Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to UP HER GAME if she wants to be a lifestyle vlogger because for one her lifestyle is...

A. all smoke and mirrors
B. As boring as watching F&B paint dry.

She puts 'roast dinner with the Moron Gordons' in her vlog title but all she did for said roast was wash and peel some vegetables.
Her house is a dirty and a mismatch mess
Her garden is tit
Her etiquette is none existent
She does no housework like cleaning, ironing eg so she cant include that on her channel
She has no style unless you want to look like an extra from Little house on the Prairie
She has no brand deals or homeware deals.

Yep that's really going to work out for you Elsie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
What Lydia wants to project
View attachment 1047815
What her life actually looks like
View attachment 1047818
My G-D! Please tell me this isn’t going to be “spring” outfits 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where would anyone even wear dresses like this? The fluff, the hat… oy. Is she trying to play pretend gone with the wind?

She makes paying a photographer for a day to take pictures of her that look terrible a “shoot day” like it’s some vogue cover. LAME.

5D5272D1-3B95-487F-86B7-8F83FBDB94C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
My G-D! Please tell me this isn’t going to be “spring” outfits 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where would anyone even wear dresses like this? The fluff, the hat… oy. Is she trying to play pretend gone with the wind?

She makes paying a photographer for a day to take pictures of her that look terrible a “shoot day” like it’s some vogue cover. LAME.

View attachment 1047954
I really think you might be right! It’s Gone with the Wind on acid…and frankly she doesn't give a damn…All we need now is Ali Clarke-Gable turning up with a Boycraft for Rhett Butler storyline in the Districts. I can’t bear it. I’m going back to my Mildred Midnight and the Magical Mancaves of Melbourne, me…It’s soooo much more fun. Tardis for @Oops!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to UP HER GAME if she wants to be a lifestyle vlogger because for one her lifestyle is...

A. all smoke and mirrors
B. As boring as watching F&B paint dry.

She puts 'roast dinner with the Moron Gordons' in her vlog title but all she did for said roast was wash and peel some vegetables.
Her house is a dirty and a mismatch mess
Her garden is tit
Her etiquette is none existent
She does no housework like cleaning, ironing eg so she cant include that on her channel
She has no style unless you want to look like an extra from Little house on the Prairie
She has no brand deals or homeware deals.

Yep that's really going to work out for you Elsie.
More facts here for Elsie! Love it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it so weird how Ali is “mr millen gordon “ but she is not “Lydia millen gordon”.

He really is one of her pets 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I don’t think she cares. She’s paid off her mortgage she has a small income to cover the bills.

shes just spending her days playing dressup and pretending to be famous. It feels very Mrs havisham. Ali is like a pet that keeps her company.

Pic: Lidl at her tablescrape overlooking those horrid dead Ivy covered trees

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh she is just so conniving, I wonder if this is her way of attracting more followers. She's fully aware Steven and Rochelle had many followers, if they reposts she probably hopes people will be directed to her page. Oh I really hope Steven doesn't consider her as a guest on the podcast..
I hope he does so she ends up saying something stupid and it gets picked up like Molly Mae’s 24hrs comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Milla reposted Lydia in December. This latest dress is definitely a gift and not disclosed.
725870A3-94F0-4E00-885D-280704588114.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen her latest IG post? Who the duck does she think she’s influencing with this tit? Who wears this nonsense in their everyday life? Just had to pop in to say this…it’s just wild to me how she thinks this illusion of a life she’s living makes any kinda sense. Her sycophants are just eating all this random ass content up too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I don’t think she cares. She’s paid off her mortgage she has a small income to cover the bills.

shes just spending her days playing dressup and pretending to be famous. It feels very Mrs havisham. Ali is like a pet that keeps her company.

Pic: Lidl at her tablescrape overlooking those horrid dead Ivy covered trees
She's paid off her mortgage? Really? I don't watch her anymore and I missed that! Has it been discussed here??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's paid off her mortgage? Really? I don't watch her anymore and I missed that! Has it been discussed here??
she implied she had no worries bc she has ‘taken care of things’ so she has a ‘stress free’ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

that’s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
she implied she had no worries bc she has ‘taken care of things’ so she has a ‘stress free’ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

that’s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!
Mmmmm interesting.
It always baffled me how she'd be willing to spend insane amounts of money on frivolities while having a mortgage to pay off.
Surely any sane person would use that kind of disposable income on repaying and getting rid of it as soon as possible? I know "sane" probably doesn't apply to her, but still, saying that you have your house completely paid for, now THAT's something to flex.

Reactions: 19
I find it so weird how Ali is “mr millen gordon “ but she is not “Lydia millen gordon”.

He really is one of her pets 😂
Because Lydia is already manly enough without the name Gordon being added in the mix, hence the bullshit reason she came up with as not to be Lydia Gordon but Lydia Millen Gordon with him taking the Millien because he’s a wuss, and can’t stand up for himself.

I know we don’t see peoples lives online 24/7 and we don’t really know what goes on behind closed doors, but its obvious that Ali is a doormat and Lydia has the final say in everything. If they are like this on camera it must me 10x worse off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen her latest IG post? Who the duck does she think she’s influencing with this tit? Who wears this nonsense in their everyday life? Just had to pop in to say this…it’s just wild to me how she thinks this illusion of a life she’s living makes any kinda sense. Her sycophants are just eating all this random ass content up too.
Now hear me out. I live in New Orleans and it’s Carnival season which means there are parades every weekend. I saw this post on my FB feed this morning and literally said WTF. I just checked Instagram and saw Lyd’s latest post and I found the perfect ride for her to use while wearing that “dress”!
C3D1B5DE-5FD6-481A-8F33-E454C28E1169.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Mmmmm interesting.
It always baffled me how she'd be willing to spend insane amounts of money on frivolities while having a mortgage to pay off.
Surely any sane person would use that kind of disposable income on repaying and getting rid of it as soon as possible? I know "sane" probably doesn't apply to her, but still, saying that you have your house completely paid for, now THAT's something to flex.
agree.

she might not have! she reads this thread like it’s her own personal diary so if she hasn’t paid it off she’ll be flexing about it soon im sure :rolleyes:🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's modelling prom dresses in an empty house now for Milla. Classic Lydia/Carrie technique, order a load of dresses, pay for 1 maybe, and then beg for more freebie or a job!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Victoria and her husband are sharing his birthday with teefers and Char Char, no sign of Lydiot then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She has lost all sense of reality in regards to the image she wants to portray. Who is her public nowadays? Does she think she can influence them to buy a greenhouse for 30k or bags that cost around 10k? Can they spend a thousand on a ridiculous, costume-like dress to parade around their home? The only thing she can influence her fans to get is the cheap garments she rips off from luxury brands, and even those don't sold out... Her delusions won't save her from the big crash that's coming.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I guess it makes sense....when discussing investments and buying property she hinted that they were putting their money into something. If it's not Bitcoin or non fungible whatsits it would be better to pay off a mortgage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I imagine Ali got an absolute ear roasting for putting the bird feed in with the cushions, Like when he dropped the f&b paint on the drive *accidentally* and she had a full on bottom lip protruding tantrum (what will daddy think)
WAIT A MINUTE. Is that why there was a rat in the cushion? Because he put the bird feeder in the storage bin with them?

⚰⚰⚰

Also, who puts a bird feeder away for winter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.