Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if I believe she's paid off her mortgage she is the biggest bullshitter going.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She needs to UP HER GAME if she wants to be a lifestyle vlogger because for one her lifestyle is...

A. all smoke and mirrors
B. As boring as watching F&B paint dry.

She puts 'roast dinner with the Moron Gordons' in her vlog title but all she did for said roast was wash and peel some vegetables.
Her house is a dirty and a mismatch mess
Her garden is tit
Her etiquette is none existent
She does no housework like cleaning, ironing eg so she cant include that on her channel
She has no style unless you want to look like an extra from Little house on the Prairie
She has no brand deals or homeware deals.

Yep that's really going to work out for you Elsie.
All of this PLUS, she has the personality of a brain-damaged rattlesnake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is someone trying to copy ITF now?? 🙄🥱 #noideasofherown
Thanks for reminding me to romanticise my life Lydia. Scrubbing the bog today was so romantic.

This tit makes me so angry. I've had the shittest depressing day and this bleeping meringue tells me to romanticise it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I don't know if I believe she's paid off her mortgage she is the biggest bullshitter going.
I don’t believe it either, didn’t they buy it for 1.2 million and they needed her dad to co-sign. They have only lived there for 3 years so thats £400,000 a year. If they could afford that her dad wouldn’t have needed to be a guarantor.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for reminding me to romanticise my life Lydia. Scrubbing the bog today was so romantic.

This tit makes me so angry. I've had the shittest depressing day and this bleeping meringue tells me to romanticise it.
If you were Lydia, I would suggest banana. Seeing as you're a normal person, bath and Netflix and chill should work.
Or some relaxing book? Wish I could cheer you up. Got some choccy here, but it's all the way in the Czech Republic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you were Lydia, I would suggest banana. Seeing as you're a normal person, bath and Netflix and chill should work.
Or some relaxing book? Wish I could cheer you up. Got some choccy here, but it's all the way in the Czech Republic.
Thank you ❤ Banana and am early night I think! Especially considering I finished off the last of my chocolate earlier 🥴😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Huge writing at the bottom to distract from the teeny tiny Ad in the top corner. 🙄
Moron. Is he trying to be a graphic designer now? Speaking as a graphic designer, the last word in that sentence that you would give such prominence to is the word ‘Of’ you absolute muppet. Stick to your day job. Oh wait… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Would it cheer you up if I wheel out my theatre full of millions of tap-dancing spiders to dance 42nd Street for you? I’ve done it before you know...😜. I ‘m sure I can rustle up a few of our much loved cats and dogs who remember all the lyricss and the steps too...You just have to say the word🥰.

Oh, and horses, hamsters, rabbits and guinea pigs too...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you ❤ Banana and am early night I think! Especially considering I finished off the last of my chocolate earlier 🥴😂
I have treated my self to my favorite chocolate, wait you will be horrified… Cadbury’s Dairy milk !! Not the cheapest over here in France.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Additions last year... greenhouse? Could that be a business expense?
Is that even possible to claim as part of her business when she doesn’t sell or use that as a business entity? I would think if she had a business selling goods she could but you can’t just buy everything under the sun for your vanity or to keep up with the Jones and claim! The sad part is regular working class people who have to buy clothes and tools can’t claim a damn thing on their taxes in the US after Trump changed it so now there’s no right off’s and what gets me mad is he pays union dues out of his check and quarterly (he meaning my husband) and they throw money at people who had business’s and they weren’t even effected by the Covid like several influencers in the US got PPP loans that were forgiven when they aren’t effected by anything because they work from home and it wasn’t small amounts were talking 50,000-millions of dollars! The feds went after a few people who bought Rolls Royce’s and yachts when Trump himself making billions got millions and Jared! I think I heard about the UK having a stimulus similar I wonder if Lydiot got one? I know the public has access to it in the US by googling it!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Share ... vent ..scream..kick and punch ...... we are here to listen :love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Additions last year... greenhouse? Could that be a business expense?
That corporation tax due in a year implies she’s netted over £1m though, after expenses and asset purchases!! Unless it’s from the year before and not paid still 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 14
‘So, if you can all turn over to the next page in your history text books…. here we have a scene from a Victorian brothel….
Airing smelly armpits , that’s my quote.
What are those ridiculous arm bands, swimming aids, forehead wipes, giant handkerchiefs …😂?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Would it cheer you up if I wheel out my theatre full of millions of tap-dancing spiders to dance 42nd Street for you? I’ve done it before you know...😜. I ‘m sure I can rustle up a few of our much loved cats and dogs who remember all the lyricss and the steps too...You just have to say the word🥰.

Oh, and horses, hamsters, rabbits and guinea pigs too...
Oh PLEASE do! Though as like Lydia I am a little afraid of spiders so please do not be offended if I am blindfolded

I have treated my self to my favorite chocolate, wait you will be horrified… Cadbury’s Dairy milk !! Not the cheapest over here in France.
Oooh I do like Dairy Milk, but my go to is Galaxy. Although I'm currently trying to drop hints by scrolling up and down the Godiva chocolate Instagram page and sniffing/sighing whilst sat next to my husband. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.