Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I’m an idiot because I was going to fast and accidentally posted this in Josie’s thread not here…but here goes…🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️

I know y’all are talking about the dogs, but I definitely have to come out of hiding to trash Elsie the Cow when the first review of that restaurant out of her mouth is that they have poor decor.
She told them that their lights were to bright and to dim them?!? Wtf! Lady Millen you are not and you did not do a restaurant but out and have no business telling them what they should do with their interiors. So take so many seats, Madame!

Reactions: 39
I get what everyone is saying about the dogs health. But I'm glad she got him as she has the money to take him to the vets for treatment etc. If he hadn't of been sold what would the breeder do with him? We definitely need tougher laws to stop all this breeding in the first place.

Reactions: 8
I get what everyone is saying about the dogs health. But I'm glad she got him as she has the money to take him to the vets for treatment etc. If he hadn't of been sold what would the breeder do with him? We definitely need tougher laws to stop all this breeding in the first place.
The dog would have found an owner with or without lydias input there is no doubt about it. But I think the biggest issue here is her following, she is an influencer, people are influenced by her ‘buys’ and judging by the Instagram comments on her post I think a hell of a lot will be influenced by the breed of dog / colouring which is where the real problem lies.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The frozen croissant was copying Fleur I think.

Yes, if she's going away I wouldn't be surprised if it's Grossie's sloppy seconds in the Maldives. They stayed at Thyme the week after Grossie.

The reclamation yard and garden centre visits are copying Grossie.
Yes Lydia and Josie are both psycho’s because Josie has copied Lydia through these months and it’s really bizarre between the two of them and they don’t hide it either! Josie bought the dresses Lydia did a stories with, the green Defender Range Rover, the Range Rover, Karen Millen work and there’s probably plenty I didn’t mention because I don’t follow her! I would check h
As a person who invites clients to very pricey events…. Nothing more disrespectful than a client cancelling last minute so you can’t find anyone to take the tickets and they get wasted/unused. And she did not have a professionally good reason considering she filmed the very next day going to dinner. She wasn’t sick. She could have told the breeder she would pick up the dog 2 days later so she could honor her commitment. But no…. She had to have this impulse purchase immediately. And she vlogs it all for the brand to see… idiot.
I agree and I hope they black list Lydia and talk to other brands and flag her for future invite’s! So undeserving and doesn’t care about brands or really about true fashion designer’s and what it takes to make pieces! I just watched Sophie Sohet’s vlog and the way Sophie cares about pieces is how I am but then you have Lydia sitting down being disrespectful to the event! I think Carrie looked embarrassed of her sitting there and you know if drunken Carrie’s embarrassed it’s bad!!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
While I get what you mean, I would say it’s more harmful in general that this puppy is now with her, in that she’s promoting this type of dachshund on a big scale to many people, and she’s likely to lead others to buying one, thus encouraging further breeding, and further suffering of these dogs and their owners alike.

She can afford the vet bills yes, but on the other hand, her followers who may now buy one of these dogs because of her, may not be able to afford the vets bills - which would mean the dogs being put down, or being made to suffer it out, or being given up to an animal charity.

There are BIG negatives whatever way you look at this situation, in my opinion. Others may disagree and that’s ok! But I find it extremely harmful on the whole that this puppy is with Lydia in comparison to somebody living a normal life without her level of influence.

(Edit made for clarity on last points!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.