Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12th of October it had 4 slots. What?!?

Screenshot_20220113-164706.png

Screenshot_20220113-164655.png

Edit - DEFINITELY an optical illusion 💀🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It's good stuff! Worth it if you can get it for a good price (bearing in mind it's about £1 here). If they're charging heaps for it though I'd say bicarbonate soda is the next best thing.
I stocked up on Febreze, Astonish, Zoflora, Lenor (once again, not influenced by Lyds) and the prices were not too bad. I paid 200 rand for the Zoflora - big box- (around £10). But I'm gonna go back for it. As you can see, I love buying cleaning products ... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok so she had the Smeg in November 2018. Then no toaster posts for a considerable amount of time on her home account as she seemed to change her kitchen layout for a bit.

3 years isn't really long in terms of the lifespan of a decent toaster is it. Could be the longest anything has lasted in that house though.
Screenshot_20220113-165333.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
SNAP ..... we are now officially toaster buddies .... I have the exact same one in the same colour too .... ooohhh we are snazzy moo moo's @Namima :LOL::LOL:
I'm looking to buy the pink kettle soon .... My sister has the Dolce & Gabbana kettle and toaster, it's so gorgeous 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How could she or Cawwie not clean that toaster before filming the ad? You had one job!! (Literally as every other company has deserted her for this level of professionalism.) I am sure Dualit are feeling "hurt" today after seeing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ok so she had the Smeg in November 2018. Then no toaster posts for a considerable amount of time on her home account as she seemed to change her kitchen layout for a bit.

3 years isn't really long in terms of the lifespan of a decent toaster is it. Could be the longest anything has lasted in that house though. View attachment 986709
TRIGGERED
1642093047206.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

3 years isn't really long in terms of the lifespan of a decent toaster is it. Could be the longest anything has lasted in that house though. View attachment 986709
I wonder if she has ever used the mixer ? (pictured near the toaster) Probably just a dust collector.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just watched like 20 minutes of him being massaged in the kitchen. What was that

Also (as there's not that much more content) all I see recently on vlogs is Lydia talking about wine, food or what they've bought from WaItRoSe or what meals Ali is cooking them or what is in the oven... I'm sorry but absolutely not a chance does Lydia with her stick thin sinew-y body eat all what she claims to. I smell a rat. Croissants for breakfast? Cheese every day? Meals out constantly? Huge roast dinners? Wine every day? Carbs upon carbs and no veg? To have a figure like Lydia I'd have to barely eat and I'm about the same height and I workout just as she does. I genuinely don't believe this is truly her diet especially given her mid 30s age and dwindling metabolism, it's so fake.
I am wondering if she is bulimic. I had a friend who was and whenever we would go out to eat she would eat a huge meal and then head straight to the bathroom

How has no one sent these twats covers for their outdoor furniture?!?!?

My chintzy outdoor furniture was on sale at a cheesy department store and it still gets covered by a cover and put in the shed!
Because she mentioned she wants that aged silvery look

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m not even putting myself through it. She has no content at all. Nothing. Looking at Ali’s video yesterday (which I also didn’t bother with) and hers today it’s plain to anyone to see they are struggling for content and what they have put out (Ali’s video thumbnail) is just embarrassing.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 27
PXL_20220113_171042345.jpg

My cheap and cheerful Wilko toaster. £30 reduced to £15. Matte black is the absolute worst finish for any small kitchen appliance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s flogging the hell out of that Vaha in tonight’s flog -really off putting that it’s covered in fingerprints, though. Wipe it down after use, Elsie, cos when in mirror mode it looks downright minging.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
How could she or Cawwie not clean that toaster before filming the ad? You had one job!! (Literally as every other company has deserted her for this level of professionalism.) I am sure Dualit are feeling "hurt" today after seeing this.
But if she cleaned it how would she make it believable that she truly loves and adores the toaster more than anything in the world!

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s flogging the hell out of that Vaha in tonight’s flog -really off putting that it’s covered in fingerprints, though. Wipe it down after use, Elsie, cos when in mirror mode it looks downright minging.
Dirt is her thing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
As predicted tonights flog contains an integrated partnership with Vaha, so she's on the health and fitness trail, predict by end January she will be ill and back to the junk food!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝
Yes, bags, watches and chupi junk! Well she has got it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.