Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they all have to be high-necked? It gets old very fast. Someone is really compensation for their Ibiza times.
It's also not flattering on her! Baffling. A scoop neck or a V-neck suits her much better I think. Nothing super low, but a bit of decolletage etc.

Reactions: 22
Seriously I was loving when Ali was like MEH at her pillow mist.... and she actually said something like "we are going to have a party in our bed"... about the spray.

I have never used a pillow mist. I don't really get the reason and why 2x per day? To cover up the fake tanning smell? I feel like it's possibly one of those random products noone needs or uses but influencers are paid to promote... pillow mist, face spray, setting spray....

She did say that her post of the Theory boots BROKE THE INTERNET. Mkay 🤔 ONE Person said she bought them after seeing her post. LOL
I agree! I have a room mist that I spritz a few times a week in our bedroom. Just to keep the fresh and nice scent going. Don’t need to spray it on the pillows! I spritz mine over the chairs and curtains!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s a really lovely thing to say - thank you so much. I‘m sure yours is lovely too. I think so many of us are keen on interiors and property aren’t we? Not to mention bags and shoes…bags and shoes…bags and shoes…fans self with a copy of Woman’s Weekly and goes for a little lie down…😍😍😍
I love interiors and property. I love homes with character to them, like a beautiful Georgian property or an old cottage.And I love to see possessions that have sentimental value to people, that tell a story. I think it makes a house a home.
I'm from Stoke on trent originally and so my big thing in my home is pottery. I only ever really like to buy my mugs/ cups/ plates etc that are made in Stoke on trent, which is the main place in the UK for pottery. It used to be produced in stoke more than anywhere else. Back in the day before the clean air act was introduced the whole city would be enveloped in a massive smog from the bottle kilns that made the pottery. The landscape was peppered with the sight of the kilns, it must have been quite a sight.
I love Wedgewood, Halcyon days, Emma Bridgewater etc. And i'm a massive champion for gorgeous bone China and I simply don't think a cup of tea taste as nice if it isn't in a China cup!

Anyway I'm just rambling on! Haha. But seriously @Oops... you have the most divine taste and I think if Lydia saw your home she would be green with envy and you would be the next one she would copy off! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree! I have a room mist that I spritz a few times a week in our bedroom. Just to keep the fresh and nice scent going. Don’t need to spray it on the pillows! I spritz mine over the chairs and curtains!
I have to admit I recently started using a setting spray. I’ve been using MAC fix plus for years but honestly just to soak my beauty sponge. Then, after everyone was saying how UD all nighter spray works, I decided to try and bought a travel size bottle in boots. It works. It really does. Especially with Covid masks like my makeup really stays noticeably longer and it doesn’t smudge as easily. it does feel a bit tightening on the face but only slightly. I love it and I’ll be always using it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Riding to Work…

I’m riding to work on me toaster
It‘s really me trustiest steed
I stirrup me foot, plug it in then jump up
What more does a bossy-babe need?

In my outfit of fern, I read up and I learn
That the world will abhor a wild boaster
So I’m toeing the line, adoration is mine
As I’m riding to work on me toaster…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So did I! I think just when her house was looking good she did and about turn and wanted a rustic farmhouse style house/kitchen!

Why is the table set as if more people will come for dinner when presumably it’s the two or them?
Did you notice in Ali’s so called vlog, Lumi sitting on the table cleaning herself? How disgusting is that! She probably has flees and they are in that table with flee poop. 🤢🤢

Sorry to be nosey, you don't have to answer. But who is the rather dapper handsome chap in the photo? Xx
That is my husbands stepdads father. He use to own his own framing shop and built the frame. I made a gallery wall of old pics, paintings and kitchen items.
This other picture is my grandparents. I believe it is their wedding picture. my plan is to reframe it, but the store is still closed.
52E6C6D3-AE30-43E6-9DB0-3F09A966AD3B.jpeg

