Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the toaster has just be serviced why is it so disgusting ?? I have a Seb that must be 24 years old and doesn’t look that bad!
Exactly WHAT are they putting in that toaster for it to look like that? Serious question. That toaster looks worse than Teffers aga cover thingys and they cook actual meals on that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t she say she was going to return this dress as it didn’t fit how she wanted it to in the try on video when it got delivered. After she then wore it to film a Bulgari advert. Now she’s prancing around her garden in it. I hope she didn’t return it or doesn’t plan to in the future! Surely brands are cottoning on to influencers using the credit given to them to order items, wear them for filming or events and then return them in order to look “luxe”. There’s nothing luxurious about that kind of behaviour.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
About an hour and a half ago (4:02am Melbourne time) I received this extremely weird text message from someone who is not in my contact list.

It definitely confirms what we have all suspected for the longest time … that behind the scenes, YouTubers can buy subscribers and likes to increase their exposure and inflate their engagement rate.

I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID RIGHT NOW! 😡

9B3A5C93-3310-40EC-9B47-5F07C9291B6F.jpeg
8321E8F8-6F7A-48EF-BD43-B00FE08576E0.jpeg

Any ideas as to how I should handle this? 🙏🏼

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Have just discussed toasters with my husband over dinner. His ex is Danish, and he said when he would go over to visit her and her family, he noticed that their toaster was ever so slightly curved, or dipped down at the top. Apparently this was to put a bread roll to warm up.

"Me and Ali are not going to bed or wake up in the morning without spraying some pillow mist first".

So while all the other couples are enjoying each other's company, or having sex or cuddle or whatever, those twats are spraying their bed. Bet 172627282826252 times as well, like she's putting the perfumes on. Try cleaning your sheets, Lyds - you won't need all that mist😉

Also be honest with me. Who of you did this?🤣🤣

View attachment 986958
What a naughty comment 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have just discussed toasters with my husband over dinner. His ex is Danish, and he said when he would go over to visit her and her family, he noticed that their toaster was ever so slightly curved, or dipped down at the top. Apparently this was to put a bread roll to warm up.
Yes like mine, you put the croissants or whatever on the top to warm up!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are those croissants gluten free, though?! Don't forget your diet - that waist won't squeeze itself with the Hermezzzzzz belt!
I’m sorry to disappoint you , I don’t have a Hermès belt! But if I manage to get my waist back I shall indulge in one a cinch that waist!😂

Can we have a link to your toaster please and it sounds bleeping brilliant 🤩
Sorry, it is so old that it can’t be found!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we have a link to your toaster please and it sounds bleeping brilliant 🤩
I know - I’ve just gone down the rabbit hole of same on Amazon and added it to my list for next month’s purchases. #Tattleinfluencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
10.29 Porter was definitely going to cock his leg on that box, something was edited out. Speaking of which…..

I had to do a double take when I looked up and saw this. The thing between Ali’s legs above Lumi’s head is her paw😮🤣
1488DF22-1886-4B7A-9C39-95CD84DDF0DB.jpeg

KM “ateliers”🤣🤣🤣. Were they the ones who made you the elbow with the air conditioning?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Can it fit pizza slices, sausage rolls and croissants into it? No use to her so.
With her weak wrist, how is she going to turn the dial and butter the toast? With her being dyslexic, how is she going to manage reading the gauges? This is such a lie!
Imagine Carrie calling the company for an ad for the toaster… 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝
Wasn‘t she on about crypto currency a bit back, my guess is she’s chancing her arm with that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.