Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG good point, this brand can't give her a shiny new one to use for the AD? Or is the point that it's well used... I mean all day err day with the CARBS!
But isn’t the kettle new, and that is why she pulled the toaster out of the dungeon to show she has been using the toaster since she was 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pleased to present « SEB ». 24/25 years of age, good condition and even likes croissants 🥐😂. He lives in the cupboard when not in use!
Looks fabulous, Dahhhling. My Severin is not that fancy. Just a pull down handle, brown and white coloured rectangular thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My humble contribution - do I get extra points for my kettle lighting up 🔥💥☄ as it boils! How exciting is that?! Otherwise, pretty basic Russell Hobbs ☹😞

View attachment 986427

I agree. 😭😭😭😭
He looks a bit sad, though :(
1642090223059.png

I am so jealous of all your illuminated glass kettles. 😒😞

've just watched like 20 minutes of him being massaged in the kitchen. What was that
Only Fans?

Croissants for breakfast? Cheese every day? Meals out constantly? Huge roast dinners? Wine every day? Carbs upon carbs and no veg?
It's WORMS! You should try them. Worms.

How has no one sent these twats covers for their outdoor furniture?!?!?

My chintzy outdoor furniture was on sale at a cheesy department store and it still gets covered by a cover and put in the shed!
Oh, let her cover her furniture... The mould will love that climate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But isn’t the kettle new, and that is why she pulled the toaster out of the dungeon to show she has been using the toaster since she was 3!
She used to live in it, when she lived on the streets. Kept her always tOaStY warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't have a toaster here in Moscow (I'm sure our London one is missing us🤣), so here - have a look at what I've cooked just now. I'm sorry, Lyds, it won't match your beige aesthetic...a true tragedy!😉

20211111_165655.jpg

If anyone wants a recipe - chicken breasts shredded by hand or cut with the knife mixed with sour cream and horseradish. Top it with some dill and cranberry. I promise you it tastes amazing!😍😇

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I don’t believe you, you had to be, she is the best influence out there. Smeg sales went up 1 « Millen » % after they sent her all those blue smeg appliances! Where have they all gone, into the shed, attic or sold???
Bwahahahahahah after Scarlett (the Korean chick) I'm Lyds' number 1 fan ... 🤪

(Killed me to write that sentence ...)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't have a toaster here in Moscow (I'm sure our London one is missing us🤣), so here - have a look at what I've cooked just now. I'm sorry, Lyds, it won't match your beige aesthetic...a true tragedy!😉

View attachment 986645

If anyone wants a recipe - chicken breasts shredded by hand or cut with the knife mixed with sour cream and horseradish. Top it with some dill and cranberry. I promise you it tastes amazing!😍😇
No more food talk, I am being very hard on myself, I have officially stopped drinking Coca Cola since Sunday and only eating/drinking protein shakes! I have got to lose weight seriously and get myself down to a size 4 so that I can finally cinch that waist😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They usually have it in Aldi but you can get it in most places. It’s the old Stardrops brand which I remember from the 70s😬. It cleans anything and everything.

View attachment 986355
Coincidentally, today I visited a store in my neighbourhood called "The Brit Emporium" and I saw this product but was unsure whether or not to buy it ... Is it good ?

Reactions: 17
Honestly hope she's been reading this thread today, she will genuinely be baffled by all the toaster photos - bloody hilarious!

I wonder what treat we will get in tonights flog, more Vaha, more walkies with Porter, and more dinners by Ali perhaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I remember the vlog of them whoring their way through the Smeg showroom/shop in London obsessing over what they wanted for the noooow house. Naively, I thought they were purchasing the items….. clearly not the reality, but all gimme, gimme🙄. Last time the Smeg fridge was seen, was stored in the shed !!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly hope she's been reading this thread today, she will genuinely be baffled by all the toaster photos - bloody hilarious!

I wonder what treat we will get in tonights flog, more Vaha, more walkies with Porter, and more dinners by Ali perhaps!
She gives us a subject and off we go…!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Coincidentally, today I visited a store in my neighbourhood called "The Brit Emporium" and I saw this product but was unsure whether or not to buy it ... Is it good ?
It's good stuff! Worth it if you can get it for a good price (bearing in mind it's about £1 here). If they're charging heaps for it though I'd say bicarbonate soda is the next best thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.