balls with way smaller stakes. Regardless, he does look unwell, just like Lydia. But in his case, it seems he's been on a decline for a while. Mentally and perhaps physically. It's like he's being drained of life.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I might be partial to his household misery, but in my eyes Ali is a handsome chap and probably just a real sad case of enabler to a narc witch.
Oh, Ali is a handsome chap, gorgeous eyes and has a great personality, although his crappy side does come out now and then. Living with Kim Jong Lydiot, how could it not ??? However, the too-big, too-short (pumpkin coloured) grandpa suits, roll neck jumpers, too tight, waaaay too short pants, pouty bee-stung 🤪 lips and creepy Lydsie baby voice when talking to their pets, does nothing for his sex appeal. He needs a good re-look at HIS brand and target market.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think he awoke the beast in Lidl by saying Nicky was hot didn’t he? Probably feels guilty as the moment he said that to his wife, Nicky was in trouble!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Milla reposted Lydia in December. This latest dress is definitely a gift and not disclosed.
View attachment 1048059
Yes !!! Even if she thereafter buys a dress from the brand, wears it and tags the brand, even though it is not an AD for the brand, she must state "PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH THE BRAND".
If Em Sheldon (biggest grifter in the universe) can do it, surely Lyds can ????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure I’d say great personality to be fair and he’s quite thick too… although his kindness to that rodent is evident on a daily basis living with her IN the house ;)
Joking aside, I couldn’t believe he took those cushions out and had his guests sit on them after a rat had been running over them!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

So he removed the ONE the rat had made the home in but took the others out! If I was J&C I’d be livid!!! Surely it can’t just be me that thinks that!?

Oh, Ali is a handsome chap, gorgeous eyes and has a great personality, although his crappy side does come out now and then. Living with Kim Jong Lydiot, how could it not ??? However, the too-big, too-short (pumpkin coloured) grandpa suits, roll neck jumpers, too tight, waaaay too short pants, pouty bee-stung 🤪 lips and creepy Lydsie baby voice when talking to their pets, does nothing for his sex appeal. He needs a good re-look at HIS brand and target market.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.