Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Share ... vent ..scream..kick and punch ...... we are here to listen :love::love:
Do you know what, there isn't even that much to share! It's a lot of my own head getting to me unfortunately. Just had a day of missing working full time and having a bit more of a sense of who I am, rather than just "mum". Been a bit up and down since my miscarriage, but I actually have a mental health assessment tomorrow to get some help, which I am hopeful about.

So if I go quiet on here for a while guys you'll know I've been admitted somewhere 😂

(70% joking)

Has she moved on from pole dancing to flamenco now?
Can you imagine?!? Would look like this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Do you want to have the Valentines Day of dreams???

Then don't read this!

Of course it is a glorified ad for Intimissimi and other brands - but I am assuming she does not work with Jo Malone and these products have just been tagged and linked so she can earn affiliate pennies!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she moved on from pole dancing to flamenco now?
Hmmm...Georgian shutters and flamenco...? Yep , it’s a classical match, carry on. It’s the nylon bedspread in the boudoir next and then the polyester tapestries in the Great Hall...🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
she implied she had no worries bc she has ‘taken care of things’ so she has a ‘stress free’ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

that’s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!
I mean I have a mortgage but I wouldn’t say I’m stressed from it?
I’m grateful to say that of course but I pay it every month no problem. I don’t think her saying that means her mortgage is paid off.
Didn’t she mortgage the bunga to the high heavens with her dad as a guarantor?
I’d assume with no mortgage she’d have the capital to purchase another property but obviously that hasn’t happened…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
‘So, if you can all turn over to the next page in your history text books…. here we have a scene from a Victorian brothel….
Where do you wear a dress like the one Lydiot is wearing? I can't think of anywhere in the US that would be appropriate to wear a dress with a train and removable sleeves.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh PLEASE do! Though as like Lydia I am a little afraid of spiders so please do not be offended if I am blindfolded

Oooh I do like Dairy Milk, but my go to is Galaxy. Although I'm currently trying to drop hints by scrolling up and down the Godiva chocolate Instagram page and sniffing/sighing whilst sat next to my husband. 😉
Galaxy is my fav too ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you ❤ Banana and am early night I think! Especially considering I finished off the last of my chocolate earlier 🥴😂
Drop everything tomorrow and buy Aldi’s After Dinner Layered Mint Ice Cream Bar - the best pick me up. Yum!! €4.99 - I’m gonna buy three tomorrow. ❤ Eta-
Sorry @Wophie - I missed your next post - best luck tomorrow. The ice cream can wait.Xx

I have treated my self to my favorite chocolate, wait you will be horrified… Cadbury’s Dairy milk !! Not the cheapest over here in France.
Thank God I’m not the only one to break my diet! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Josie is getting another new car next month, I wonder if that is why madam was so quick to ‘design’ her new Range Rover before she was meant to.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Do you know what, there isn't even that much to share! It's a lot of my own head getting to me unfortunately. Just had a day of missing working full time and having a bit more of a sense of who I am, rather than just "mum". Been a bit up and down since my miscarriage, but I actually have a mental health assessment tomorrow to get some help, which I am hopeful about.

So if I go quiet on here for a while guys you'll know I've been admitted somewhere 😂

(70% joking)

Can you imagine?!? Would look like this

Sending you love and support @Wophie xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘So, if you can all turn over to the next page in your history text books…. here we have a scene from a Victorian brothel….
In reminiscence of the past but still got it wrong, the fur goes on the boots not the arms. Or is it a nod to the classic tavern wench?
1644356854567.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let us treasure the final moments of this thread as the daffodils tease us all for the last time...WINK...Schmoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Then don't read this!

Of course it is a glorified ad for Intimissimi and other brands - but I am assuming she does not work with Jo Malone and these products have just been tagged and linked so she can earn affiliate pennies!
Excuse me while I vomit! She did not write that.....hello Cawwie!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Then don't read this!

Summary:

Waitrose salami.
Grated cheese.
Moet.
Flutes of dreams.
Memories of relevant influencer past.
Victorian chastity belts.
Ali working to make the marriage work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Excuse me while I vomit! She did not write that.....hello Cawwie!
If Shakespeare were alive today he would comment on a 79 word sentence - that’s for sure...🙈
In addition someone has discovered the semi-colon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t believe it either, didn’t they buy it for 1.2 million and they needed her dad to co-sign. They have only lived there for 3 years so thats £400,000 a year. If they could afford that her dad wouldn’t have needed to be a guarantor.
THEY BOUGHT THAT MONSTROSITY FOR 1.2?!? Wasn’t Josie’s just a touch more? Say what you want about her but Teefer’s house is gorgeous. Lydia’s bad decisions keep plaguing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.