I love interiors and property. I love homes with character to them, like a beautiful Georgian property or an old cottage.And I love to see possessions that have sentimental value to people, that tell a story. I think it makes a house a home.
I'm from Stoke on trent originally and so my big thing in my home is pottery. I only ever really like to buy my mugs/ cups/ plates etc that are made in Stoke on trent, which is the main place in the UK for pottery. It used to be produced in stoke more than anywhere else. Back in the day before the clean air act was introduced the whole city would be enveloped in a massive smog from the bottle kilns that made the pottery. The landscape was peppered with the sight of the kilns, it must have been quite a sight.
I love Wedgewood, Halcyon days, Emma Bridgewater etc. And i'm a massive champion for gorgeous bone China and I simply don't think a cup of tea taste as nice if it isn't in a China cup!

Anyway I'm just rambling on! Haha. But seriously @Oops... you have the most divine taste and I think if Lydia saw your home she would be green with envy and you would be the next one she would copy off! Xx
I love pottery, I have a bit of a collection, bowls, serving plates etc. I only have one mug left.
I also love Denby and Spode. I’m also a huge, huge fan of Figgjo Flint Lotte in the blue. My Grandma had a huge selection but sadly her friends bought it from my Grandpa when she passed. He had no idea us girls wanted it. I now have a bowl and two plates that I took when he passed away in June.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ok bear with me… just watched this. Not only was it interesting and you could tell Vic had researched and was prepared and quite frankly interested in the content… but lookey in the background. That is how you maintain relationships. 👠👠

Whether you like Frow or not, she’s way more professional, hardworking and creative than Lydia could ever dream. I also love to watch her do well and get even bigger brand deals because I know that makes Lydiot absolutely crazy. 😈

9FAEFB57-F4FD-40C1-BBB8-FF6F1B406AE2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Ok bear with me… just watched this. Not only was it interesting and you could tell Vic had researched and was prepared and quite frankly interested in the content… but lookey in the background. That is how you maintain relationships. 👠👠

Whether you like Frow or not, she’s way more professional, hardworking and creative than Lydia could ever dream. I also love to watch her do well and get even bigger brand deals because I know that makes Lydiot absolutely crazy. 😈

View attachment 987921

I was just searching and I noticed Lydia does not follow Vic On Instagram. I’m not a hundred percent sure as I’m blocked from her Instagram but not her home account, which I did not see Vic following…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Halfway through Ali's cleaning vlog. I could not allow someone to.constantly correct me. like Lydia does. They're tassels, not tie backs. I suppose she would know!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I have to admit I recently started using a setting spray. I’ve been using MAC fix plus for years but honestly just to soak my beauty sponge. Then, after everyone was saying how UD all nighter spray works, I decided to try and bought a travel size bottle in boots. It works. It really does. Especially with Covid masks like my makeup really stays noticeably longer and it doesn’t smudge as easily. it does feel a bit tightening on the face but only slightly. I love it and I’ll be always using it.
Im so sweaty always and all nighter HELPS. Been using it for years.

Reactions: 6
The cellphone on the butcher block ... 🤮
Screenshot_20220114-082336_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-082148_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-082144_Google.jpg

"pukes" 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
Screenshot_20220114-083523_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-083555_YouTube.jpg

Just what she needs... more alcohol.

Screenshot_20220114-083657_YouTube.jpg

Cawwiiee, why leave this in ??? Lyds was just switching off, we do NOT need to see this

Screenshot_20220114-081743_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-081743_YouTube.jpg

Does this look like a +£5000 bag ???
Screenshot_20220114-085955_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-085912_YouTube.jpg

I'm amazed The Millen- Gordon's (sic) don't have the sh*ts 24/7.

🤮
Screenshot_20220114-091945_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-092001_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-092007_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220114-092049_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The cellphone on the butcher block ... 🤮
View attachment 988001View attachment 988002View attachment 988003

"pukes" 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
View attachment 988005View attachment 988006

Just what she needs... more alcohol.

View attachment 988007

Cawwiiee, why leave this in ??? Lyds was just switching off, we do NOT need to see this

View attachment 988008View attachment 988008

Does this look like a +£5000 bag ???
View attachment 988036View attachment 988037

I'm amazed The Millen- Gordon's (sic) don't have the sh*ts 24/7.

