Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About an hour and a half ago (4:02am Melbourne time) I received this extremely weird text message from someone who is not in my contact list.

It definitely confirms what we have all suspected for the longest time … that behind the scenes, YouTubers can buy subscribers and likes to increase their exposure and inflate their engagement rate.

I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID RIGHT NOW! 😡

View attachment 986999View attachment 987001

Any ideas as to how I should handle this? 🙏🏼
Ask Grammy Bear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How has no one sent these twats covers for their outdoor furniture?!?!?

My chintzy outdoor furniture was on sale at a cheesy department store and it still gets covered by a cover and put in the shed!
Agreed! The bloody state of these... they cost £10,000! That's 6 months' wages for some people!
Screenshot_20220113-095142_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-095201_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
About an hour and a half ago (4:02am Melbourne time) I received this extremely weird text message from someone who is not in my contact list.

It definitely confirms what we have all suspected for the longest time … that behind the scenes, YouTubers can buy subscribers and likes to increase their exposure and inflate their engagement rate.

I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID RIGHT NOW! 😡

View attachment 986999View attachment 987001

Any ideas as to how I should handle this? 🙏🏼
Send it to YT. I am sure they are not YT related.! ! !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her fillers in the first pic are so obvious and frankly awful she really has ruined her face.

Reactions: 19
Yes like mine, you put the croissants or whatever on the top to warm up!
Hmmm, mine had once a removable grid tray to put Brötchen on it or stuff... but never owned it, got the toaster from my mother when she got herself a new one. I wish I had it.
Like this (my toaster doesn't look like this, I tried to google it, but google was themselves too fine to put of pictures of such a basic toaster)

1642103965536.png

Lol at this one, looks like a diskette
1642104013378.png
Oh, WaaAaW:
1642104142574.png

Mine looks kind of like this 80s model but in brown.
1642104340900.png

That 80s design got me thinking, and I went looking if it says the date of manufacturing somewhere, but nope, but the branding states "Made in W.Germany". Germany was united in 1990. So maybe it's older than I thought. And I never had to send to repair.! ! ! Would like to know how much energy it sucks up, though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Look how much brighter and airier that kitchen was only 3 years ago ....dare I say it .. I actually liked it

I will get my coat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was a beautiful kitchen. It's a Tom Howley - those things start about £40,000 if I'm remembering correctly. I also liked it - because Lydia had nothing to do with its design and installation!

And somehow, with only paint and knick knacks, she's managed to ruin the look and feel of the greatest part of that bungalow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just wondering if there’s any way we can keep track of who works with Elsie this year on the WIKI, so we know exactly how many brand deals she’s lost? 🤔

So far we have the VAHA Fitness Mirror, Hairburst Chewable Vitamins, and Dualit Kitchen Appliances.

I’ll be keeping a stingent list in my Notes app, but I’m not great when it comes to editing the WIKI. 😉
I have started a new section for brands in 2022. I will be doing some work on the WIKI now my Tablet is back from the repair shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can anyone guess what on God's green Earth this is supposed to be?
Screenshot_20220113-194538_Instagram.jpg

I see rice, possibly bits of chicken, and it's all drowned in gravy?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Those marks come off easily with a little bit of “The Pink Stuff” cleaning paste on
a dry cloth. She’s been too busy looking at herself in the viewfinder to practice her serene face to even bother checking that the product looks appealing.
Still catching up but the toaster pic reminds me of the classic photo of some man photographing his kettle but forgetting the reflection!

20220113_193619.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Can anyone guess what on God's green Earth this is supposed to be?
View attachment 987263
I see rice, possibly bits of chicken, and it's all drowned in gravy?
Wonder what the black bits are? It's not risotto, it looks like his Mummy has cut it all up for him so he can eat with a spoon!

Agree about the Kitchen, I think it was one of the things she originally loved about the house, then the island was painted blue and it was still nice but now I think it looks drab and dreary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
‘Had our toaster for a number of years’ = liar!
‘Recently had it serviced’= 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you having a laugh?? You’ve had it 5 minutes!!
I have had the same toaster for 20 years! Yes Lyds, 20! Never had a ‘service’. Also it has FOUR slots! You’re obvs not worthy of a four slotter Lyds! That’s how people are really judged! How many slots you have!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s my tea bag caddy but yes I put it there for the fern pattern. I knew you’d notice it...🦉🦉🦉🌿🌿🌿
Oh dear, I have bad news for you... You have a ferny infernstation. Maybe you are lucky and she will fern off?
1642105561189.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She cracking out the looooooonger flogs for the Adsense 🙄
Remember to watch on Invidio or pure view lovelies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It was a beautiful kitchen. It's a Tom Howley - those things start about £40,000 if I'm remembering correctly. I also liked it - because Lydia had nothing to do with its design and installation!

And somehow, with only paint and knick knacks, she's managed to ruin the look and feel of the greatest part of that bungalow.
It may look nice but the quality is not great. Basically the usual carcass but a fancier front. Still chips and the cupboards are really loud. Handles are rubbish so no wonder she changed them. I know all this, as I have one. She’ll be changing it soon enough 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Bet she’s loving the FREE PT sessions included in her vahahahahaha mirror.

Funny how she’s buying bewwwwty with her own money to make money from the af links and in hopes of the brand noticing her. This speaks volumes about her PR and lack thereof. Why would any influencer need to buy lipsticks to try them? that is the one thing they must get thousands of!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.