Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on all the appliances chat that happened overnight for me! I loved seeing/reading about everyone's toasters and kettles.
Sage is actually the same as Breville, like @shiroyagisan lovely kettle & toaster. They just have different brand names in diff markets (and Heston did a rage with them for a while, but he doesn't own the company or anything). I think definitely some products are better than others though.

My Kettle & espresso machine are both from Breville (both black) and I really rate them both. My toaster is Kitchenaid (Brushed stainless steel), and I used to have a Kitchenaid kettle but it died. A sad day as anyone in a tea drinking home will know :LOL:
I am taking in all these suggestions. Yes Sage is also Breville, but marked up higher in price. My partner likes the aesthetic of Sage, but at the end of the day, the bloody things need to function properly, so I am steering him away from this brand. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a lavender one once. Specifically made for mothers in labour. It was so useful during contractions. And really helped my daughter just fly out 🙄😂

I binned it the other day. Regular bedding washes and a nice smelling fabric softener/fragrance does the job just fine.
I have a lavender one too, helps with anxiety which for me is worse at night 💜

Giveaways have had a huge decline because scammers have caught onto them and every time someone does a giveaway they set up fake accounts that looks just like that persons account and then message people who enter saying “congratulations you won the giveaway, we need your bank card details to release the prize” it’s happened to my business and completely put me off doing giveaways and I think it’s done the same across the board. It’s really sad actually 😭
Also I've seen from people I follow that Instagram are shadowbanning people who do giveaways!! So a lot of influencers have stopped.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A Heritage Collection from Karen Millen - is she actually joking? Maybe this is why she’s wearing her grandmother’s pendant? To emphasise her love of heritage lol. She is the essence of hypocrite and fraud. Plus, she’s a bore. If I was facing a day like hers, I’d get up at 6.30pm not 6.30am

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Good morning dearest ones. Today from Two Pennyworth Corner here are a few observances…

a) I know Elsie has used (worn) her tan Hermes bag rather a lot (in photos usually in her dressing room ) BUT should it be looking quite so battered out of shape already? When it was newer something didn’t look quite right with the structure of the bag somehow. In the photos with the blue
Boo Hoo😢 trousers she showed in her latest vid it looks really mis-shapen somehow. Whadderya’ think?

b) I just wanted to say that yesterday’s highly successful Show Us Yer Toaster competition was won unequivocally by our dearest @Hunevoque2! 🤩Well done for owning the most coveted toaster! Your first prize free ticket to tour WaitingforRosie Supermarket in Northampton at 9.55pm next Wednesday night is on its way to you in France.

c) Might I also say how very interesting it was to see so many toasters and kettles please? Such fun to do our own show and tell! Such a hoot 🦉.

And finally; Why does Pally Ali Stender-Tem call croissants Cross Onts? Asking for a friend… 🤥
Thank you I am honored ❤Will I become the next influencer of dreams with all my game changing purchases and become a total moron ?? That would be epic and spectacular😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you I am honored ❤Will I become the next influencer of dreams with all my game changing purchases and become a total moron ?? That would be epic and spectacular😂
Awaiting your Affiliate Lynx ... 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m utterly OBSESSED already…so yes you will and you have become an influencer of dreams…Not a moron of course just an epic, spectacular digital creator. Your oyster is the world…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did you guys notice the absolute death stare when Ali kindly offered a delicious looking truffle chocolate:

1642156724964.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Is her head getting bigger ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She must have been dropped by Cle de Peau too. Why else would she be spending her own money on their lipsticks :cry:

Reactions: 29
What happened to using the Rodial powder to blur her pores and texture? I guess it doesn't work without a filter on your camera. My 83 yr old mother wore her fingernails filed way down on the sides and to a point just like Lydiot. What an awkward pose.
Just proves she used a filter

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow. Just wow. Todays vlog is the fakest I have ever seen her. Who is she kidding?!! Vulgar bullying materialistic influencer is now a healthy living ambassador who works out at 6am, makes healthy tonics, goes for cleansing countryside walks in the unparalleled sunrises (deep breath: “Wooowwwwwwwww”) indoor plant expert, foraging queen, bookworm who discusses literature with her husband as part of their spectacular marriage. I mean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It was utterly vomit inducing in its fakery. It’s all an act.

I hope she enjoys her latest collection of polyester “wardrobe heirlooms” made in Boohoo’s sweat shops by workers who are paid less per day than she spends on a gluten filled frozen croissant from the garden centre.
Not forgetting the slating of the GHDs about 3 times in the vlog too - they have obviously dumped her!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
OMG!

Josie is working with Ocado! - next best thing to Waitrose - I get Ocado delivery once a week, have used them for many years, even better now they stock Marks and Spencers!

Lydia must be freaking out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is her head getting bigger ????

View attachment 988338
She is determined to flog the Vaha to a death through her aff links. People - for the love of god, just use You Tube! I’m doing 30 day yoga challenge with Adriene for beginners (yes, I’m late to the party but better late than never😉) and no smudgy prints all over shop either.

And yes, her face is bigger - the objective is to inflate it so it makes the waist look smaller. 😴😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Might have already been mentioned and I’m very late to watching Ali’s ‘massive house clean’ video. But it’s incredible how the 3/4 gold frame pictures she had up in the living room are well and truly gone. Wasn’t this some hyped up major collection? What a shame for the artist to see it’s already been discarded lol. I figured they would be back up after Xmas but maybe not

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.