🤮
View attachment 988047View attachment 988048View attachment 988049
View attachment 988050
they are so unhygienic it’s disgusting!!! How few brain cells and little respect for yourself do you have when you live like this?! 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It was part of my upbringing to always wash my hands after contact with the family cat and kittens, in fact any animal. A cat like Lumi will always be a climber and explorer (it’s their nature)….but food prep areas and eating surfaces need to be out of bounds 😡🐈

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So I’ve just watched in the frows latest vlog - well what a difference a bit of research makes. The vlog wasn’t 55 minutes of hair twirling and watching her talk to the only brand who still work with her, she wasn’t trying to sell anything or convince us something was “the dream” it was just informative and interesting and she actually created her content. If I wanted to watch someone go about their daily lives doing nothing I could watch my husband on our ring cameras! Also Lydias vlogs did use to be shorter, she has no content as it is so why try and drag it out for twice as long?

ps loved seeing everyone’s toasters - all of the pics and descriptions influenced me way more than lydias 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Where has the 'giveaway' Era gone? None of the top influences have done it now. Lidl with her pretend one million followers does 0 giveaway unless it's gifted by the brands AFTER she signed a juicy contract, got the free samples for herself and vouchers.
She never gifts her PR packages, hope V and D and Cawwie Moo Moo gets to take it all. But seeing her 'declutter' videos, more like she stores everything, drawers filled to the brim and one day gives it all away because it's bothering her... Not doing it out of generosity.
Giveaways have had a huge decline because scammers have caught onto them and every time someone does a giveaway they set up fake accounts that looks just like that persons account and then message people who enter saying “congratulations you won the giveaway, we need your bank card details to release the prize” it’s happened to my business and completely put me off doing giveaways and I think it’s done the same across the board. It’s really sad actually 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Good morning dearest ones. Today from Two Pennyworth Corner here are a few observances…

a) I know Elsie has used (worn) her tan Hermes bag rather a lot (in photos usually in her dressing room ) BUT should it be looking quite so battered out of shape already? When it was newer something didn’t look quite right with the structure of the bag somehow. In the photos with the blue
Boo Hoo😢 trousers she showed in her latest vid it looks really mis-shapen somehow. Whadderya’ think?

b) I just wanted to say that yesterday’s highly successful Show Us Yer Toaster competition was won unequivocally by our dearest @Hunevoque2! 🤩Well done for owning the most coveted toaster! Your first prize free ticket to tour WaitingforRosie Supermarket in Northampton at 9.55pm next Wednesday night is on its way to you in France.

c) Might I also say how very interesting it was to see so many toasters and kettles please? Such fun to do our own show and tell! Such a hoot 🦉.

And finally; Why does Pally Ali Stender-Tem call croissants Cross Onts? Asking for a friend… 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Did you notice in Ali’s so called vlog, Lumi sitting on the table cleaning herself? How disgusting is that! She probably has flees and they are in that table with flee poop. 🤢🤢

That is my husbands stepdads father. He use to own his own framing shop and built the frame. I made a gallery wall of old pics, paintings and kitchen items.
This other picture is my grandparents. I believe it is their wedding picture. my plan is to reframe it, but the store is still closed.
View attachment 987910

I love pottery, I have a bit of a collection, bowls, serving plates etc. I only have one mug left.
I also love Denby and Spode. I’m also a huge, huge fan of Figgjo Flint Lotte in the blue. My Grandma had a huge selection but sadly her friends bought it from my Grandpa when she passed. He had no idea us girls wanted it. I now have a bowl and two plates that I took when he passed away in June.
What beautiful photos ❤. I love seeing old photos of loved ones, and I think there's something quite magical about having them in your home. (Something Elsie never does! She doesn't seem to be sentimental about anything quite honestly) lovely to see you have them pride of place.
Ahhh I'm sorry you don't have much of your Grandma's collection, but at least you have the bowl and plates and I'm sure you treasure them
There are so many things I wished I'd saved from my Grandma too, but I was too young to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.