Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at the KM designers giving Lidl the script to address people’s feedback about all the polyester in their collections 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 20.34.42.png

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 20.35.38.png
Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 20.35.58.png
Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 20.36.55.png

Go on be honest, who's going to be "investing" in these gorgeous pieces from her new collection? 🤣🤣

I can't believe how cheap and horrible these 2 dresses are. My screenshots actually make the green dress look better than it does in the flog

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
7CE86C86-C097-4A7A-9BC0-314C0AB1BC45.jpeg

These are mine. I had no idea that they were both Black and Decker. Toaster is about 12 years old and doesn’t burn the toast how I like it. Kettle is about 3 years old. I use to have a glass one, but it died. Sad times.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Walks with Ali as well! I'm waiting for his cooking to fill the bingo card!

And she's once again going about her goal to be awake by 6:30 in the morning to work out and drink her crappy tonic. To quote the wise @Delizia here:

"No thanks I'd rather wake up late and have wake up sex and then have my morning shower and coffee. Sounds like a better workout and a much better energy boost, and it's free so here you go."

Oh yeah! Have you heard her describing the cardigan she's wearing, being unable to correctly pronounce the name of the brand and going "Who cares"? Amazing job ethics👏👏👏

Come at me, Scarlett. I'm waiting😈😈 Tell me I'm in love with Ali again - I believe in your ability to twist it there🤣

View attachment 986831

P.s. She's shitting on GHD! They've definitely dropped her ass!

Another
I'm in the gym at 6am 4 times a week , I'm bl***y knackered lol , would much prefer your morning routine
Walks with Ali as well! I'm waiting for his cooking to fill the bingo card!

And she's once again going about her goal to be awake by 6:30 in the morning to work out and drink her crappy tonic. To quote the wise @Delizia here:

"No thanks I'd rather wake up late and have wake up sex and then have my morning shower and coffee. Sounds like a better workout and a much better energy boost, and it's free so here you go."

Oh yeah! Have you heard her describing the cardigan she's wearing, being unable to correctly pronounce the name of the brand and going "Who cares"? Amazing job ethics👏👏👏

Come at me, Scarlett. I'm waiting😈😈 Tell me I'm in love with Ali again - I believe in your ability to twist it there🤣

View attachment 986831

P.s. She's shitting on GHD! They've definitely dropped her ass!

Another
I'm in the gym for 6am four times a week trying to get fit and b****y knackered lol I'd much prefer to wake up late and have morning sex like @CarrotSunshine I just have one issue, I'm single 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
God what a boring 50 minutes she likes to call a vlog! Oh and the KM new collection wow what a load of horrible 1950's shite but hey it all goes with the Tan Birkin so that's all that matters. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok so she had the Smeg in November 2018. Then no toaster posts for a considerable amount of time on her home account as she seemed to change her kitchen layout for a bit.

3 years isn't really long in terms of the lifespan of a decent toaster is it. Could be the longest anything has lasted in that house though. View attachment 986709
What, I’m so late to the game! Think I posted this picture as well.
note to self: read first, then post. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, but this is not the hands and face of a 33 year old woman, she wears way too much make up, all that highlight is just showing off her large
Screenshot_20220113_210035_com.instagram.android_edit_1613381945057462.jpg
pores.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Had to take some time out from Lyds …. I’m such a lightweight! So I’ve just watched the Frow vlog and she keeps talking about bumping into Lydia and Lucy ??? Is this the Lydia and has she dumped Ali and Carrie for a freebie to Dubai?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, but this is not the hands and face of a 33 year old woman, she wears way too much make up, all that highlight is just showing off her large View attachment 987405pores.
What happened to using the Rodial powder to blur her pores and texture? I guess it doesn't work without a filter on your camera. My 83 yr old mother wore her fingernails filed way down on the sides and to a point just like Lydiot. What an awkward pose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Says she's eating healthy but had a croissant the other day and is still downing the booze. Yep so healthy that my lovely. 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 987334
View attachment 987336View attachment 987337View attachment 987338

Go on be honest, who's going to be "investing" in these gorgeous pieces from her new collection? 🤣🤣

I can't believe how cheap and horrible these 2 dresses are. My screenshots actually make the green dress look better than it does in the flog
I haven’t watched her vlog yet but what the actual duck is she wearing? Are these brown trousers cinched in with the belt and a polo neck? Is she showing us the KM collection and then going straight to Sunday school after?

Says she's eating healthy but had a croissant the other day and is still downing the booze. Yep so healthy that my lovely. 🤪
I’ve noticed they seem to be having a different bottle of wine every night with dinner.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What happened to using the Rodial powder to blur her pores and texture? I guess it doesn't work without a filter on your camera. My 83 yr old mother wore her fingernails filed way down on the sides and to a point just like Lydiot. What an awkward pose.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she still smoked, just something about her hands and cheeks…I’d know as an ex smoker myself!

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry, but this is not the hands and face of a 33 year old woman, she wears way too much make up, all that highlight is just showing off her large View attachment 987405pores.
I think all the fillers etc have stretched the pores … like stretch marks for the filler face!😂🤣. I guess we should be applauding Lyds!!! She can be the influenza for change. Go on Lyds be the No filters no photoshop insta influenza warrior / hero!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she is trying to climb back up cult beauty’s arse. That’s why she was orgasming over the Aurelia pillow mist, hoping to generate some sales from her sheep. To show that she still has some influencing power left. I bet it’s going to ”break the internet”!
I loved it when Ali just wasn’t impressed by it at all, you could tell she was miffed 😂

And Karen Millen a “higher end” brand? Yeah, used to be, until Boohoo took over with all the polyester shite. I don’t care how hard working and functional that polyester is, it’s simply not worth the high price they‘re charging for it. And those two monstrous dresses, who the duck dresses like that? It’s got to be a joke!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.